My Story

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are a loser. You brought everything on yourself. The only thing anyone will get from your story is "don't do stupid shit" and if anyone needs to told that than it they're already a lost cause.

This post is unbelievable, its hard to understand why someone would respond like this.

Wally, your a great person and a survivor, dont let things get you down, i always enjoy talking to you and will always continue to do so. My thoughts are with you bud!

actioncfc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
WOW! The strength you have is an awesome thing. The fact that you have not taken your life shown us just how strong you are. Your story will be taken to heart by many people. Share it! Mtv's Real World season 3 had a roomate with HIV/AIDS(from Miami) and his story touched and changed many poeple attitudes about the disease and its victims. Don't give up on yourself! You can lead others to make better and more informed choices in their own lives.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally -

Thank you for sharing some of your story here. It is extraordinary the challenges youhave been faced with in your life and that you came through them and are here to tell your story and be a help and support to countless lives in a way that perhaps you were not fortunate enough to have received.
I am humbled and ashamed of myself in my own life that I give such attention to such trivial things that I think to be a problem for me.
Your story is encouraging to me. If you could have endured all that you have, anything I might encounter is able to be over come.
By sharing your story you give people to evaluate their lives and gain some much needed perspective.
I am truly sorry that finances are less than ideal. But it is only temporary.
You have faced far worse in your life and this too shall pass.
I can't thank you enough for sharing your story and wish you only the best.
God Bless you Wally.

I am humbled and privileged to know someone like you Wally. I doubt I could have gone through what you have and survived. Your strength inspires true admiration and hope in me.

Wally, you're an amazing man.

Thank you most sincerely for sharing your story with us.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wally -
I want you to know that all day I have thought about what you shared and I am simply overcome with compassion for you. I wish there was a way that I was able to express that in a way that would be helpful to you.
You hang in there and know that you are appreciated, admired, loved and very much wanted for who you are as a person. We can all learn from your kindness and generosity of spirit. We need you and care about you. Don't be a stranger!

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you for sharing your story Wally. You are very courageous to be so open. I have still not gotten brave enough to share my whole story here.
I am sorry that person insulted you like that. You have been through so much and have such a loving attitude I have to respect you. If only you would also be more kind and loving to yourself too. I can relate to a lot of what you wrote. You have gone through so much and I am so glad that you have survived. You have helped me a lot by sharing. I hope things go well for you from now on.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wally,

I am speechless. I am humbled. I am honoured. Thank you for deeming us worthy enough to allow us to know you for who you are and to see the harsh cards that life so unfairly dealt you with.

You are a role model. You are a beacon of hope to all of us. You tell us that as cruel as circumstances may be, we are able to brave the storms and become a better and brighter people in the process. You can say something that most of us never can: "I walked through the valley of death and destruction; I had surrendered until I had nothing left to give BUT I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and turned my life around."

The fact that you've gone through all of this, yet you have just recently seen yourself through college SPEAKS volumes about your character, determination and worth. You are a powerful man and I hope that you continue to draw upon and claim your power for yourself.

Regardless of what your critics may say, be proud of your past. Be proud, Wally, be proud. For in it you were formed into the incredible person that you are but above all else, because you didn't only walk out alive, but a winner as well.

I look at you with the utmost respect and admiration!