my "str8" friend

pete1606

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have been best friends with this guy for about a yr now. He know I am gay and hes really cool w/ it. I had no reason to believe he wasnt straight until recently.

In the past few months he has sent me hints or at least thats what I think they are. I want peoples opinion to see if im correct. He told me on the phone "sometimes I wish I were gay so I can date you" Then following that he told me hes "not against the idea, but he jus dnt have feelings for guys.

More recently he told me he wouln't mind having a threesome with his roomate ( a guy) if it meant having sex w this girl hes into. I caught him last time I saw him staring at me while on the train, he was staring in my eyes and on the same night we saw a movie and we sat w our legs touching 4 most of the time.

He told me his roomate and the girl he likes tease him saying hes gay and tease him that im his bf (they never met me, although apperantly my friend speaks of me frequently)

Im sure Im forgetting details here and there, as I intended to post ths a while ago but I will add as I remember more info

Ps> my friend knows I have feelings for him

WHat do you think?

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
some people could say he's being a jerk or a tease, but i think he seems like he wants to experiment. my opinion is people put WAY TOO MUCH EMPHASIS ON LABELS. He's just a guy who obvious is dealing with some feelings. Don't scare him by retracting or even diving in on him. Just feel him out and see if he is serious. If you start labeling him one thing or another it might freak him out. Some people don;t like labels at all. Just go with the flow and flirt or talk with him and let him know everything's cool. Yo never know what'll happen.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It seems from what you've said that if it's going to happen it will eventually. Seems like there's been progress. Touching legs at the movies if pretty intimate for a straight guy I think, but definitely if he knows you're gay. Just be patient.

How old is your friend?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe he's a flirt or a cocktease. If you do anything or make a move it may ruin the friendship. Ask him what he would do if you made a move on him.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
whats the big deal about guys touching legs? I mean....if I'm sitting in the theater with a bud and our legs touch....no biggie

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as Mem said.......... Ask him what he would do if you made a move on him.
23/22 you guys are not kids anymore...go fr it'
forget the games,and take the initiative'
Good Luck,altho i dont think you need Luck,its all on i would say
I would get a commitment from him before any play' tho,and hold him to it if neccesary,that way the preservation of yr friendship should remain intact,if he has any negative feelings after the act
enz

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I had a 'str8' friend like that. We were friends for a long time, but he always seemed closer that a straight friend should be. Several years into our friendship we ended up sleeping together. He freaked, but we were able to maintain a close friendship. After that, even when he had girlfriends there was sexual tension between us. It happened one more time a few years after the first incident.

He is now married and we still maintain a close friendship, but no sex.

pete1606

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I had a 'str8' friend like that. We were friends for a long time, but he always seemed closer that a straight friend should be"

that is exactly what makes me so suspicious. I dn't think hes being a cock tease, its not really coming off as such.

Pete