gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 8: Tommy invites Freind Lex to Fire Island (Tommy’s perspective)

After returning from the mainland, I was now standing in front of the shocked group, with Alexander standing next to him. Alexander, or as some call him Alex or Lex, was one of Tommy’s closet and dearest friends. I was relaxing yesterday, Lex hit me up and asked what I was doing, since he had the next few days off from the Firehouse he worked at in Staten Island. I invited him to Fire Island, so I can have someone close to me and for Lex him to have fun. As I was walking into the living room, I informed everyone, Lex will be here for a few days, and we were ready to celebrate tonight.

Across the room, I saw Henry exiting the room and heading into the kitchen and excused myself, as all of Ant’s thirsty friends were busy feeling Lex’s body up and yeah, he liked it lol. I followed Henry to the outside patio, where he was leaning against the jacuzzi, stirring deeply into the clear blue sky. I knew we had to talk about what happened last night, so we could end this awkward situation between us.

When Henry joined me in the shower last night, it caught me off guard. I lifted him up from his knees and pushed him to the side of the shower wall. We were both in a hot and steamy shower, me looking deeply into his eyes. Our bodies were now hugging each other, as both our hard cocks were rubbing against one another. I started to slowly move my hand up and down his cheek. After a few minutes I informed Henry, he should leave and he did.

“Henry, we need to talk about last night. Listen, I don't want to make things awkward between us, you’re Ant’s best friend and one of mine as well.” I stated, as I leaned next to him, on the jacuzzi.

“It's ok, I took things too far and I honestly feel extremely embarrassed of myself.” Henry said back, without still looking at me,

I grabbed Henry and made him look at me, as his answer annoyed the shit out of me.

“What are you talking about, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed one bit. Listen, everything we did last night was consensual on both sides.” I said very annoyed.

“The weird thing is Henry, I am not attracted to men, however with you, there seems to be this spark, chemistry, this connection between us. I don’t see you as a guy, but a person. Does it make me gay or bi if i am attracted to a person based on how we mesh, but not what body parts we have?” I continued to say.

I patted Henry’s back and told him lets head back to the group, so we can start the night started, as I was ready to have fun tonight.

“Why is Lex here, by the way?” Henry asked.

I ended up telling Henry how Lex hit me up yesterday after noon and told him to come hang out with me on Fire Island. I also informed Henry, to keep it to himself, as not many people know, Lex has been questioning his sexuality and thinks he might be bi and this would be a great opportunity to see if he is truly attracted to men.

“By the way, Lee is here!” Henry said as both were heading back inside.

“If I see that asshole, I am going to fuck him up! I said, clenching his fists.

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 9: 4th of July - Night of Shenanigans (Anthony’s point of View)

We started the night early, pregaming at Cherry’s, drinking, and watching both the drag shows and the super-hot Go-Go boys preforming on top of the bar. As we saw the sun start to set, as the cocktails were flowing, the shots were pouring, and everyone was having a fantastic time. The crew was dancing on the dance floor, with sweat dripping down from their bodies. My brother and Lex became massive hits at the bar, as they became the guest bartenders for happy hour.

The boys were having a grand old time, serving drinks to the thirsty queens, as they were going crazy for the hot straight bartenders as the sweat and the lighting were glistening all over the muscular bodies. When Tina Burner and Hedda Lettuce introduced the crowd to my brother and Lex, “as the desirable, but uncatchable bartenders”, the crowd went wild with lust showcasing all over their hungry faces. I mean, it didn’t help that both were wearing the shortest and tightest track shorts at the bar.

After a while of dancing, I decided to sneak away from the boys and head over to the meatrack. As I was strolling through the woods, I kept hearing all this moaning, sucking, and fucking. I stopped at a group about 12 or more circling around a tree, where a few guys were in the center of the group. I decided to get closer to see what was happening, as my cock was starting to twitch in my bikini briefs. There, surrounding the tree trunk, were 5 young looking guys. With their faces blindfolded, facing the tree and their asses popped out for the world to see, they were either getting fucked or rimmed, while the crowd surrounding them watched.

My eyes kept fixation on one couple, as this young looking asian twink pulled this huge, thick, and long black cock out of his mouth. He dropped turned around and showed all of us his jockstrap-framed ass. The young kid bent over so his fucker now had full access to his ass. He lined his hard cock up to his hole and pushed inside. The young asian kid let out a small yelp as the other guy's cock, which looked to be way over 10 inches, was pushing deeper and deeper into the twinks hole. The top grabbed onto the bottoms hips and he began to fuck him really good. His cock must have felt so good inside him, by the expressions and sounds he was making, while the crowd watched and yelled in excitement.

With my now hard, throbbing, pre-leaking cock, out and about, as I was watching this one couple fuck, I hear footsteps, as I looked to the side of me. Standing next to me, was a super sexy, jacked up, but face covered in a masquerade mask. He whispered into my ear, “to keep quiet”, as he slowly starts inserting his index finger into my hole. After a few minutes, I felt him beginning to jerk my cock, as he was standing behind me, nibbling on my shoulders, while his arms, wrapped around me, was busy stroking my cock. He bent my head backwards and I released a slight moan of pleasure. He then quickly dropped to his knees, turned me around and took my whole cock straight down his throat, playing with my balls as I moaned loudly now.

“Fuck yeah!’ I heard the crowd say. They were enjoying our show and I was enjoying them watching.

This guy knew what he was doing, he was a great cock sucker. He could easily have deep throat my entire cock, however, he also loved to play with the head and piss slit; hungrily lapping up my pre-cum. I think he could sense I was getting close as he slowed down and pulled off.

“Aww fuck dude, you're a fucking pro, I haven’t gotten this good of head in a few years!” I said, while moaning loud and biting the bottom of my lip.

He didn't need any more encouragement as I now grabbed the back of his head and started to skull fuck him. My hard and throbbing cock, felt good, as he was bobbing up and down on my cock, at a rapid pace. He was a pro and after 10 minutes of this fantastic blowjob, I knew I was going to blow any second.

“Fuck yeah, make sure he swallows every drop!” I heard someone from the crowd scream out as I moaned loudly, as my cum exploded deep down his mouth and throat.

My orgasm lasted, what it seems like forever. I gave the mystery guy a huge creamy load and filled him up good. It took me a moment to catch my breath back, as my cock sucker was draining the last amount of jizz from my cock, licked his lips, and got back on his feet and slowly removed his mask. My enjoyment turned from pure pleasure, to pure horrify. Now standing in front of me, licking the last of my cum, was Lee!

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

We started the night early, pregaming at Cherry’s, drinking, and watching both the drag shows and the super-hot Go-Go boys preforming on top of the bar. As we saw the sun start to set, as the cocktails were flowing, the shots were pouring, and everyone was having a fantastic time. The crew was dancing on the dance floor, with sweat dripping down from their bodies. My brother and Lex became massive hits at the bar, as they became the guest bartenders for happy hour.

The boys were having a grand old time, serving drinks to the thirsty queens, as they were going crazy for the hot straight bartenders as the sweat and the lighting were glistening all over the muscular bodies. When Tina Burner and Hedda Lettuce introduced the crowd to my brother and Lex, “as the desirable, but uncatchable bartenders”, the crowd went wild with lust showcasing all over their hungry faces. I mean, it didn’t help that both were wearing the shortest and tightest track shorts at the bar.

After a while of dancing, I decided to sneak away from the boys and head over to the meatrack. As I was strolling through the woods, I kept hearing all this moaning, sucking, and fucking. I stopped at a group about 12 or more circling around a tree, where a few guys were in the center of the group. I decided to get closer to see what was happening, as my cock was starting to twitch in my bikini briefs. There, surrounding the tree trunk, were 5 young looking guys. With their faces blindfolded, facing the tree and their asses popped out for the world to see, they were either getting fucked or rimmed, while the crowd surrounding them watched.

My eyes kept fixation on one couple, as this young looking asian twink pulled this huge, thick, and long black cock out of his mouth. He dropped turned around and showed all of us his jockstrap-framed ass. The young kid bent over so his fucker now had full access to his ass. He lined his hard cock up to his hole and pushed inside. The young asian kid let out a small yelp as the other guy's cock, which looked to be way over 10 inches, was pushing deeper and deeper into the twinks hole. The top grabbed onto the bottoms hips and he began to fuck him really good. His cock must have felt so good inside him, by the expressions and sounds he was making, while the crowd watched and yelled in excitement.

With my now hard, throbbing, pre-leaking cock, out and about, as I was watching this one couple fuck, I hear footsteps, as I looked to the side of me. Standing next to me, was a super sexy, jacked up, but face covered in a masquerade mask. He whispered into my ear, “to keep quiet”, as he slowly starts inserting his index finger into my hole. After a few minutes, I felt him beginning to jerk my cock, as he was standing behind me, nibbling on my shoulders, while his arms, wrapped around me, was busy stroking my cock. He bent my head backwards and I released a slight moan of pleasure. He then quickly dropped to his knees, turned me around and took my whole cock straight down his throat, playing with my balls as I moaned loudly now.

“Fuck yeah!’ I heard the crowd say. They were enjoying our show and I was enjoying them watching.

This guy knew what he was doing, he was a great cock sucker. He could easily have deep throat my entire cock, however, he also loved to play with the head and piss slit; hungrily lapping up my pre-cum. I think he could sense I was getting close as he slowed down and pulled off.

“Aww fuck dude, you're a fucking pro, I haven’t gotten this good of head in a few years!” I said, while moaning loud and biting the bottom of my lip.

He didn't need any more encouragement as I now grabbed the back of his head and started to skull fuck him. My hard and throbbing cock, felt good, as he was bobbing up and down on my cock, at a rapid pace. He was a pro and after 10 minutes of this fantastic blowjob, I knew I was going to blow any second.

“Fuck yeah, make sure he swallows every drop!” I heard someone from the crowd scream out as I moaned loudly, as my cum exploded deep down his mouth and throat.

My orgasm lasted, what it seems like forever. I gave the mystery guy a huge creamy load and filled him up good. It took me a moment to catch my breath back, as my cock sucker was draining the last amount of jizz from my cock, licked his lips, and got back on his feet and slowly removed his mask. My enjoyment turned from pure pleasure, to pure horrify. Now standing in front of me, licking the last of my cum, was Lee!
I wanna hear from Tommy more. Anthony is gay and he already has sex with guys, nothing excited. I want Tommy to have gay experiences.

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chapter 10: Cherries (Tommy’s point of View)

Lex and I were having the time of our lives, as we were the honorary bartenders at Cherries for a few hours. After we stopped serving the extremely large, rowdy, and horny crowd, we decided to hit the dance floor. The music was fantastic, hits from the 1990’s to the early 2000’s dance/club music. Lex, in my opinion, was having the time of his life! I was very proud of him, as he was figuring out who he truly was.
As I was on the packed dance floor, dancing my life away, making up for all these years I missed, I turned over and saw Lex sucking face with some random guy.

As I was dancing wildly on the dance floor, burning off the calories from all those drinks and shots the guys kept buying me, Travis came up to me and slapped my ass.

“You having a great time tonight, Travis?” He asked.

“Having a blast, making up for all those years I missed, when I was younger” I said.

Just then, Jacob showed up on the dance floor, shirtless. I pulled Lex away from the twink he was making out with and introduced him to both Travis and Jacob. We kept dancing for a few more minutes, as the crowd kept getting bigger and bigger. So many times, throughout the night, I either kept having my ass rub against someone's cock or someone's cock was rubbing against my ass. I than saw Henry approaching our little group.

“So, I was thinking, let's bring this back to the house and party a little before the main event.” Henry informed the group.

He went on to tell the group and this guy was standing next to him, “This is Rico, by the way. He is from Barcelona. He is the DJ’s equipment manager and is straightish.”

With Lex having his arms wrapped around the shoulders of Travis on his left and Jacob on his right, walking down the beach back to the beach house. Henry and I were having a conversation with Rico, about his awesome job. Once we got to the house, Henry was getting the jacuzzi ready, as Rico and I were bringing the liquor from inside the house to the patio. Travis ended up calling a few of his friends to come over. After a while of chilling in the steamy and hot jacuzzi, the group was having fun and drinking. Travis, decided he wanted to play a game with the group.

“Listen up boys, let's play a game. The gays vs the straights. Let’s play Truth or Dare.” Travis said.

“I will go first, I dare the three straight boys, to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, take off whatever they’re wearing and just sit there naked, in front of us gay boys.” Travis said with a devilish grin.

Lex, Rico, and myself all looked at each other at the request we just heard and was shocked by the dare, as they started to take of their shorts off and hop on the edge, fully naked for everyone to see. I chugged my shot of tequila, pulled my shorts down and joined the other two.

With the group of guys now stirring with devilish grins on their faces, Henry’s phone began to ring and he answered it. He informed us that he needed to head back to Cherries to help someone and for us to have fun, as he jumped out of the jacuzzi, got dressed and left. For some weird reason, I was kind of bummed he was leaving.

“Now it's our turn, I dare Travis and Jacob to make out for 5 minutes.” Lex said.

The guys didn’t hesitate, as they got closer to one another. They both had their eyes closed, as their lips met one another. As they started to make out very passionately, their hands were rubbing up and down each other's chests, as their noses were touching. They started to jacked each other's hard cocks and moaned into each other's mouth's and started to grind their bodies together as they worked themselves into a horny frenzy of pure lust. They kept caressing each other's muscular bodies and sucked on each other's tongues.

As everyone stirred at them, they began to jack each other off harder as their moaning got loader and their kissing got more aggressive. I am not going to lie, this was turning me on, at what I was seeing, it was sexy as fuck. Suddenly Travis, pulled his mouth off of Jacob’s mouth and slowly started to kiss down his neck and chest and body, licking his nipples and his abs. I was snapped back to reality when, Lex’s cracking his voice, said, times up as it's been 5 minutes.

As Jacob and Travis planted one last kiss on one another, everyone realized, we all had massive boners from what we witness. The group, now had looks of desire and lust, as standing in front of them, were three straight guys, with massive boners. I always been proud of the size of my cock, as it was saluting the boys, at 8.5 and thick. I looked over at Lex, he was a tad bit bigger than me, thinner, and uncut. Rico, looked about 7 or 7.5 inches and uncut as well.

“Looks like the boys liked what they saw and I like what I am seeing!” Travis said.
Within seconds, both Travis, Jacob, Travis's friends Jason and Myers got closer to Lex and Rico, slowly spreading their legs and started to lick their bodies, up and down. My eyes opened wide and my cock grew hard and started to pulse. I couldn’t stop looking as the group were now taking turns bobbing up and down Lex’s and Rico’s cock. Both guys had their heads titled back, eyes closed, as they started to moan in pleasure. I just kept on watching, as the guys kept on deep throating those cocks, like it was nothing.

As I was sitting there, I happened to look over at Travis, who was stirring, while his friend was busy sucking cock. Something came over me, I don’t know if it was the guys getting blown or last night, or the booze. I moved to where Travis was and whispered into his ear.

“I am going to give you what you wanted since the moment you came up to me on beach other day and!”
Travis looked into my eyes, as I made him slowly start sucking my thumb. Jacob noticed what was happening and slowly moved behind me, and started to nibble on my neck.

“Can I join in on the fun?” Jacob whispered into my ear.

I told the boys to follow me into the bedroom and let Travis’s friend have their own fun. As we got out of the jacuzzi, I held both their hands, guiding them to the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Lex and I were having the time of our lives, as we were the honorary bartenders at Cherries for a few hours. After we stopped serving the extremely large, rowdy, and horny crowd, we decided to hit the dance floor. The music was fantastic, hits from the 1990’s to the early 2000’s dance/club music. Lex, in my opinion, was having the time of his life! I was very proud of him, as he was figuring out who he truly was.
As I was on the packed dance floor, dancing my life away, making up for all these years I missed, I turned over and saw Lex sucking face with some random guy.

As I was dancing wildly on the dance floor, burning off the calories from all those drinks and shots the guys kept buying me, Travis came up to me and slapped my ass.

“Having a blast, making up for all those years I missed, when I was younger” I said.

Just then, Jacob showed up on the dance floor, shirtless. I pulled Lex away from the twink he was making out with and introduced him to both Travis and Jacob. We kept dancing for a few more minutes, as the crowd kept getting bigger and bigger. So many times, throughout the night, I either kept having my ass rub against someone's cock or someone's cock was rubbing against my ass. I than saw Henry approaching our little group.

“So, I was thinking, let's bring this back to the house and party a little before the main event.” Henry informed the group.

He went on to tell the group and this guy was standing next to him, “This is Rico, by the way. He is from Barcelona. He is the DJ’s equipment manager and is straightish.”

With Lex having his arms wrapped around the shoulders of Travis on his left and Jacob on his right, walking down the beach back to the beach house. Henry and I were having a conversation with Rico, about his awesome job. Once we got to the house, Henry was getting the jacuzzi ready, as Rico and I were bringing the liquor from inside the house to the patio. Travis ended up calling a few of his friends to come over. After a while of chilling in the steamy and hot jacuzzi, the group was having fun and drinking. Travis, decided he wanted to play a game with the group.

“Listen up boys, let's play a game. The gays vs the straights. Let’s play Truth or Dare.” Travis said.

“I will go first, I dare the three straight boys, to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, take off whatever they’re wearing and just sit there naked, in front of us gay boys.” Travis said with a devilish grin.

Lex, Rico, and myself all looked at each other at the request we just heard and was shocked by the dare, as they started to take of their shorts off and hop on the edge, fully naked for everyone to see. I chugged my shot of tequila, pulled my shorts down and joined the other two.

With the group of guys now stirring with devilish grins on their faces, Henry’s phone began to ring and he answered it. He informed us that he needed to head back to Cherries to help someone and for us to have fun, as he jumped out of the jacuzzi, got dressed and left. For some weird reason, I was kind of bummed he was leaving.

“Now it's our turn, I dare Travis and Jacob to make out for 5 minutes.” Lex said.

The guys didn’t hesitate, as they got closer to one another. They both had their eyes closed, as their lips met one another. As they started to make out very passionately, their hands were rubbing up and down each other's chests, as their noses were touching. They started to jacked each other's hard cocks and moaned into each other's mouth's and started to grind their bodies together as they worked themselves into a horny frenzy of pure lust. They kept caressing each other's muscular bodies and sucked on each other's tongues.

As everyone stirred at them, they began to jack each other off harder as their moaning got loader and their kissing got more aggressive. I am not going to lie, this was turning me on, at what I was seeing, it was sexy as fuck. Suddenly Travis, pulled his mouth off of Jacob’s mouth and slowly started to kiss down his neck and chest and body, licking his nipples and his abs. I was snapped back to reality when, Lex’s cracking his voice, said, times up as it's been 5 minutes.

As Jacob and Travis planted one last kiss on one another, everyone realized, we all had massive boners from what we witness. The group, now had looks of desire and lust, as standing in front of them, were three straight guys, with massive boners. I always been proud of the size of my cock, as it was saluting the boys, at 8.5 and thick. I looked over at Lex, he was a tad bit bigger than me, thinner, and uncut. Rico, looked about 7 or 7.5 inches and uncut as well.

“Looks like the boys liked what they saw and I like what I am seeing!” Travis said.
Within seconds, both Travis, Jacob, Travis's friends Jason and Myers got closer to Lex and Rico, slowly spreading their legs and started to lick their bodies, up and down. My eyes opened wide and my cock grew hard and started to pulse. I couldn’t stop looking as the group were now taking turns bobbing up and down Lex’s and Rico’s cock. Both guys had their heads titled back, eyes closed, as they started to moan in pleasure. I just kept on watching, as the guys kept on deep throating those cocks, like it was nothing.

As I was sitting there, I happened to look over at Travis, who was stirring, while his friend was busy sucking cock. Something came over me, I don’t know if it was the guys getting blown or last night, or the booze. I moved to where Travis was and whispered into his ear.

“I am going to give you what you wanted since the moment you came up to me on beach other day and!”
Travis looked into my eyes, as I made him slowly start sucking my thumb. Jacob noticed what was happening and slowly moved behind me, and started to nibble on my neck.

I told the boys to follow me into the bedroom and let Travis’s friend have their own fun. As we got out of the jacuzzi, I held both their hands, guiding them to the bedroom and closed the door behind me.
Wow that is HOT.... I wanna read more before I go to bed pls. Finally, Tommy wanted to play with guys Yay.....

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Sorry what did Travis want from Tommy when he came up to Tommy on the beach other day? Sorry I totally forgot.

gtru1981

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sexy prose!! But the everpresent 'stirring' is bugging me!! You stir w/a spoon, & stare w/your eyes‼! Thank you
Thanks for letting me know, I am surprised Google didn't catch that, as I always put the chapters to catch my mistakes and errors. Fixed it on my main document. Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated.

Reactions: TropPanda69

TropPanda69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for letting me know, I am surprised Google didn't catch that, as I always put the chapters to catch my mistakes and errors. Fixed it on my main document. Thanks for letting me know, much appreciated.
Google may not have caught it b/c stirring is a legitimate word. It probably doesn't check for context. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Live person still better for some tasks . Glad to help. Looking forward to next installment!

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

I knew it was going to be lee especially when he said he hadn’t received a good BJ in years

• Haha
Reactions: lastquirk

Di_No

Worshipped Member
Media
Really good story so far.

Only slight question for me is if he is having special feelings when around Henry why is he going to go off to presumably have a threesome with 2 random guys.

Reactions: P.J.9 and Anime2

Xyke

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Only slight question for me is if he is having special feelings when around Henry why is he going to go off to presumably have a threesome with 2 random guys.
This kinda weirded me out actually, if you're having this special connection with someone and freaked out when they make a move on you, then tell them you feel some spark and chemistry between the two of you. Fire island or not you're not supposed to forget your inhibitions and have a threesome with 2 random guys that you've met a day or two before, regardless how nice or kind they are. Maybe it's just me but I believe that "first time" specially in this situation should be with someone special for him, the lex part I get it since he's been curious about it and he doesn't have the spark yet with anyone. Still a good story tho, kudos to @gtru1981

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

This kinda weirded me out actually, if you're having this special connection with someone and freaked out when they make a move on you, then tell them you feel some spark and chemistry between the two of you. Fire island or not you're not supposed to forget your inhibitions and have a threesome with 2 random guys that you've met a day or two before, regardless how nice or kind they are. Maybe it's just me but I believe that "first time" specially in this situation should be with someone special for him, the lex part I get it since he's been curious about it and he doesn't have the spark yet with anyone. Still a good story tho, kudos to @gtru1981
I agree with you both on this especially since he made a point to say he wasn’t gay but with Henry they had chemistry and didn’t see him as a guy but a person. And as you guys rightfully pointed out dismissed him but is able to have sex with 2 GUYS now like come on

Reactions: StewartW