My straight college roommate wants me to suck his cock

D

deleted17039181

part 5
After that two months, I graduated. Thomas on the other hand, couldn't. So he had to stay in school to finish all the subjects that he didn't qualified. And that's a pretty common thing in our school (we're in a pretty hard field). The night before I left, we stay up all night sucking each other's cock. Yes, he sucked my cock too. And as I had always do, I tried to convince him to fuck me since it might be our last chance, but he didn't go through with it. Such a bummer.
The day after that, I packed my stuff and drive back home.
For the next months, we were still in touch, but never say a word about what happened between us. Thomas said it's best that we don't discuss it on the phone, that way, no one would find out. So I we did just that.
And then there came the day I have to drive back to college to pick up my college degree and the rest of my stuff for the last time.
I was so excited to meet him. I kept fantasizing about sucking his cock and we would flip fuck and all.... All the long way (about 400km) that I was driving up there.
When I got there, I went straight to his room, closed the door behind me, dropped my backpack on the floor and kneeled down trying to pull his jeans off. But Thomas hold my shoulders and said.
"Look, I've been thinking about it, and I don't think I can do this anymore. Like I said, I'm not queer... So..."
I didn't know what to say, it was like falling from Cloud 9 straight to hell. I grabbed his cock and he was obviously hard.
"Just one more time, I'm going south, I have a job offer there. You probably will never see me again."
"I'm sorry Rick, I can't" he said and walked out of the room.
I was so sad that day, I went to the club alone and drank whatever I found. The next morning I woke up with two hookers in a hotel room, and was still hungover as fuck, but I was running late for the graduation ceremony. So I paid the two girls with almost all my money, just a left a little for gas to drive back home. I went back to Thomas's room to freshen up, he wasn't there, probably not there the night before either. I then went to attend the graduation ceremony, and my other friends in town were there. But Thomas was nowhere to be found. Later that day I decided to drive back home in the night, which I usually wouldn't do. So I called him, and after really long tone he picked up.
"Hey Tom, I'm driving back home tonight. You think you can come help my sorting out our stuff...? I promise we'll do just that. Nothing else."
He said Ok and hung up.
15m later he drove up, with his fucking GF!!!
We sorted out our stuff I left him all the stuff we bought together. And his gf was just on the computer watching a movie or smth the whole time.
He then helped me carry my luggage to my car. And when I turned back, he had gotten back into the building. I decided not to come after him and say goodbye, since it's obviously not what he wants. So I drove away. When I stopped for dinner, I text him.
"Hey Tom, just wanna say thanks for helping me with my stuff. I wanted to say goodbye but when turned around and you were gone. Are we good?"
I finished my dinner and he still did not reply.
I stopped on the road to get a little sleep and checked my phone but he still not replied. Eventually, I gave up.
I got home, sleep through the day, and woke up at 3 pm, and finally, he replied.
"Goodbye Rick, Ellie was calling me so...
We're good brother. No worries!"
and I felt relief somehow... Truly. I know it did not go as I wanted, but I kind of accept it now. And maybe it's for the best.
Till this day, we're still in touch, we comment on each other on media and all but had never mentioned about what happened between us ever. Not a word, like it never happened.
The End.
why was i so invested in this story LMAO this felt like a wattpad fanfiction i want this to happen 2 me so bad

edit: now that i think abt it i don’t

tjh1204

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're lucky he fucked you. :(
That’s not true. He’s the scum. How do you share a bed with someone for years and not care enough about them to be honest. I feel bad that you allowed yourself to be mistreated by someone you grew to love. Boundaries are a thing.

Reactions: The Happy_Camper

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i have had straight friends let me suck them off many times--mostly because their girlfriends wouldnt suck their dicks and/or swallow-and i know alot of them straight guys did it because i swallowed their loads--there were few times they would fuck me or let me rim their assholes in the soul promise i wouldnt ever tell anyone-so when they were horny and their girlfriends wouldnt put out or they werent in mood to look they just called or showed up wanting to have some fun

njpup

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My friend was totally straight. I think he was afraid he enjoyed our relationship a little too much. Whatever the reason, I still firmly believe it was his loss. Nothing ever stopped him from jumping in m bed when he need some relief, so I was either convenient, or I was good. He could have had many women.
Dam that sucks

jence77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You know what. Sometimes when I think about it, I don't need no friendship with him. All want is for him to fuck me like a whore!!!!
And I guess that's the power they hold.

In my case, he is a lousy friend, needing all the support he can get and never giving any. On all those years I hardly got 3 or 4 positive remarks about my accomplishments. But he could always instantly make a negative comment about the things I did for him.

When he was having hard times, if something good happened to me, he was angry and resented me. Just to briefly describe him.

Lousy friend. But with a mesmerizing beautiful white uncut cock. So yeah, that is (was) his power over me.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All I can say is that when you get to be my age, this incident will just be an experience that you may vaguely remember. That is life. No judgment from me, I only hope you can find someone who is worthy of being with you and can give you happiness. Also know, nothing is forever (good relationships as well as the bad ones).

jjaylad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for this story... been there! I got quite hard reading it and appreciate its simplicity and ease!

There is a movie about this type of scenario called Denied (2004)... it hit hard watching it in college while sleeping w/ my (then) "straight" roommate.

jprings0219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for this story... been there! I got quite hard reading it and appreciate its simplicity and ease!

There is a movie about this type of scenario called Denied (2004)... it hit hard watching it in college while sleeping w/ my (then) "straight" roommate.
Oh yes! I remember this film!

Adamwwonttel

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I found it. But the quality is kinda shitty. Can barely see anything.

Attachments

Adamandadam

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend was totally straight. I think he was afraid he enjoyed our relationship a little too much. Whatever the reason, I still firmly believe it was his loss. Nothing ever stopped him from jumping in m bed when he need some relief, so I was either convenient, or I was good. He could have had many women.
I've been sucking off a "straight" guy, and I love his cock, but he is so disrespectful to me. I have to stop it.

jence77

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
And I guess that's the power they hold.

In my case, he is a lousy friend, needing all the support he can get and never giving any. On all those years I hardly got 3 or 4 positive remarks about my accomplishments. But he could always instantly make a negative comment about the things I did for him.

When he was having hard times, if something good happened to me, he was angry and resented me. Just to briefly describe him.

Lousy friend. But with a mesmerizing beautiful white uncut cock. So yeah, that is (was) his power over me.
Yesterday I discovered that I no longer miss him. For the first time in almost 8 years I didn't feel like I needed to be with him. The usual sadness because he chose anything else on life over me, was not there anymore. And it felt... so peaceful and natural. I just wanted to share that.