My straight friend thinks it'll be a good idea to do a MFM threesome.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_aussie8in, Aug 26, 2009.

1. B_aussie8in

B_aussie8in New Member

Were both 21, it's with some older woman (40's). he has never done one b4 and neither have i he has done MFF threesomes tho. he said it'd be cool to try as long as there was no touching, so he doesn't wanna do double penetration. though it sounded more like (by his tone of voice) he was testing the waters. what you guys think? he wants to do the whole double penetration but scared?

we have been friends for ages, and people tend to open up about sex with me because i tell them in great detail all about my sex life. like i'm really open, i tell my friends the size of my penis, how many loads i shoot, pretty much everything. Do you think this could ruin our friendship?

2. texashorsehung

texashorsehung New Member

Once you guys get into it you may find it's the best thing ever. It can be really hot with a buddy...even with no touching....because you know each other well. But a little touching can be great too...what the hell, if you are going to do a MMF you might ass well push the envelope a little...both you guys might find it enjoyable.

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

Who knows? He may come across if the female asks for double-penetration.

4. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

Here, watch this movie:
    Y tu mamá también - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Y tu mama tambien

Yeah, its in Spanish, dont mind the sub-titles, but it talks about the same situation you are in. 2 best friends doing an older woman at the same time and all the "surprises" it brings.

I wont ruin the movie for you but I will say that it doesnt have a happy ending. (no pun intended)

#4 Wish-4-8, Aug 26, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2009
  5. D_Wellington Beefstick

I had a MFM three way with an old college friend, it was unexpected and great. I have a much larger cock, so I was afraid he would be embarrassed, it went fine and the girl we picked was a cock hungry slut. We did not do double penetration cause she said no - especially since I wanted in her ass. I did lick her clit while he was in her, nothing was said. Later, on another day, since we were comfortable, he asked if we could get naked and suck each other off, it fulfilled a fantasy of mine, he almost came in my mouth so I was like hey, I must be good at it. Later it was cool, and we are fine. Just tell him to remember that double penetration is not gay even if you touch, cause you are balls deep in PUSSY!!!!!!!!

6. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Only you know the answer, but if he suggest a mmf-threesome, then I'm sure he is very comfterable around you.

7. eaziduzit

eaziduzit New Member

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am 100% straight, really straight, and I did a MMF threesome once. It was all about the girl, and was very different to anything that I had ever experienced before, and very different to the FFM threesomes I had in the past.

You can set boundaries and keep them and still have a good time, especially if the woman is into it. Most likely a middle-aged woman will have some good experience to share with a couple of younger guys.

9. D_Beau Nerr

D_Beau Nerr New Member

I'd like to try this too one of these days. The last time I did it wasn't an enjoyable experience. I'm with my college friend and we decided to pick up some hooker along the way, just for fun. We rented an old motel and we did it. I don't know how everything else transpired because I was quite drunk. He gets to fuck the girl while I just sucked her tits because I was so wasted even to balance myself.

10. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

My best bud and I in HS did this a few times with the same girl. The first two times were fairly vanilla but the third, and last, time she and I were in a great 69 position (me on my back and she straddled across my face) when he decided he wanted to do her doggy style. I guess he thought I'd move my face, which I did at first, but then I thought what the hell and started licking his cock as he slid in and out of her. He froze at first but then continued. I licked his balls as he came. We never did it again and he barely acknowledged me for a long time. He was straighter than I thought.

11. hud01

Gold Member

Have done it three times, with two different guys. It was fun each time and different each time. If I had the chance I would do it again. I prefer that there is touching and sucking, even if it is only on my side, but to each his own.

12. cdunstan1

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was in college in Italy my (bi) bf suggested this to me. His ex girlfriend wanted to take 2 cocks and wanted to watch 2 guys go at it. She was (still is) kinda of kinky. I was kind of reluctant. Didn't know if she was trying to get him back. Plus by then I'd been with enough women to know that dudes turned me on way more. He persuaded me and I'm glad he did. We had a blast. Wound up making it kind of a regular scene. She wanted to introduce another girl into the mix but we never made it that far.

It sounds to me like you're cooler with cock touching than he is. Like thickjohnny said, eating pussy while its being fucked is incredible. So is licking a dudes balls while he's fucking and licking pussy juice off your buddys cock.

Definitely go for the dp. She wasn't into anal yet. We stuffed both our cocks in her pussy. Awesome to feel another cock rubbing against yours. Even tho we were using condoms. As I hope you guys will.

I don't see how it will have an adverse effect on your friendship. Unless you want to be more than friends. Or think that he has the same plans. In this case they eventually got married. But they still swing with the same sex sometimes.

Italians are awesome lovers. (Sorry for the plug.)

13. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

I've only had all male 3 ways but I did them with men who I dated and it did bring us all a lot closer.

Go for it. Just make sure you communicate A LOT before doing it and do not force anyone into doing anything they don't want to do.

14. JUSTaskME

JUSTaskME Member

if you're all comfortable, go for it

15. blakobra8

blakobra8 Member

Albums:

lol, cool.

16. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Never done it. Sounds hot though. :)

17. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

did it with my straight bud (first room-mate) and various chicks

those experiences enhanced the M-M relationship, but then, too, we were late teens, early twenties at the time

18. B_aussie8in

B_aussie8in New Member

He also brought up the MFM 3sum literally out of nowhere. We have been friends for a long time and he acts really fucking straight. But at the same time every time we talk our conversation turn to our dicks, cumming, wanking and MFM 3sums lol and odly i dont instigate these chats, he does.

19. B_Artful Dodger

B_Artful Dodger New Member

Go through with the first threesome and see what happens. Just play it by ear at the time. If u think things r gettin too close just back off

20. Nottswanker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've had mmf experiences with a friend, but it was a female friend. Very hot experience. I'm not sure that it would work out as well with one of my male friends, but it hasn't stopped me fantasising about an mmf with one guy I know. He has a very hot girlfriend and is notoriously hung.

Draft saved Draft deleted