My Straight friend

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I have a friend who is straight and we are close. (just as friends) but Although I just want to be friends, I want to do things to him. I know that i can give him the best blowjob ever. He is just so hot the way he acts and treats me.

I spoke to him a couple of times about it and his answer was no. I can accept that because I don't want to screw up our friendship but I can stop thinking about him and trust me I think I've tried everything.

So my question is how would "you" deal with this and did it ever happen to you?

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol I swear every week there's a thread about some gay dude wanting to seduce his straight friend or feel as if his straight friend is trying to give him signs.

How to deal with it? Go suck off a guy who's into dudes. Problem solved!

Rocket science. I know.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been in that situation more than once...risked bringing up the subject with only one person (without success, but also without destroying the friendship). I think Florida Boy's advice is quite sound: don't push it. One time is enough to bring it up with your friend--assume that when he says No, he means No. He may or may not change his mind later, but you can't do it for him. You don't want to lose him as a friend, I'll wager, no matter how much you desire intimacy with him.

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hate to say it, but... having brought it up multiple times has already put the friendship at risk. Chances are more likely that your friendship is already dying and while it will start slowly, he's probably going to start looking for excuses to not hang out with you. Were it me, I wouldn't bring it up again, even to apologize. Even if he flaunts and teases you ('cause most guys, regardless of their not being interested... Still appreciate being wanted.) do NOT offer again. If he really does want it, he'll ask outright. But don't take it as an opening. And if he doesn't bring it up again and you don't bring it up again... Even if he takes it in stride? Now you've got to deal with your own feelings which aren't going to get any easier. And whilst Debonair87's approach was harsh, his suggestion is dead on. You'll need to meet other guys who are into what you're looking for and to use them as an outlet. Straight guys and gay guys can be friends, no problem. But there has to be a line. And you've already crossed it. Now you just have to do your best to make sure he realizes that the message was received.

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I have a friend who is straight and we are close. (just as friends) but Although I just want to be friends, I want to do things to him. I know that i can give him the best blowjob ever. He is just so hot the way he acts and treats me.

Can you explain why you can state with such certainty that you would give him 'the best blowjob ever'? Just because you think you're an 'expert cocksucker' doesn't mean the person on the receiving end will. And given you're age of only 18, I'm assuming your sexual experience is relatively limited.

But I'm genuinely curious: why do you think you'd give him such an unprecedentedly good blowjob?

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey I'd rather be an asshole than a thirst bucket.

I just don't understand how yall lust over people you know you can't have. If I know I can't have someone or if someone turns me down (which rarely ever happens because I'm a hot piece of ass) I just move on to the next one. Plenty fish in the sea.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Debonair was giving you the honest to god truth,and you are blinded by the truth that his advice does not count...And yes there have been numerous threads on this subject.The young gay man has a crush on his best straight friend who has said no nicely a few times.And you still need advice...You need to move onto gay men period.And someone who says "i can give him the best blow job ever"is still living in a fantasy world..I compare it to the singers who get rejected on American Idle..They say "The Judges" do not know what they are talking about. And "buffalo" asking you why you think you give the best BJ at 19..You will learn only by age, maturity, At 19 your letter comes from a young man who still thinks like a boy on certain issues, yours is having a crush on a straight man who just happens to be a good friend,,Dont mess that up....

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, gotta say this is one time I agree with debonair. You get over it by moving on to the next and letting time take care of your crush.

And don't fool yourself by thinking you can give a straight guy the best blowjob ever. While in some cases that may be true, for a straight guy a blow is foreplay to what he is really after.

SuckmeNOW

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Except it from some who has chased two gay men and failed. It won't happen and it's not a good idea to try. My first encounter ruined my friendship but because I learnt from that first encounter not to try and turn a straight guy my friendship with the second friend has survived. I just told him how I felt and he accepted it and didnt let it ruin the friendship. But I have never asked to give him a blow job. I didn't even ask him out or on a date I just told him. Also it's a question of whether you fancy this guy or are in love with him. If you do love him you have my sympathy but still you need to move on.