My Straight friend

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. Hahaha!

It's such an utterly deluded thing to say but I was curious to see how he attempted to justify it. Perhaps he's realised he can't!

my sexual capabilities have come from experience. Both straight and gay men have told me I have "skills."
furthermore. I really don't think I have to justify myself for you. :smile:

buffaloboy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
my sexual capabilities have come from experience. Both straight and gay men have told me I have "skills."
furthermore. I really don't think I have to justify myself for you. :smile:

So your assertion is pure fantasy then. Thanks for clarifying that.

Also, if you don't wish to explain yourself then perhaps you should think twice before posting inane comments in public forums. :smile:

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel your pain, brew-ha. In college I shared a friendship with a lesbian who I was extremely attracted to. She had silky blonde hair and arctic ice blue eyes and I too knew I could tongue tango her much more efficiently than her girlfriend. I would have traded 10 years of my life to rail her but in the end I knew she simply did not want my flavor and nothing would ever change that. How did I know this? Because nature is a bitch.

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel your pain, brew-ha. In college I shared a friendship with a lesbian who I was extremely attracted to. She had silky blonde hair and arctic ice blue eyes and I too knew I could tongue tango her much more efficiently than her girlfriend. I would have traded 10 years of my life to rail her but in the end I knew she simply did not want my flavor and nothing would ever change that. How did I know this? Because nature is a bitch.

this made me feel so much better. lol. nicely said.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So I have a friend who is straight and we are close. (just as friends) but Although I just want to be friends, I want to do things to him. I know that i can give him the best blowjob ever. He is just so hot the way he acts and treats me.

I spoke to him a couple of times about it and his answer was no. I can accept that because I don't want to screw up our friendship but I can stop thinking about him and trust me I think I've tried everything.

"So my question is how would "you" deal with this and did it ever happen to you?"
This is the OP's original question just above^ Vladimir- I really think you posted with hope there would be one more suggestion that would actually work for you..He has said "NO" twice.There are a lot of straight men who will let their guard down when they drink and let it happen. Most straight men wont do it no matter what the circumstances.. So drinking is out.I met identical twin brother 15 years ago.Both divorced..They if i were to rate both, a 10 inside and out.They were gay friendly and we all got along great...Though the one twin Jeff tends to dress on the Metrosexual side.His twin Joe is a snappy dresser but tends to dress in more of a casual but nice way..After 3 years living with the two Jeff had been drinking and was laying on the couch nude,he had dropped something and i went to get it and instead within an impulse went for it and he let me.After he sobered up he said i cant believe i let you do that..Usually it changes the friendship and not for the better.And to this day i considered him a curious Heterosexual that one evening..On the flip side his brother Joe and i got along better..He always was a touchy feely drinker.And on one night i just said to him, do you want a BJ ? He just unbutton the first button and i did the rest..This happened soon after Jeff .I am not saying this will happen for you with this guy since he has said no twice..but keep him as a friend if possible.Are you from a small town ? Do you have any gay friends ? I ask because i dont think you mention any...Or are you somewhat a loner and only have a few friends ? I am trying to think of other ideas for you??? Let me know...

D_Sal_Manilla

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well ray ray.

I would never ask him again since he said no twice. I dont want to ruin my friendship which is still intact because he understands me. And i do have gay friends but none that I'm attracted to. I've come to accept his reasoning and i wouldn't pressure him.
Maybe i should have explained this a bit better but I broke up with my bf a few months ago and i told him that i haven't been with anyone since. That he understood.
and I love in a big city. (Jersey City) just a 5 minute train ride to NYC.

Like when we hang out together there is this desire but I don't act on it except those two times I asked.

I hope that gets the message across to people.

nice to here other experiences and even advice. but i know what to do now.
He is my friend who happens to be straight. and I wouldn't change it.

rostrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The chase can be fun, but not fulfilling. You'll only be gratified knowing you are also wanted. He wants to be your friend. That's a wonderful gift which you should cherish. You might be sending him the message that you take his friendship for granted and you're not satisfied with what he provides to you. Stop forcing it and go with the flow.

CorsicanU

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
lol I swear every week there's a thread about some gay dude wanting to seduce his straight friend or feel as if his straight friend is trying to give him signs.

How to deal with it? Go suck off a guy who's into dudes. Problem solved!

Rocket science. I know.

He doesn't want to "Suck off a dude who's into dudes", genius,
he want's intimate contact with A FRIEND of his who he has
obvioulsy fallen for.
This scenario was brought on by their mutual friendship,
not a desire to suck an anonymous cock in which case there'd be no problem. I think the guy made this clear.
Use your head.

Many bi guys will tell you that emotions that grow between two guys who
have become intimate often far surpass the bonding a man can
have with a woman. You're answer to a valid issue was stupid and rude.

How would you respond to similar advice if you had fallen for a good looking, long time female friend to whom you had grown so sexually infatuated with that you offered to make love to her and one of us were to tell you to go grab yourself a 25$ dollar fling with the next street walker on main street?

No,
it's not rocket science,
it's disrespect and ignorance.

To impart my own opinion:

I would loosen the friendship and allow the other guy more space.
If you have approached him already and he has said no, he means
no. Your infatuation with him may have already grown out of hand.
Treat his decision with respect, and maintain your sexual distance.
If he secretly has lingering desires for any kind of contact with you,
he will eventually give you appropriate signs.

In the meantime, you need to divert your strong feelings towards
others with whom you share common interests.
Keep your friend, but make others, and don't approach the issue
anymore unless he does.
I believe you may be spending too much time with the one person
who may not be available to you, and in such a situation your
infatuation can only grow and possibly destroy a valid friendship.

Last edited:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just appreciate the friendship you have with him. You're lucky he didn't dump you after the second time you asked him. Cherish this straight guy for his good friendship towards you. Does he have a GF?

fatddyslam

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
lol I swear every week there's a thread about some gay dude wanting to seduce his straight friend or feel as if his straight friend is trying to give him signs.

How to deal with it? Go suck off a guy who's into dudes. Problem solved!

Rocket science. I know.

I enjoyed this post.

I agree with the above poster. Just stop thinking about it. If you have to, stop hanging out with him and come to grips with yourself. Ease back into a friendship without the lust or fantasy factor.

CORSICAN: This scenario would not be the same as a straight man falling for a female he cannot have. Two male friends have a different bond than even that of male lovers (in my opinion). There is no reason the OP should be falling for his friend in that way.

He needs to concentrate on maintaining a healthy friendship and shift is sexual frustration away.

The OP needs to start seeing or dating other gay/bi men and treat his friend as just a good friend.

Last edited:

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Can you explain why you can state with such certainty that you would give him 'the best blowjob ever'? Just because you think you're an 'expert cocksucker' doesn't mean the person on the receiving end will. And given you're age of only 18, I'm assuming your sexual experience is relatively limited.

But I'm genuinely curious: why do you think you'd give him such an unprecedentedly good blowjob?

LOL... You remind me of this kid that I interviewed for our HIV Surveillance study. His comical response was "Dude, I'm young (20), but I've been sucking dick since I was 10!"

Hehehehe... As traumatic as that may sound it may be some guy's reality... never assume that younger guy are inexperienced... ;-)

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont want this to come off the wrong way or offend anyone but...

when gay guys say they can give better blowjobs than girls, it really doesnt make any sense to me.
if you are a straight dude, you want a GIRL sucking your cock, its not just about her technique and how fast she makes you cum or what kind of silly cock sucking tricks she knows, its about the fact that this incredibly cute GIRL is willing to suck on your cock.
sure some gay guy might have better technique which would result in the guy blowing his load faster, but thats not the point.. we want to look down and see that cute girls face , with her mouth stretched open around our cock. we want to hear her cute feminine moans while she tries to fit as much cock in her mouth as possible, we want to her her soft feminine voice asking us if it feels good or telling us she loves our cock in her mouth. we want to feel her soft skin against our cock head when she slaps it against her cheek and around her lips, not stubble from a mans beard. i could go on and on and on, but im sure you understand.

im sure there are plenty of gay guys out there that could give me a "much better" *technically) blowjob than some that ive had from girls, unfortunately youre still a dude.

maybe offer him a handjob? i dont know..
maybe even jack off together - i cant speak for all "straight" guys but thats one "gay" activity i enjoy.

Last edited:

uncut_1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Both straight and gay men have told me I have "skills."

dont take this the wrong way, (ive never had my dick in your mouth)
but i think thats kind of how a chick would never tell a guy "you have a small dick, i dont like it" while theyre in the middle of fooling around

i cant imagine anyone whos in the middle of having someone suck on their cock would give the person doing the sucking anything but compliments. . after all , youre sucking their cock.

like many people say, theres no such thing as a bad blowjob.

i dont doubt your "skills", but keep in mind the nature of what youre doing