My straight friends will be single this winter season

ohtheviews

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Seeking opinions and any thoughts that anyone wants to give out. No real names given out.

1) Adam and Eve. Adam worked as a full-time security guard. Eve got her own full-time job that she likes. She doesn't want to move to a large American city with Adam. Adam always wanted to try a big city. Eve was secretly seeing another man for years- Eve's new relationship is public Facebook knowledge.

2) Bill and Bessy. Bill divorced his ex-wife, and said he was pressured by Bessy, to marry Bessy. A few years later, Bessy punched Bill's kids and got her own separate apartment. Bill wants a divorce; Bessy does not. Bill claims he's tired of her mental state changing daily. Her constant medication changes never helped her remain stable.

3) Carl has been single for 1 year now. His last girlfriend turned out to have different political views than him. He's more liberal; she's more conservative. Carl broke up and moved into his own new house. He tried dating women, but only likes white women. He dumped a woman because she wouldn't stop eating ice cream so much. He didn't want to pick up bad eating habits. No other women has shown interest in him (so he claims). Makes $55,000 salary, 6 feet 3 male

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 and 2 are basically becoming par for the course for your average man on the West. 3 needs to get his head out of his own ass and challenge his own biases which are probably keeping him single or in crappy relationships.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) One of the single greatest indicators of a woman led break up or divorce from a man, independent of all other factors is when she attains a real or perceived greater than or equal socioeconomic value than her male partner(not so much an issue in lesbian relationships) Also women typically keep the next(or in OP's example, current) partner prospect in her communication realm long before her current relationship is over...monkeybranching is real

2)Today's women are awash with chemical imbalances, a very disproportionate number or on or need some sort of mood or emotionally stabilizing drug and the profit based pharmaceutical industry has become a master at labeling a lot of the flightier and fleeting emotional tendencies of women as abnormal when a better diet and exercise would've sufficed with some counseling.
3) is this a black guy? Sounds like a black guy...I'm really disappointed as a fellow black guy and hope no race of woman offers up him some until he gets his shit together.

ohtheviews

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1) yes Eve had a promotion so she makes more money than Adam. Eve got her own apartment and her own new furniture now. Adam taught Eve how to drive a car during their years together.

2) Bessy claimed to have childhood trauma and still relies on medications to keep her from mentally exploding.

3) He's mixed- half white half black. He is okay with trans in the past, but he wants a biological child. He plans on getting a new car to impress the ladies. He drives a small eco-friendly car that he paid off already. Wearing nice clothes when going out, but no woman seemed interested. He was told to stop flirting with the DJ woman at the club, since I think the female DJ is just trying to do her job.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What's wrong with being single? :)

As a young man I choose not to engage in exclusive relationships. In terms of lifetime happiness it's one of the best decisions I've made.

The only happiness you find in anything--relationships included--is the happiness you bring. :cool:

Reactions: dariyaloseva4

ohtheviews

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes @halcyondays . I think being single is a good option for some humans. I get backlash for saying it, but some people are not decent people. It would take months to years of dating to find out if a person has an exploding mental state or not. Men who would not leave their ex-girlfriends in peace, showing up to their ex's workplace. And women customers who yelled and threatened to sue if they don't get their way.

Bill and Bessy: Bill doesn't want to remarry ever. Of course, Bill said that before his last marriage too.