My Straight Roomate/Best Friend wants to have sex with me.

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think that a lot if it has to do with the fact that he almost never gets laid because he's socially awkward and is hung up on this giirl he's been in love with for ever. He has no game. I do beleive he's straight or at least straight enough to warrant the term. He actually told me he wanted to suck my dick in a text. I told him to fuck off cause it would be weird and also i don't think i could have gotten it up anyway I was hammmmmered. Prior to that i hadn't noticed that he was attracted to me but now he acts really wierd when we get drunk and is also still obviously attracted to me so I think "why'd I refuse?". If we did do it would it make it less awkward? I think that him seeing me bring home attractive dudes made him curious honestly. I don't think that there is anything wrong with that but now i wouldn't even know how to initiate that situation given the dynamic. Care to weigh in anyone.

latin_cock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do it! Sounds like it could be quite hot, unless he is not that good looking. On the other hand you might be helping him to explore his sexuality. Perhaps he is not as straight as you think...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think go by your feelings & instincts at the time
think its unfair to deny him, if he is making the moves, and your OK with it all.
doubt it would ruin your friendship with him, if he is the initiator, his problem if he does not like it huh??
expect you could handle things either way?
Best to you both ..

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that a lot if it has to do with the fact that he almost never gets laid because he's socially awkward and is hung up on this giirl he's been in love with for ever. He has no game. I do beleive he's straight or at least straight enough to warrant the term. He actually told me he wanted to suck my dick in a text. I told him to fuck off cause it would be weird and also i don't think i could have gotten it up anyway I was hammmmmered. Prior to that i hadn't noticed that he was attracted to me but now he acts really wierd when we get drunk and is also still obviously attracted to me so I think "why'd I refuse?". If we did do it would it make it less awkward? I think that him seeing me bring home attractive dudes made him curious honestly. I don't think that there is anything wrong with that but now i wouldn't even know how to initiate that situation given the dynamic. Care to weigh in anyone.

I am glad I am not alone in feeling that that straight guy/gay guy sex dynamic is unusual.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should talk to him before you do anything. Find out exactly where his head is, where he's coming from, and what he wants out of it. Hopefully you'll get a good idea what his expectations are and if you think it's going to make your friendship weird going forward, then turn him down, and tell him why. This has the potential to take your friendship to the another level, or destroy it. Be honest with him, and yourself.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
some guys are just pan sexual, they will do,
men, women, bois, gurls, cd, ts, an occasional animal, and they always do mercy fucks
old, ugly, troll, whatever. they are just sexual and like to get off.
girls of this nature are called sluts.
just go with it, and if he is truly a best friend, you will have some inside jokes for the rest of your life.

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it'll be alright. I made an off handed comment to him about how weird he was making shit and i think it made him realize. He's still acting a little weird but not so overtly. We'll see how it goes. Nothing will ruin our friendship. I also don't think that that would make it stronger. It would be a controlled experiment for him. It will probably happen at some point. Statistically after thinking about it I've only NOT had sex with two of my roommates since i was 18 guy or girl.

Blackle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just fuck him man. Hard and rough like he'll never have it again.
Make him your bitch and all will be good
That's exactly what you do with someone you DON'T care about or wants that. This situation is delicate and has to be handled properly.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just fuck him man. Hard and rough like he'll never have it again.
Make him your bitch and all will be good
No, don't fuck him hard and rough. He won't enjoy that. Fuck him slow: make love to him and make him feel good the first time. He will enjoy that and come back for more. That prostate gland will be on fire......lmao