My straight roommate made fun of me for wearing calvins...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was at Kansas State U. in the mid-1990s, almost every single undergraduate guy (who were almost entirely from Kansas) wore either Lee jeans or Wrangler jeans. My hunch was that they all thought Levi's were "too gay"....

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Damn! The wife is going to be pissed......about the cheap part, I mean.

Nah! This thread has demonstrated that:
a) expensive underwear is generally considered gay.
b) 2Xist underwear is gay.

So, having bought gay underwear, she'll assume that it was expensive.

I was going to suggest you buy her a bunch of flowers with the money you saved, but she might start to get suspicious that you're up to something...

And having bought gay underwear, well...

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he's just picking on you. He probably didn't think you'd take the comment as you did. NOW, if he's always doing it...that's a different thing and he may know you're into guys and just wanting to hear it from you. Just tell him thanks for checking you out and then say why...you into me or something? lol

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Nah! This thread has demonstrated that:
a) expensive underwear is generally considered gay.
b) 2Xist underwear is gay.

So, having bought gay underwear, she'll assume that it was expensive.

I was going to suggest you buy her a bunch of flowers with the money you saved, but she might start to get suspicious that you're up to something...

And having bought gay underwear, well...

And all this time I thought underwear was underwear. THEY WERE ON CLEARANCE FOR GOD SAKE!!!

By the way, are those your underpants in your Avatar?

*G A A A A A A A A Y* :biggrin1:

D_Upsy_Daisy

Account Disabled
Media
The few times I've seen him in his underwear he was just wearing either Hanes boxerbriefs or plain plaid boxers.

Am I missing something?

Actually...he doesn't know what he's missing. There's a big difference between the garbage he calls underwear and the comfortable stuff we wear. If he wore your unders just once, I be he'd never go back to what he has. He should try it...

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I freaking well adore CK undies and I buy them as gifts for my various playmates after I've destroyed their collection of baggy, hole riddled, fit only for the dust bin, don't ever come into my presence wearing such items again..thankyouverymuchly!

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I freaking well adore CK undies and I buy them as gifts for my various playmates after I've destroyed their collection of baggy, hole riddled, fit only for the dust bin, don't ever come into my presence wearing such items again..thankyouverymuchly!

Whenever I'm not buying 2xist on clearance, I can be found in the CK underwear isle, arms laden. Love those Calvins. So manly. :wink:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
By the way, are those your underpants in your Avatar?

They are indeed my very own, Monel. :)

And I don't give a toss whether anyone thinks they're gay or not, cos they're very comfy... :p

In terms of CKs, I have these, black X label boxer briefs for everyday, red tech actives, the mesh-like black sports ones with turquoise waistband and some others.

[The important question, of course, is: does that meet The Dragon's approval?]

Last edited:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whenever I'm not buying 2xist on clearance, I can be found in the CK underwear isle, arms laden. Love those Calvins. So manly. :wink:

I know, right.

But you do know of my absolute aversion to lurid day glow colors and patterns of any sort.

I love the way they mold to a man and the texture of their brushed cotton is as fucking sensuous as all get out.
Being a very tactile person, I've enjoyed rubbing my cheeks and lips over a well stuffed Calvin on more than one occasion.

D_Carl_Colossal

Experimental Member
Media
Regardless of the underwear being stigmatized as "gay" or not, the real question is whether it would be a problem if you were actually gay.

Besides that, what, it's not like he, or anyone can stop you from wearing them. If you look good you look good.

Haterz gonna hate, bro. B-)

monel

Sexy Member
Media
But you do know of my absolute aversion to lurid day glow colors and patterns of any sort.

I do. And I trust you remember that I only wear black :wink:

I love the way they mold to a man and the texture of their brushed cotton is as fucking sensuous as all get out.
Being a very tactile person, I've enjoyed rubbing my cheeks and lips over a well stuffed Calvin on more than one occasion.

DAMN IT! Now I need to go change my clingy, black, brushed cotton CK's. :cool:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

And I don't give a toss whether anyone thinks they're gay or not, cos they're very comfy... :p

In terms of CKs, I have these, black X label boxer briefs for everyday, red tech actives, the mesh-like black sports ones with turquoise waistband and some others.

[The important question, of course, is: does that meet The Dragon's approval?]

The one's with the turquoise waistband sounds a bit...ummmm....festive.

Best post some pictures so I can give a better critique.:wink:

D

deleted300444

So does mean we revive the thread if you wear a jock strap to the gym you are gay?

monel

Sexy Member
Media

No really, Zyz. They look great. You did get them on sale right? :biggrin1:

Oh, and I also have a pair of Grigio La Perla pants, too...

See, now I don't even know what these are.

Last edited: