My straight roommate made fun of me for wearing calvins...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
You mean TJMaxx? If so we buy our underwear at the same place. So who's calling whom "cheap"?

Haha! Nope, it's definitely TKMaxx... Probably sister companies...

I didn't get mine out of the clearance bin, though. :p Not that I would have objected if they were in there!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think, in the interest of fairness we should ask participants to offer pictures of their undies collection for me to critique. :biggrin1:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I think, in the interest of fairness we should ask participants to offer pictures of their undies collection for me to critique. :biggrin1:

So, ummm, Dragon, would part of that critique involve you rubbing your cheek and lips over those well stuffed undies? I mean, might as well be thorough, right?

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, your roomate is a moron. Calvin Klein isnt anywhere near the type of underwear you can actually construct someone's sexuality from.

I wear CK, Jockey and 2Xist...all of which are on the expensive side.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, ummm, Dragon, would part of that critique involve you rubbing your cheek and lips over those well stuffed undies? I mean, might as well be thorough, right?

I'd love to do exactly that..yanno ..in the interests of thoroughness...but there's a fucking great big ocean in the way that makes that unfeasible. :frown1:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Not so much a competition but a semi-legitimate way of me getting a right eyeful of manly man bits stuff into undies.

Never mind... You've already seen what can happen when someone gives me challenge, so probably best not. ;)

Your premise sounds entirely reasonable to me, though.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And I must clarify, there are Calvin Kleins that I think straight men would get, like the basic calvin kleins.. however I don't generally think a straight guy would get Calvin Klein X, or any of the other "specialty" lines.

Just like I don't think a straight man would buy Andrew Christian, Aussiebum, Frankdandy, or Ginch Gonch.

I've been around a lot of straight men in my life, so just coming from experience. Prove me wrong...

monel

Sexy Member
Media
And I must clarify, there are Calvin Kleins that I think straight men would get, like the basic calvin kleins.. however I don't generally think a straight guy would get Calvin Klein X, or any of the other "specialty" lines.

Just like I don't think a straight man would buy Andrew Christian, Aussiebum, Frankdandy, or Ginch Gonch.

I've been around a lot of straight men in my life, so just coming from experience. Prove me wrong...

Are you reading this Zyz? The man obviously knows what he's talking about and narry a mention of 2xist. :tongue:

I wouldn't even try to prove you wrong, BC85. I barely look at my own underwear let alone other guys'

Last edited:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Are you reading this Zyz? The man obviously knows what he's talking about and narry a mention of 2xist.

This is clearly a Boston phenomenon.

I know plenty of other straight guys who wear CK X, & other lines. But then I'm in Europe, where we're all just a bit more comfortable with nice pants. Aussiebum would also be ok here, but a definite line would be drawn at Andrew Christian.

In any case, I intend to let the lady decide...

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Europe is not here, in the US.. straight men for the most part, do not wear designer undies. Unless of course by designer you mean silk boxers... that being said, even if they were to want to wear nice undies, their girlfriend/wives are usually the ones that don't want them to.