My straight roommate made fun of me for wearing calvins...

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I commend your transparently manipulative effort to have Ms. Dragon examine your skimpily clothed nether regions.

It's hardly manipulative... She asked, didn't she? And it would be impolite & ungentlemanly to refuse.

But it is good to have your approval. Thank you.

longhorntx

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I will second this! I have a 100% straight friend who likes wearing designer underwear and he gets negative comments by the many women he sleeps with/dates. Very annoying.

Europe is not here, in the US.. straight men for the most part, do not wear designer undies. Unless of course by designer you mean silk boxers... that being said, even if they were to want to wear nice undies, their girlfriend/wives are usually the ones that don't want them to.

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am a doctor in Ireland; most of the guys under 50 who have undressed in front of me, seem quite content with designer underwear; CK is popular, as is Armani and TH. I worked in England for a few years, and I would say even more males were into designer gear there. There is nothing "gay" or "straight" about underwear - it is about grooming and taking pride in one's appearance.

D_Trip_Delight_Fantastic

Just Browsing
Media
What are the grooming trends for most men? as you would see real day to day people!

I am a doctor in Ireland; most of the guys under 50 who have undressed in front of me, seem quite content with designer underwear; CK is popular, as is Armani and TH. I worked in England for a few years, and I would say even more males were into designer gear there. There is nothing "gay" or "straight" about underwear - it is about grooming and taking pride in one's appearance.

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Ok.

In order to add an element of objectivity to this debate, I have done as she who must be obeyed (The Dragon) requested and taken a few pictures of my pants. Feel free to say what you think.

These are a pair of CKs I use for sport (my ex-gf was especially fond of them):
616001-ck-red-1.html

it does look like the left leg is riding up a bit, but that's where my dick is.

The next pics are some CKs for any old time:
615999-ck-turq-cock-down-i.html

616000-ck-turq-cock-up-think.html

Because my cock always hangs a bit below my balls, I think the cock down option looks a little bit odd (& pulls the waistband down). I reckon having my cock up for these gives a much better shape...

The last pair are Grigio La Perla pants that were the least gay I could find in Italy when I forgot to pack properly:
615996-glp-avatar-all-bunched-up.html

I actually think these are my favourite looking of the three. Partly because you get a really nice outline of my soft cockhead:
615998-glp-below-think-this-shows.html

Please note that in Europe none of these undercrackers are regarded as gay.

Last edited:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Last edited:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Not even remotely gay!

Although the pose in the bum pic is, ever so slightly... ;)

Not really a pose. Just the contortions necessary to get the picture with my cell phone. You should have seen the uncropped version :smile:

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Ha ha!

Ok, I accept your point... What did you make of mine? I acknowledge that I've strayed from strictly black.

They look good. I prefer trunks and boxer brief style over briefs. I like the cut of the red but I'd go with the black if I were to choose.