My straight side in action.

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:veryhappy:
How are your woodworking talents good Sir, I’d like a craftsman’s style bookcase in cherry, please:biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:veryhappy:
How are your woodworking talents good Sir, I’d like a craftsman’s style bookcase in cherry, please:biggrin1:

You'd be lucky, i made a bird table in highschool and graded an F, i was gutted cos i deserved a B for effort at least even if it did wobble and would have posed a health and safety issue for the birdies with splinters sticking out here n there.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wall outlet.

GPO, i.e., general purpose outlet. And in British English, an electrician is called a sparky. An auto body repair man is called a panel beater.

Before I got my degree, I worked for seven years as an electrical technician for a manufacturer of engines and generators and even designed the dynamometer control system they used for engine testing. So, we gay men can do anything that non-gay men can do, and do it better!!

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
GPO, i.e., general purpose outlet. And in British English, an electrician is called a sparky. An auto body repair man is called a panel beater.

Before I got my degree, I worked for seven years as an electrical technician for a manufacturer of engines and generators and even designed the dynamometer control system they used for engine testing. So, we gay men can do anything that non-gay men can do, and do it better!!

Oh, the prejudice...!

(I like it...)

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's easy to change a tyre, Mitchyllin Man. It involves a lot of jacking and manhandling of nuts!
Surely you're capable of such a manly task...?
love that pun on my name :)
Bet it was a Butt Plug.
was not! what sort of a masochist would you need to be to have wires in a butt plug?