My Straight Zilv (Part 1)

Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
Zilv is not his real name, but he actually looks a lot like Zilv, the hottie in the first picture below. He's my best friend, the gigolo of my town.

His charming tan muscles make the rocks sweat. His sparkly green eyes open the flowers in all seasons. The smile of his lips can easily spread legs, and his deep voice immediately makes underwears wet.

All girls think he's the prince charming in his whole flesh, and I knew always that he thinks of each girl as a flesh hole for his big sized penis.

I tried many times to convince him to repent from fucking any girl who chases or tries to hunt him, but he continued obeying to his heterosexual instincts every time.

He was frustrated one time when I told him that he sees women worthless, and that's why he only wants from them just a nice or fast fuck. I even tried to convince him to have a normal relationship with a girlfriend, at least to try it, but he never understood why I'm asking him to do this, and always was arguing the opposite way.

I had hope in him becoming a different man, a man who has interest in one special girl, or guy if he's not into emotions with girls! I was hoping in him, for his charm, his intellect, his honesty with his friends, and his good management towards his family, but I always became disappointed in him after each time he meets a girl, for not looking at her in other ways than a fuck doll. What a disaster. But he's my cherished disaster.

A month ago, he came to my place just to tell me that he was fed up with girls, that they all became the same in his eyes, like if he's only jerking his cock times after times when putting it in their vaginas. He never enjoyed a kiss, hugs never made him feel good, he never wanted to stay in bed after he cums, or for a meal after he showers.

He asked me if I may know the reasons of his sexual coldness with women, based on the opinions that I was giving him before. I told him that he must try to kiss whilst closing his eyes, to feel the warmth of the body in every hug, to imagine his soul inside her body when he moves his dick inside her vagina or even mouth. And when he asked me how to do all of that, I knew that I had to make my 3 years awaited move.

I kissed him like when Kevin Lengyel kissed Joshua Rodgers for the first time. I hugged him sensually as Miguel Ángel Cruz did to Justin Michael Bauer. Then I grabbed his penis rubbing his balls and made him cum on me like when Andre Khalil explodes his cum on Keith Gaspari's suit. He didn't resist, neither contributed actually, like if I was kissing my mirror, hugging a pillow and masturbating my own dick. He opened his eyes looking at the sealing, zipped back his erected penis into his pants, and left like a deaf blind mute monkey.
I never saw him or hear from him since then. I kept his semens though on my pant as a souvenir or maybe a hope for him to come back another time. And that's what happened this morning.

To Be Continued...

Attachments

Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
That morning he knocked my door. I only put my underwear on, and opened the door. Maybe because I was still half awake half dreaming. I thought my morning wood was still showing up when his eyes scrolled down to my thighs, but he might have thought that I stayed almost naked to seduce him, which was wrong to think about but I never regretted that I made him think that.

What did he want?

After explaining to me his "innocent" intentions of the last time he "accidentally" surrendered to his sexual instincts with me, as he said, he asked me to teach him how I could that time seduce "a macho straight" boy and make him enjoy a kiss from "male" lips, never wanting to be released from a "male to male" hug, and actually be extremely aroused by a buddy's hand. But he claimed that he only wants to learn that so he can use these tactics with "females", so he said. And then I knew that I should take advantage of this idea.

The first rule I told him about is to make sure that the other is enjoying at the same time, and especially give back to him / her any sexual treats he / she has given to him. So, that is why I pulled down his pants, pushed my hard cock between his legs, frotting him like I do to my pillows, licking his ears and kissing his neck, and holding him hard with my arms so he won't move away. It was only less than 2 minutes and my cock sprinkled a huge cumshot under his legs.

He pulled back his pants, opened the door and left. I ran to the balcony, called him, he looked at me when he heard me thanking him for the beautiful visit, asking him to come back at night for his second lesson.
He didn't come that night, but I think he will one night or morning, hopefully.

Attachments

Hephaestionofarabia

Loved Member
Media
One evening I was coming back home with a hunk I met through a dating app. He, my Zilv, followed us to my apartment threshold, after he saw us by coincidence in the restaurant as he said. But what was most surprising was when he told my date that he is my roommate and that he was waiting for me to get back because he had lost his keys.

I was confused, but happy for some reason. So as we entered, he whispered to me but in a way to make the other guy hear too, claiming that he wouldn't mind leaving me alone with my date if I wanted to. My answer was simply that I didn't mind him staying if he wouldn't mind what he might be watching.

As I was making coffee for the three of us, he followed me to ask if I wanted him to leave so I could have sex with the guy he thought I was dating. I explained to him that I was dating no one, that I was used to hook up casually with guys I meet through dating apps for random sex, and that my sex is not my main purpose but it was a must thing I have to offer so I can have guys to talk to, hug, kiss and of course give my dick a treat when urged to.

Surprisingly, amazingly, and joyfully he asked me to dumb my date and skip sex for that night. I asked him if he would be having sex with me instead, he said No! but suggested that I masturbate in the toilet and after I cum he can give me the other things I was looking for other than the intercourse. Like what? I asked. He approached me, kissed me on the neck, gave me a bones-breaking hug, his bulge caressing one of my thighs, and his knee frotting against the other. At last His breath in my ear made me surrender quickly and definitely to his request, voluntarily of course, even though my date was so handsome, sexy, intelligent and funny, like my daydream hunk Mr Aram Giragos (I am posting his pictures below).

That night, after apologizing to Aram's lookalike, not promising to see him again before he left, I closed the door, turned to see my Zilv's lookalike taking off all his clothes. And then I had the most amazing sensual hours in my life, with him, my close friend, my intimate beloved, my all-time crush.

To be continued…

Attachments

Cuteasianguy12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One evening I was coming back home with a hunk I met through a dating app. He, my Zilv, followed us to my apartment threshold, after he saw us by coincidence in the restaurant as he said. But what was most surprising was when he told my date that he is my roommate and that he was waiting for me to get back because he had lost his keys.

I was confused, but happy for some reason. So as we entered, he whispered to me but in a way to make the other guy hear too, claiming that he wouldn't mind leaving me alone with my date if I wanted to. My answer was simply that I didn't mind him staying if he wouldn't mind what he might be watching.

As I was making coffee for the three of us, he followed me to ask if I wanted him to leave so I could have sex with the guy he thought I was dating. I explained to him that I was dating no one, that I was used to hook up casually with guys I meet through dating apps for random sex, and that my sex is not my main purpose but it was a must thing I have to offer so I can have guys to talk to, hug, kiss and of course give my dick a treat when urged to.

Surprisingly, amazingly, and joyfully he asked me to dumb my date and skip sex for that night. I asked him if he would be having sex with me instead, he said No! but suggested that I masturbate in the toilet and after I cum he can give me the other things I was looking for other than the intercourse. Like what? I asked. He approached me, kissed me on the neck, gave me a bones-breaking hug, his bulge caressing one of my thighs, and his knee frotting against the other. At last His breath in my ear made me surrender quickly and definitely to his request, voluntarily of course, even though my date was so handsome, sexy, intelligent and funny, like my daydream hunk Mr Aram Giragos (I am posting his pictures below).

That night, after apologizing to Aram's lookalike, not promising to see him again before he left, I closed the door, turned to see my Zilv's lookalike taking off all his clothes. And then I had the most amazing sensual hours in my life, with him, my close friend, my intimate beloved, my all-time crush.

To be continued…
More Pls.