My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be honest man! Are you or are you not on loria's payroll? I told myself id quit this topic but out of curiosity here i am again and wouldntcha know it, its the same ole faces whiteknighting you know who.

Dont believe me anyone? Just go back page after page after page and ask yourself who hangs around one topic so long for the sole purpose of defending this bozo? Look at your last sentence it reads like a SHILL. Come clean man you arent even trying to hide it anymore lmao
Ad hominem, blah blah blah.

Honestly is clearly not the issue here. In fact it appears to be deliberate deception and ad hominem attack by you. You clearly believe, and are implying as an argument that I am associated with, or on the payroll with Loria's practice.

Utter nonsense, but you really don't have to know anything about me to attack me, do you? You are motivated by something else, who can say what that actually is. Personally, I couldn't care less, but I do care about the patients, contributors and integrity of this thread.

In case you are not clear on how a logical fallacy works, - the logical structure of an ad hominem attack is as follows:

1 Person A makes a claim X.
2 Person B attacks person A.
3 Therefore, X is wrong.

However as anyone on this thread already knows, I am a Dr. Loria patient with a thoughtful, objective and well documented post shaft and glans procedure history. These are personal experiences, which is what this site and the threads on it are all about.

We are adults here, and I don't appreciate your ignorant, nanny b.s., fear mongering nonsense, ugh. This thread is NOT for people trolling and criticizing patients who have had a procedure you decided to vilify.

Unless you have something specifically useful, constructive and uniquely relevant to offer this very well established and educational thread, I suggest you find another thread to "hall monitor" and "troll".

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the truth is somewhere in between… there ARE men who had positive results from this procedure. Are those men a bit evangelical about touting the procedure? Probably… but a shill? There is just a good chance that Champagne Joe doesn’t have an overactive immune system… is healthy and the procedures caused no deleterious reaction.

That said, to be suspicious is perfectly fine and guys like Champagne Joe should expect it.