Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been a member here for a short time and wanted to share my experience with Dr. Loria. I joined here and some other forums trying to find information on penis enhancements and see what other people thought. I thought I would share with everyone as I am 1 year and 2 procedures in. This is only to help provide information for others as I found it difficult getting accurate information myself

For me, this has been exactly what I have been looking for. Enhancing my girth by sparking collagen growth seems to have worked for me personally and has given me great results.

Before Procedure Girth 4.5 inches

First Procedure Girth 4.9 inches

Second Procedure 5.9 inches

I now hardly recognize my own penis because it has changed shape in such a good way. I did not have my Glans treated, but they seem to have filled out nicely because of the penis shaft is much larger.

I will try to create a whole post of images showing the effects (bruising, swelling and like) for each week after each procedure. It does take a good 90 days for all to settle but the end effects to me are exactly what I was looking for. I feel SO MUCH BETTER now. I know sex is more than a man’s penis, but it does feel good to be confident.

I will try to attach the some images as described below

#1 – Preprocedure 4.5 inches

#2 – 90 after first procedure about 4.9 inches

#3 – 30 days after second procedure flaccid

#4 – 30 days after second procedure erect. About 6 inches but still swollen. Girlfriend is holding to show size and difficulty in reaching around it.

Attachments

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update on my procedure from July of 2018. Feel great about the overall function and size. No need to go any bigger at 7.5 x 7.5, my wife can easily orgasm with my size virtually every time we have sex. The early bruising issue has improved considerably, it’s very rare today. The only real issue now is some hard nodules and unevenness in the collagen growth, but I can definitely live with both today. Either issue could be treated and resolved by Dr. Loria.

281E4737-B0AD-41F1-B3E4-CCD01F53CB64.jpeg

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impressive results. Nice girth.

One thing I've noticed from Dr. Loria patients is the Coke can look. Does anyone know if he can make it taper to give it a more natural look.

For example, here is someone who had multiple sessions with another doctor but it appears more natural. Tapers right behind the glands. Less of the coke can look. p6.jpg

mav9x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very happy that there is this forum for information like this. All of the participants that have reached out or replied are really open and polite (thank you all). I have never shown any photos here but I think it’s about time that I start to contribute. I have been using stretching thniques to try and increase my length and girth over the years. Previously 7.5” x 5.5” — I have worked a lot on getting to my current size of roughly 8”+ in length and just shy of 6” in girth. I want to make a step forward and see Dr. Loria for a consult. My plan is to make at least 2 treatments but may need more due to my length.

My main concern is with shape and feel of the result after the treatment. I haven’t yet contacted Dr. Loria as I cannot yet afford the procedure. I am looking forward to making this happen this year and continue with my progress to increase the girth of my shaft and glands.

Attachments

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is great that we live in a modern society that has great members sites LPSG to help us men. Many are here because they already have a great penis and want to share, and others like myself, are seeking ways to make our selves better. I hope that I can share my journey with others who have suffered with their own internal confidence as I am currently singing from the mountain tops about my new found confidence. :)

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my first procedure on July 23, 2018, and finished up my second procedure at 7.5” x 7.5”, - 1/2” of length also retuned after getting leaner again, so I am back to 8” long.
Today, erection quality is still very important, but in your 50’s that’s true for all of us. My cock is a beast, flaccid or erect. We have sex every 2-3 days, and she ALWAYS orgasms hard, and long.
Zero regrets, overall. But, I have some lumps i’ll need to address this year with Loria in Miami.
I would consider the sleeve/implant to achieve more rigidity, but it’s fucking huge already. Wife says she doesn’t want any more size.

1654643183937.jpeg

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Next procedures are scheduled for Dec 5. Here are some current pictures so that we can see the difference once completed. I will take some pics right after the procedure to show swelling and any bruising and continue once a week till healed so all can see the process.

Attachments

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had to change to long brief type underwear as the buldge and weight while flaccid is very noticable in dress pants. You need good underwear to control its movements. Working out in the gym gets a lot of double looks from the women and you have to be more careful hugging women when your flaccid girth is over 6 inches. 20180620_213414.jpg
20180508_184950.jpg
20180620_213457.jpg

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s an updated pic.
It is amazing how much the collagen weight adds to the length in various states. Looks great in my jeans or shorts, pants etc. Wifey loves seeing my bulge all day, and watching other women react to it.

3F929D34-E3C6-4616-822C-1C60E0F8C68F.jpeg

The bruising is really a constant now, the more sex you have, the more the collagen/tissue is affected by the mechanical action of penetrative sex.
This is why the oil for lubrication is so important. The more oil you use, the less unwanted side effects etc. We have moved entirely to MCT oil, it’s been issue free for us.

26139527-34FE-48D4-9BEB-6E30E83676A5.jpeg