My success with dr. loria

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
Here’s another curious question— has anyone lost length? Because no joke, it seems like now that’s disappearing on me too.
Seems like I lost some as well after two procedures. I told that to Loria but he said I shouldn't have... I've been pumping for about 7-8months and looks like I might of gotten it back. I felt like I lost .25" but now it seems to be ok after pumping for so long. Either way I'm waiting to see if anyone has done LEEP procedure. I hate the turtling look and heard if injections were done people can't get penuma so I'm very curious about this procedure. I'm sure there are a lot of people that are curious as well. My girth is considered big, not huge but I'll happy with the stats I can receive from LEEP.

Reactions: TNT125

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Seems like I lost some as well after two procedures. I told that to Loria but he said I shouldn't have... I've been pumping for about 7-8months and looks like I might of gotten it back. I felt like I lost .25" but now it seems to be ok after pumping for so long. Either way I'm waiting to see if anyone has done LEEP procedure. I hate the turtling look and heard if injections were done people can't get penuma so I'm very curious about this procedure. I'm sure there are a lot of people that are curious as well. My girth is considered big, not huge but I'll happy with the stats I can receive from LEEP.
Questions for you—

1. what is your girth now after the second procedure? My measurements were apparently wrong. Loria’s office showed me flaccid at 4 inches and now I’m 5 inches flaccid. That was after the first procedure. So I’m bigger but not huge yet. Hoping the second procedure will give me another full inch.

2. What is it you pump with? What kind of pump?

Also, no, Penuma is off the table for us now. That’s the procedure I was going to have and it sounded gruesome anyway, but they did tell me at the consult that it would be a no go if I did the Loria procedure.

And I’m with you. I hate the turtling look too.

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
Questions for you—

1. what is your girth now after the second procedure? My measurements were apparently wrong. Loria’s office showed me flaccid at 4 inches and now I’m 5 inches flaccid. That was after the first procedure. So I’m bigger but not huge yet. Hoping the second procedure will give me another full inch.

2. What is it you pump with? What kind of pump?

Also, no, Penuma is off the table for us now. That’s the procedure I was going to have and it sounded gruesome anyway, but they did tell me at the consult that it would be a no go if I did the Loria procedure.

And I’m with you. I hate the turtling look too.
Sounds like you received good 1st results, awesome!

Started:
Flaccid length 3.25" girth (slightly over) 3.5

Erect length 4.5"
Erect girth base 4.5" mid 4.25" near base 4.25"

Final after 2nd:
Flaccid length 3.5"
Girth 4.75"

Erect length 5"
girth base 5" mid 5.25" near base 5.25"

Pumping is actually helping to stretch the skin. Pumping is new to me and I was able to reach length 5 1/8" and girth 6.25" so it's stretching after about 7-8months 5-6 times a week if I can.

First, I do bathmate in shower for 15min to warm up while I actually shower and then two 15 min air pump (bought it from AliExpress that looks exactly like LA pump from Lorias site with the gauge) while doing some work or watching shows on a tablet. Takes about an hour in the bathroom.

Not a big fan of pumping but Loria told me my skin needs to stretch. I read some people have stretchy skin and doesn't have to pump. In my case he said I need to before I come back otherwise I'll receive minimal results. Again, everyone's different and this was only suggested to me. I'm hoping this will help with LEEP otherwise, I may go for final round. Waiting on them to respond to questions I sent.

Couple questions about LEEP were how is it safe compared to penuma because penuma email consultant said it's not safe with damaged penis tissues, how much girth can I expect since he mentioned about length but not girth in his video and results from others. I had other questions but those were main ones. With data results for LEEP I'm sure it'll take some time.

One thing for sure, champagnejoe mentioned 5.75" is probably good for everyone. I agree and that's where I want to be at. After that to me I think it'll be too big. Just my opinion for my own personal reasons.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck on round 2!

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like you received good 1st results, awesome!

Started:
Flaccid length 3.25" girth (slightly over) 3.5

Erect length 4.5"
Erect girth base 4.5" mid 4.25" near base 4.25"

Final after 2nd:
Flaccid length 3.5"
Girth 4.75"

Erect length 5"
girth base 5" mid 5.25" near base 5.25"

Pumping is actually helping to stretch the skin. Pumping is new to me and I was able to reach length 5 1/8" and girth 6.25" so it's stretching after about 7-8months 5-6 times a week if I can.

First, I do bathmate in shower for 15min to warm up while I actually shower and then two 15 min air pump (bought it from AliExpress that looks exactly like LA pump from Lorias site with the gauge) while doing some work or watching shows on a tablet. Takes about an hour in the bathroom.

Not a big fan of pumping but Loria told me my skin needs to stretch. I read some people have stretchy skin and doesn't have to pump. In my case he said I need to before I come back otherwise I'll receive minimal results. Again, everyone's different and this was only suggested to me. I'm hoping this will help with LEEP otherwise, I may go for final round. Waiting on them to respond to questions I sent.

Couple questions about LEEP were how is it safe compared to penuma because penuma email consultant said it's not safe with damaged penis tissues, how much girth can I expect since he mentioned about length but not girth in his video and results from others. I had other questions but those were main ones. With data results for LEEP I'm sure it'll take some time.

One thing for sure, champagnejoe mentioned 5.75" is probably good for everyone. I agree and that's where I want to be at. After that to me I think it'll be too big. Just my opinion for my own personal reasons.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck on round 2!
I have to admit, I don’t know anything about LEEP, but I live in LA and there is a doctor nearby who does Penuma. It just sounded so gruesome with a plethora of complication and a long recovery period, pain, etc. It’s a much more guaranteed way for us to get what we’re after and for around the same price, but it just seems too complicated for me.

I haven’t been told to pump yet, but we’ll see. I’m not hearing from the office really at all now like I was in the first 21 days, but I did randomly send them a photo and pumping wasn’t advised yet.

I don’t have any erect measurements yet as I’m finding erections somewhat difficult since the procedure, but I’ll attach pics of before and after of the one-inch gain. It was more than Loria expected. Depending on the day, I find I’m sometimes my gain is 1.25. I’m hoping, like you, for at least 5.75 to 6 after the second round on July 22

Attachments

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
I have to admit, I don’t know anything about LEEP, but I live in LA and there is a doctor nearby who does Penuma. It just sounded so gruesome with a plethora of complication and a long recovery period, pain, etc. It’s a much more guaranteed way for us to get what we’re after and for around the same price, but it just seems too complicated for me.

I haven’t been told to pump yet, but we’ll see. I’m not hearing from the office really at all now like I was in the first 21 days, but I did randomly send them a photo and pumping wasn’t advised yet.

I don’t have any erect measurements yet as I’m finding erections somewhat difficult since the procedure, but I’ll attach pics of before and after of the one-inch gain. It was more than Loria expected. Depending on the day, I find I’m sometimes my gain is 1.25. I’m hoping, like you, for at least 5.75 to 6 after the second round on July 22
I didn't pump til after I was completely done with wrapping stage, even the half days.

Penuma looked grusome to me too when I first did the research, but now it looks like they've gotten a lot better to the point you cant really see the incision. Of course it's not all perfect but all of us here took a chance and came out without an issue, which is a good thing.

Great results! Thanks for sharing and keep us posted with your final measurements.

ricedog

Just Browsing
Media
Probably mentioned by someone in an earlier thread, but does anyone have shape irregularities after 3-4 (or more) weeks in? Since the beginning of the procedure I’ve noticed there was no filler at all place 1/4 inches below the glans, but as you go down the shaft where the filler actually begins there’s this large lump. It was soft for weeks but now it’s this fibrous knot that I can’t massage out into anything smooth. I’ve also noticed when erect everything from base to tip looks a bit curvy and lumpy. This is day 24 for me so I’m wondering if this is part of the process or something gone wrong.
First two pics were day 13 and things were looking good. Last two pics day 22 and they’re questionable. Any ideas guys? Any lumps or curves at this point?
I’m a patient and recently got my 2nd round. If you have a second round still, when you see Dr. Loria he will basically fix any irregularities. He fixed things I didn’t even know about from my first round. Bubbles, protrusions, indentations, ect. A good thing to do when you first see him would be to ask him to point out problems that he sees and let him fix everything. He will do it regardless and tell you what he’s doing during the procedure. The second round went a lot smoother and all issues were fixed but you have to stay in the retainer wrap. Keep sending them photos and they will keep saying get in the retainer even after 2 months. I would ask for another bag of brown wrap when your there.

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So are you guys who got your head done happy with the results? Is it smooth and look natural? My head got all screwed up with filler and now have bumps around the corona. Which should go away eventually but it's been over a year now and still there.
Mine looks the same as pre round 1, just bigger.

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
So are you guys who got your head done happy with the results? Is it smooth and look natural? My head got all screwed up with filler and now have bumps around the corona. Which should go away eventually but it's been over a year now and still there.
I can't even remember anymore and I had it done twice lol. Honestly, I actually like the irregularities. Not sure why I like them but I think it has to do with condom with weird bumps, lines and etc. Not sure if those bumps or lines work but I feel like I would give different sensation during sex because it's not just a smooth dick if you know what I mean. Long as it doesn't look weird but you can feel it.

Eagleschuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got the glans done yesterday. 70cc. The provider said that about half of the immediate gains I saw yesterday would disappear. Very excited for a good result View attachment 70300781
Yea my gland is beat also received 110 cc ,been a week today,very satisfied!

withlove13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea my gland is beat also received 110 cc ,been a week today,very satisfied!
Nice man. Your gonna be like the guy on the video with 8+ girth with that 110cc added in your 3rd procedure when all said and done. Gonna be hard for you to fit in almost everything lol. Keep us posted.

Reactions: headboy81

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m new to the forum. I’ve been going to threads and so. far Dr Loria has had positive results. Anyone here regret or has had complications?
No regets at all, Could depend on your goals though. My goal was better feeling, that was my only goal and it was a total success. Its cool taking a leak and thinking, damb thats a big cock, also nice feeling it hanging, nice getting out of the shower and not feeling small. All of that was a bonus i didnt think i cared about… but i did.