My success with dr. loria

Milleratx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m new to the forum. I’ve been going to threads and so. far Dr Loria has had positive results. Anyone here regret or has had complications?
No regrets here. Two procedures and gain 1.25 in EG and FG. Gained 1” in FL and 3/4” in EL. Doctor Dellinger in Austin TX, trained by Dr. Loria.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on your Amazing results Monster. Would you say you gained over 1 inch in erect girth?
For sure. It’s an inch if not a little over. Totally worth it and just massive in every way. I believe if I had another round it would be too big… if that’s even a problem. I will see what it looks like in two years and make my decision on getting bigger. Until then, very happy.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had my first procedure on July 23, 2018, and finished up my second procedure at 7.5” x 7.5”, - 1/2” of length also retuned after getting leaner again, so I am back to 8” long.
Today, erection quality is still very important, but in your 50’s that’s true for all of us. My cock is a beast, flaccid or erect. We have sex every 2-3 days, and she ALWAYS orgasms hard, and long.
Zero regrets, overall. But, I have some lumps i’ll need to address this year with Loria in Miami.
I would consider the sleeve/implant to achieve more rigidity, but it’s fucking huge already. Wife says she doesn’t want any more size.

1654643183937.jpeg

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No regrets here. Been two months and it’s amazing. Crazy to look down and have such a huge cock. The sex has been amazing as well.
True that, sex feel so much better. The facial expressions on my wife are so much sexier now, can tell she loves it too.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
True that, sex feel so much better. The facial expressions on my wife are so much sexier now, can tell she loves it too.
It’s that first gasp when the head pops in, followed by that eye contact, then she just starts melting. Such a good feeling. Life is good.

Beachheadz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s officially been 5 days and I’m heading to work this morning. I would say the only complaint is my head is so big now that it’s rubbing on everything and getting chaffed. Other then that no pain or discomfort.
I know 30 days feels like an eternity right now but it seams like these were the longest 5 days ever.
If you’ve had bellafill before can you still do the loria procedure?

Reactions: TNT125

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
My first procedure was April 9. I had a lot of ups and downs during the first 35 days and for about two weeks after. Overall, with the exception of a couple or irregularities like too much filler under the glans and a lump or two, my results were successful. I went from a flaccid girth if 4” to a flaccid girth of just slightly over 5”. See first two pics. Only one catch though, I’ve lost maybe 1/4 inch of length. Definitely noticeable. Has this happened to anyone else and does this come back? I also have pics of my former length and current length. See last two pics for former length and current.

Attachments