My success with dr. loria

Alf305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I glad i wilfully waited even with all the hype and temptation. I looked at other sample silicone sleeve that Drs are performing and it makes sense to insert the sleeve then add the silikon which makes it easier to mold and contour, kinda like rebar to concrete. Its a good thought out procedure that cost less than financing a new car at this time. Now, the only indecisive issue im having is whether to have the ligament cut twice to achieve 10" length then go for the XXL sleeve [ they have]. Whats the best to achieve the goal below?

My goal is towards the Shane Diesel eye popping look.

Goals:
Length 10"
Girth 7"-8"
-----------------------------+----------------------------
Details of plans below.

- LEEP Procedure: $14,950
Penile Shaft Sleeve Insert
Suspensory Ligament Release

- Suspensory Ligament Release:
Treatment, the FEE will be $9,950

- 1 Penile Shaft Girth Enlargement = $7900
-----------------------+------------------------------
OPTION 1:

- 1 Suspensory Ligament Release
$9950

- 1 Penile Shaft Sleeve Insert=$9,950

- Penile Shaft Girth Filler Enlargement: $7,900

**TOTAL: $9950x2+ =$29,850

----------------------+-----------------------------------
OPTION 2:

- 2x's Suspensory Ligament Release
$9950 + $9950= $19,900

-1 Penile Shaft Sleeve Insert=$9,950

- 1 Penile Shaft Girth Filler Enlargement = $7900

**TOTAL: $14950+$9950+$7900= $32,800

TheJourney

Sexy Member
Media
I hope they have XXL size silicone sleeve
Where did you find sizes for the sleeves? From what I can recall he only said sleeve and doesn't give any girth. It should give some sort of girth but I'm assuming it's very minimal.

Also why/how would you cut your ligament twice? I think there's a limit to length but girth you can keep going...

Good luck with your journey and keep us posted with your results if you don't mind.

Reactions: Mikehoncho05

Alf305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The LEEP procedure emulates the Penuma inserted through circumcision area instead of the pelvic region. I noticed the Penuma sleeve comes in different sizes as opposed to LEEP which leans towards more Silikon injection for girth than custom XL & XXL LEEP sleeves. Although LEEP sleeve does provide minimal girth not dramatic. In addition, I want to physically see the LEEP sleeve to see if it has improved from the Penuma version made of mesh and plastic that was causing skin tears due to sharp edges surrounding the rim which would penetrate through the skin. To preferable softer pliable silicon material used to hold women’s breast implants.

The ligaments once cut they are re-stitched, instead of providing spacers for healing prevent ing reattachment after approximately 30 days if length size goal is not met you may do a second ligament cut if Doc allows, along with weight traction hanging to further stretch the penile shaft. However there is a limit on length depending on everyone’s custom anatomy.

Which option I posted in the previous post is best and what credit card is best used for this payoff?

- Penuma custom sizes & texture video: https://penuma.com/penuma-size/

- Sample Penile sleeve Male Enhancement Video:

- Ligament Cut: Penis enlargement surgery: Does it work, and is it worth it?

- Spacers Preventing reattachment: Penile Enhancement Procedures with Simultaneous Penile Prosthesis Placement

Reactions: tnman

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The LEEP procedure emulates the Penuma inserted through circumcision area instead of the pelvic region. I noticed the Penuma sleeve comes in different sizes as opposed to LEEP which leans towards more Silikon injection for girth than custom XL & XXL LEEP sleeves. Although LEEP sleeve does provide minimal girth not dramatic. In addition, I want to physically see the LEEP sleeve to see if it has improved from the Penuma version made of mesh and plastic that was causing skin tears due to sharp edges surrounding the rim which would penetrate through the skin. To preferable softer pliable silicon material used to hold women’s breast implants.

The ligaments once cut they are re-stitched, instead of providing spacers for healing prevent ing reattachment after approximately 30 days if length size goal is not met you may do a second ligament cut if Doc allows, along with weight traction hanging to further stretch the penile shaft. However there is a limit on length depending on everyone’s custom anatomy.

Which option I posted in the previous post is best and what credit card is best used for this payoff?

- Penuma custom sizes & texture video: https://penuma.com/penuma-size/

- Sample Penile sleeve Male Enhancement Video:

- Ligament Cut: Penis enlargement surgery: Does it work, and is it worth it?

- Spacers Preventing reattachment: Penile Enhancement Procedures with Simultaneous Penile Prosthesis Placement
Dr Bryan needs to quit squinting that face and learn how to read a teleprompter if he's going to be doing videos lol

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m about 4 month post op for my first round. Gained a good solid inch, no complaints. Anyone run across situations where it feels like maybe one side is bigger then the other or things just didn’t settle right? If so should I contact the doc and try to get a touch up, or is it just better to wait a year and see how it settles ? Then maybe go back in for round two? Also some times I get used to how big it’s gotten and think, hey it’s NOT that big and my mind starts playing tricks on me. Any thoughts on the months after, thanks gang.

Reactions: pmpr33

tbone22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh i get the "it doesn't look big" feeling all the time.. i made a mock up of my girth before and after with some of the coflex... and that usually helps me realize exactly how much bigger it is. If that doesnt do it then i slip on a Magnum condom and see how tight it is vs how tight a regular conbom use to fit...

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m about 4 month post op for my first round. Gained a good solid inch, no complaints. Anyone run across situations where it feels like maybe one side is bigger then the other or things just didn’t settle right? If so should I contact the doc and try to get a touch up, or is it just better to wait a year and see how it settles ? Then maybe go back in for round two? Also some times I get used to how big it’s gotten and think, hey it’s NOT that big and my mind starts playing tricks on me. Any thoughts on the months after, thanks gang.
I would wait a while, i am 7 months out from round 2 and depending on how much sex i am having the shape is different. I get a little fluid build up here and there. But i think i had the same pre op, just more noticeable now. I would vote on giving it a year if your happy with the thickness now, if you want to go bigger and the ms. Isnt sure than that would be a good excuse to go a little bigger.

Monster76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would wait a while, i am 7 months out from round 2 and depending on how much sex i am having the shape is different. I get a little fluid build up here and there. But i think i had the same pre op, just more noticeable now. I would vote on giving it a year if your happy with the thickness now, if you want to go bigger and the ms. Isnt sure than that would be a good excuse to go a little bigger.
That’s what I was thinking, wait a year and see, but I’m glad I can ask questions here and this group has been so good at helping out. I’ve been having a lot of sex… a lot, since I’ve been cleared and it’s been getting beat up from time to time. There are some days that it looks and feels massive, other days not so much. I think it might have to do with how hydrated I am. Anyway, thanks for the advice.