My success with dr. loria

TNT125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is about 11 months post procedure. It’s a monster in my pants flaccid, and a beast in the bedroom. View attachment 8720071

I admit, it’s not a pretty as it used to be. There is some regular bruising from 20-30 minutes of hard use every two days, and the shape changes a bit based on what pants I’m wearing. There is some lumpy, uneven collagen growth. Nothing we can’t live with.

7.5” in girth, and almost 8” long, erect.
Does it s still stay bruised

TNT125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The stretch gauze you place on before the coflex... Let it cover your entire glan. Place triple antibiotic ointment on it and the Gauze will keep it from rubbing against your pants and everything else. It is yellow in this picture..

I use RLT on mine and I believe it helps heal the skin quicker.
What is RLT? I’m getting the Leep august 10.

TNT125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone is welcome to call me for more info and private pictures. My wife is also happy to talk and answer questions from a women's point of view. I am fortunate to have a wife who supported me and more importantly, loves the new me. Not just the larger penis, but the great new confidence which has greatly improved our love making.
I would love to get your number. My Leep is next week.

TNT125

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s an updated pic.
It is amazing how much the collagen weight adds to the length in various states. Looks great in my jeans or shorts, pants etc. Wifey loves seeing my bulge all day, and watching other women react to it.

View attachment 9274141

The bruising is really a constant now, the more sex you have, the more the collagen/tissue is affected by the mechanical action of penetrative sex.
This is why the oil for lubrication is so important. The more oil you use, the less unwanted side effects etc. We have moved entirely to MCT oil, it’s been issue free for us.

View attachment 9274161
What is mat oil

longdagger

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with Eagleschuck. I don't love the look of my new dick exactly, in terms of how even my shape is and the perpetual donut around my glans, that's most prominent when I'm flaccid. However, I've gotten lots of compliments from my partners (who experienced it both before/after). My most serious issue is a number of hard bumps, some tiny and some larger, that have continued to appear since I had my glans and shaft procedure a year ago.

Has anyone else experienced these bumps? Please describe them and let me know how you might be planning to handle them. Feel free to send me a private message or we continue our chat on this thread. This is my first post on the LPSG forum.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today, I have several of them, some are harder and bigger than others and they seem to be quite common with Loria patients. I will adtesss them all with the Dr next year, but I suspect it is simply our bodies enveloping the silkon to prevent it from moving.

Eagleschuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with Eagleschuck. I don't love the look of my new dick exactly, in terms of how even my shape is and the perpetual donut around my glans, that's most prominent when I'm flaccid. However, I've gotten lots of compliments from my partners (who experienced it both before/after). My most serious issue is a number of hard bumps, some tiny and some larger, that have continued to appear since I had my glans and shaft procedure a year ago.

Has anyone else experienced these bumps? Please describe them and let me know how you might be planning to handle them. Feel free to send me a private message or we continue our chat on this thread. This is my first post on the LPSG forum.
Bro after my 2nd procedure I had major lumps I put the pictures up,I even went back to Miami to have them drain. unsuccessful! But my 3rd procedure help a lot. He has sum stuff that will help dissolve them if u do not want another procedure!

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

longdagger

Experimental Member
Media
Oh man, please tell me more about the draining and how it didn't work the second time. Was the draining the same as the stuff to help dissolve the bumps? Was he able to add filler to fix the shape in the same procedure as he did the draining or dissolving? I ask because cost is a real issue for me and it's already been a lot of money.

When was your 3rd procedure done and where can i locate your pics from after your 2nd procedure where the draining didn't work? I'd really appreciate to see the lumps before and after that 3rd procedure.

Eagleschuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey longdagger,the drainage didn’t work,he told me they are pockets of oil,he can give u sum more fillers but not at the time ur there for the drainage (a whole another story)my 3rd procedure did fix my problem 90% I still have sum very small ones,can live with that,yea my wife was mad I paid for the 3rd,idc I work hard for my $,if u can’t find my pic maybe we can do it another way?
Oh man, please tell me more about the draining and how it didn't work the second time. Was the draining the same as the stuff to help dissolve the bumps? Was he able to add filler to fix the shape in the same procedure as he did the draining or dissolving? I ask because cost is a real issue for me and it's already been a lot of money.

When was your 3rd procedure done and where can i locate your pics from after your 2nd procedure where the draining didn't work? I'd really appreciate to see the lumps before and after that 3rd procedure

Eagleschuck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey longdagger,the drainage didn’t work,he told me they are pockets of oil,he can give u sum more fillers but not at the time ur there for the drainage (a whole another story)my 3rd procedure did fix my problem 90% I still have sum very small ones,can live with that,yea my wife was mad I paid for the 3rd,idc I work hard for my $,if u can’t find my pic maybe we can do it another way?
Sorry it this was 2 long & rambling I’m at work!

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Sexuality
No Response
So no one’s has had his LEEP procedure? Since I stumbled onto his site, I’ve thought that the sleeve insert has seemed just too good to be true, become a permanent shower!
He was trying to sell me the procedure when I was in his office two weeks ago. I may do it.

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I

had the hard bumps for a while, but they were totally gone by day 90.

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just to catch you all up. I had my first procedure in New York April 9. My starting measurements were (see pics erect/flaccid):

Pre procedure— 4” flaccid and about 4.4 erect.

1st— 5” flaccid and 5.25 erect.

2nd—6 to 6.25 flaccid and 6.5 to 6.75 erect (still fluctuating as I’m only 15 days post 2nd procedure).

I’m totally done now with any girth enhancements unless something changes and I lose girth. Right now, I’m finding few people have courage to take me inside them.

My procedures were largely a success and I’m pleased, but I’ve definitely lost length. At least 1/4 and that could be for a number of reasons. I’ve lost about 7 pounds in the last few months, so my issue doesn’t seem to be fat around the pubic bone area. Filler maybe seeped in? I’m not sure. Maybe it’s the massive girth increase to the proportion of my length that’s throwing off my perceptions.

Regardless, things are different this time. My healing is happening much faster at almost an accelerated rate. After two weeks, my bruising is gone, blistering and dry skin are gone. Everything is very firm. This was not the case for the first procedure. It took the full 35 days.

Since everything seems like it’s healed faster for the second procedure, I’m questioning the need for the wrap. The shape is fine. The consistency of everything is very firm instead of mushy like the first time.

Any thoughts? I find the wrap aggravating and only want to wear it if I truly need it. First procedure yes, for sure I did, but the 2nd go of this has just been so different.

Attachments

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks great!! I would recommend wearing it the full 35, at least at day time and keep massaging 3x a day for 6+ months. I thought i was getting a bump but 90% sure the massage got ride of it??? Or got lucky and went away on its own

GCJ6817

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks great!! I would recommend wearing it the full 35, at least at day time and keep massaging 3x a day for 6+ months. I thought i was getting a bump but 90% sure the massage got ride of it??? Or got lucky and went away on its own
Do you think it’s possible I’d lose my girth gain if I didn’t wear the full 35 days? I could see shape being a concern, but wondering about loss of girth with no wrap. What I see now looks and feels firm and is almost as good now as I was at day 35 the first time.