Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many procedures will you/can you have. is there a limit to how much you can put into your penis?
I have seen in person one of his patients with well over 8 inches in girth from the procedures. I have been gaining about a half inch increase from each procedure but hear up to 1 inch per procedure has occurred for others. All depends on how your body creates collagen I guess. I wonder how it would be for those here on LPSG that have really long cocks but only average girth. Adding girth to one of those would really increase the total volume of their cock. Would be interesting to see.

Reactions: Hard_Ass_Fuckr

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had to go on testosterone replacement a few year back which caused my testicles to atrophy and I lost some girth from my penis. This has made such a difference for us. I have gone from below average to living large in girth like many of you. She has admitted that it has greatly improved her sexual enjoyment. It is not all about size, but it is one factor in the whole scheme.

Just out of curiosity-How does TRT make girth go down?I heard loss of Testosterone and DHT causes shrinkage but not the other way???

What am I missing?

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have seen in person one of his patients with well over 8 inches in girth from the procedures. I have been gaining about a half inch increase from each procedure but hear up to 1 inch per procedure has occurred for others. All depends on how your body creates collagen I guess. I wonder how it would be for those here on LPSG that have really long cocks but only average girth. Adding girth to one of those would really increase the total volume of their cock. Would be interesting to see.

8"?? Damn. Last time I got close to 8" while pumping my wife nearly threw me out the house .If she finds one of my pumps she throws it out.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 is pretty damn big I think, LOL. I had to go on full Testosterone replacement about 6 years ago. My testicles really atrophied and I lost maybe a quarter inch in girth. I did not measure so don't know exactly but you can see from my begging pictures at start of thread how skinny it looked. That was pretty hard on my confidence. I feel SO much better now at just under 6 inch but am working towards 7 inch as agreed with by my fiance.

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 is pretty damn big I think, LOL. I had to go on full Testosterone replacement about 6 years ago. My testicles really atrophied and I lost maybe a quarter inch in girth. I did not measure so don't know exactly but you can see from my begging pictures at start of thread how skinny it looked. That was pretty hard on my confidence. I feel SO much better now at just under 6 inch but am working towards 7 inch as agreed with by my fiance.

Wow. Learn something every day. I was talking to my dr. about TRT as my levels are dropping due to age but now I am not so sure.

And yeah, 7" is massive. I bet she doesn't like it. I love pumping.I am actually addicted to it. Not for size.It just feels good for me and relaxes me but my wife hates it...then again she's kind of a prude.

Reactions: Hard_Ass_Fuckr

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 4 days post 3rd procedure. I am still swollen and bruised. I will gather some better pics a little later showing skin and wrappings you must wear for 21 days. Expect mid girth to settle at around 6.25 inches but will not know for another 2 weeks. After my first 2 procedure, my skin and penis healed nicely and had a very natural look at the end but during the healing time look similar to this.

And yes, my testicles look very small. I am on full testosterone replacement and they had atrophied greatly. Not sure of I want to go on HCG to bring them back to their original size. That is a different topic. :)

Attachments

Reactions: vaun

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fascinating, It's interesting to see how medical science advances, I had no idea this stuff existed before you mentioned it. Do the procedures only increase girth or do they do length procedures too?

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This procedure activates your own bodies collagen formation to build the girth. It is NOT a bunch of silicone as many people think and for me, is the best option. No one can tell the difference once done except you are much girthier than before. The bodies creates collagen around the micro droplets of silicone or PMMA if that route is used. They are tiny microscopic balls that your collagen surrounds and grows around. In the end, the meatiness under the skin becomes thicker.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recovery at Day 8. Still a little swollen. Flaccid measure around 6 in girth and erect around 6.5 in. May still go down a little but full recovery for me is usually around day 21. When erect my glans tend to swell making them look more even with new girth. This is my third procedure day 8 recovery.

Attachments

bigsam123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recovery at Day 8. Still a little swollen. Flaccid measure around 6 in girth and erect around 6.5 in. May still go down a little but full recovery for me is usually around day 21. When erect my glans tend to swell making them look more even with new girth. This is my third procedure day 8 recovery.

What about the head? Can they do anything about that?

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about the head? Can they do anything about that?
Dr. Loria, I think like most others PE Doctors, use HA (hyaluronic acid) a common dermal filler for the glans. I am waiting on my final girth results before looking into this.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to add an update here. Having gone through 3 procedures now and am still very happy, I told Dr. Loria that he could add me to his patient reference list for a little while as long as it was only a few calls. There is no monetary gain for me on this, but wanted to be clear that it a new relationship other than just being a happy patient as I wanted to help others who are seeking information.

It is difficult getting real world advise on procedures and there are so many willing to take advantage of men's insecurities (just ask the makers of Enzyte). Do your research and listen to those who have experience (not just me). There are a growing number of real physicians with one or more forms of enhancements. Pick the one that is right for you if this is what you want.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not permanent, is it? Honestly this thread looks like guerilla marketing.
I am writing this thread because I know how difficult it is getting good information and I am including my pictures and measurements as I am going through my procedures. Why would you question my motives when I am displaying my naked body (good or bad) for all to see? You don't believe that someone would be willing to help others?

The procedures should permanent but no long term studies that I know of. As mentioned I have seen more than one doctor, once going through a temporary filler with Dr. Greenwald in Tampa and the second to Dr. Loria who does a permanent. There are more than one doctor that does this, I am just reporting on the one I am using. Hopefully others will report on their experience with other physicians now that I have started the subject.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Day 16 Recovery
Most of the collagen growth should be completed by now. Skin has mostly healed but still a little bruising. Pics are of the band you wear around the base for first 21 days to prevent filler shifting and the plastic barrier you wear at night. The barriers can cause a lot of irritation but these are removed after day 21.

I will add some erect pics and measure in a few more days. It is amazing the transformation from the thin girth I had at the beginning of this thread to where I am now. My finance was worried but is also very happy with the changes now.

Attachments

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But no means I try to be rude here, but personally I don't like how it looks.
But what matters is that you like it and also being happy with it.
Thanks Johanconra, you are not rude at all. It is good to share opinions as long as people are not ugly. I feel very vulnerable posting here to begin with :)

Reactions: w355291

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like what I saw up to your last procedure. it looks out of balance with the head. Is this your normal flaccid state? (shower vs grower)-- I'm a grower and flaccid/soft i'm less than inch of shaft...all head. do you feel a stretching/stress when relaxed/flaccid?

Reactions: TNT125