My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are what I have found that work well, expensive but worth the $. I have a whole box of the size I used at 6.25", (i'd have to go look at what # they are) but, would be happy to pass them along to another member, as I don't think they will fit anymore.

Home | MY.SIZE Condoms | MY.SIZE Condoms

Reactions: pmpr33

mrklyde

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering does anyone know if the same procedure is done in the UK and if so who does it?
I flew from California, probably about the same distance. My recommendation is make a little vacation out of it. You can stay on Miami beach or drive down the the keys. I'd agree that its well worth going to Dr. Loria. It's just my opinion. People seem to think some of us are advertising for him. I can understand how how it might seem like that. For me I've just been really happy with the results and want to share. My confidence has simply increased across the board. Not to put to much emphasis on it, but it's been kind of life changing. BTW I grew up in London. I used to be so apprehensive about using the bathroom at pubs. They tend to be a big long trough and all the guys just stand shoulder to shoulder in full view of each other. I'd always opt for the toilet or avoid it when not empty. Now I'd feel totally comfortable! Good luck m8.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
#
I flew from California, probably about the same distance. My recommendation is make a little vacation out of it. You can stay on Miami beach or drive down the the keys. I'd agree that its well worth going to Dr. Loria. It's just my opinion. People seem to think some of us are advertising for him. I can understand how how it might seem like that. For me I've just been really happy with the results and want to share. My confidence has simply increased across the board. Not to put to much emphasis on it, but it's been kind of life changing. BTW I grew up in London. I used to be so apprehensive about using the bathroom at pubs. They tend to be a big long trough and all the guys just stand shoulder to shoulder in full view of each other. I'd always opt for the toilet or avoid it when not empty. Now I'd feel totally comfortable! Good luck m8.

#PRICELESS

Reactions: mrklyde

mrklyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All these posts sound like advertisements.
I think the reason it might seem like that is because the procedure is somewhat life changing. It seems to have a really positive, profound affect on guys and because of that a lot of us want to share the experience. Speaking personally I'm on here because I like hearing about the ways its changed peoples lives and the fun they are having with their results. I am here to share with others and hear other stories. Not here to sell something!!

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

mrklyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I pump for increased sensitivity and it does work. Not great gains but noticiaple. I take pain meds for a very bad back and have experienced a great decrease in feeling. So much so I only orgasum 50% of the time now. Before pumping it was 75 to 80 %. I just thought it made sense bringing more blood into the penis that it may help. I pump with a Bathmate x40 everyday in the shower. Have'nt gained any length but my girth has gone up considerably. Consistant 6.5 sometimes 6 5/8 to 3/4. But average 6.5

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the slight bruising and wrap make it look bad for a few weeks, but all that goes away as you know, and it smooths out nicely. For me, about 6 months later, the new collagen really softens and is so natural, you dont know you did anything, except for the large girth that is..

We've been through this before bud, it's a lengthy process. Swelling is gone, and the silicone micro droplet are now encased, and the water and cross-linking hyaluronic acids are absorbed. It's all about the collagen and supporting scaffolding now. My collagen growth seems to really be picking up now, lots of daily sunflower seeds, cranberry juice and oranges.

I personally believe anybody serious about using Dr. Loria, should plan and budget for at least two shafts and two glans procedures. That's a sizable investment in your junk, but has been a hell of a alot fun for us...

Reactions: BBone

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pump for increased sensitivity and it does work.
I wrote an earlier post about how most men like me in our 50s have troubles oragsiming. We are not as sentive as when we were 21 and this procedure really helped me in that area. But I'm so large, and both physically and mentally am so stimulated, that I now cum a little to fast. I had that problem when I was young, but was able to recover quickly. My recovery is much slower now so if I cum quickly, my wife is not too happy. My girth helps her oragsim quickly but she likes to do twice, not just once then wait a long time for me to recover and be ready again. My 6 shooter is now a one time cannon fire. Lol

D

deleted1118906

We've been through this before bud, it's a lengthy process. Swelling is gone, and the silicone micro droplet are now encased, and the water and cross-linking hyaluronic acids are absorbed. It's all about the collagen and supporting scaffolding now. My collagen growth seems to really be picking up now, lots of daily sunflower seeds, cranberry juice and oranges.

I personally believe anybody serious about using Dr. Loria, should plan and budget for at least two shafts and two glans procedures. That's a sizable investment in your junk, but has been a hell of a alot fun for us...
Getting ready to go for my 3rd and final