My success with dr. loria

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
View attachment 1512177 Mostly hard, difficult keeping an erection while trying to take a one handed picture. About 7 to 7.25 inch girth.
Thanks for posting this. Have you had or are considering the glans procedure at all?

My impression is that the appearance is similar to the results from a reasonably long pumping session, smooth with no veins appearing.

The difficulty with oral sex is another reason I'm not interested in having the procedures. My loves oral sex and can't do much if I pump. If my pumped girth of 7-1/2" or more was permanent, we'd both miss out on a lot. So pumping gives us some fun variation when desired. Trade offs, compromises, different strokes for different folks.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for posting this. Have you had or are considering the glans procedure at all?

My impression is that the appearance is similar to the results from a reasonably long pumping session, smooth with no veins appearing
good questions there. Pumping is great as it adds variety although, at least for me, not as firm as a regular erection. I am very firm with dr. Loria procedure so she says it feels better than pumping.

Oral used to be my favorite, as most men probably agree because a mouth can suck and create more stimulating pleasure. But when you are this girthy, I find I now enjoy vaginal sex more. It would be nice to be able to change sizes based upon the moment. Maybe vaginal sex is better now, mostly mentally, because I see the pleasure in my wifes facesurel expression and voice and that really turns me on. Sex is so much diferent at this girth, I think giving up oral is no problem for me and her.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has she asked for more?
my wife has experimented with some larger 8+ inch girth toys. That sounds huge but she is a small women and not loose in the least bit, but able to flex and handle. We have talked to other female friends and they all claim they are able to accommodate very large girth with toys that are of course way larger than the average man. Most just dont tell others as they dont want to sound loose or be a slut. But most every friend has admitted they like my new size and talk to us about it.

My goal was 7.75 girth, more of a pride/fantasy goal i think to be truthful. Wife enjoys the 7 now and says she can accommodate a little more. She does not need it, but if i want, she said she can handle or can easily adapt. On each procedure, she has admitted her total stimulation has increased. She is 40 and at her sexual peak, this may be another reason why she likes the extra stimulation.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

My impression is that the appearance is similar to the results from a reasonably long pumping session, smooth with no veins appearing.

The difficulty with oral sex is another reason I'm not interested in having the procedures. My loves oral sex and can't do much if I pump. If my pumped girth of 7-1/2" or more was permanent, we'd both miss out on a lot. So pumping gives us some fun variation when desired. Trade offs, compromises, different strokes for different folks.

Good questions, I have had two full glans and a partial over the last nine months, that damn glans just takes a lot of time to respond to Dr. Loria’s treatments, but are important. Also, with my pictures it’s important to know that the circulation to my glans and shaft is greatly reduced from being wrapped in gauze, tapes and elastic medical wraps 24 hours a day, for the last four weeks.

As a result, even with some very light oral (can’t cum from head alone, I need my wife’s pussy for that, so no actual orgasm since 1/3) the glans is discolored, flat, and poorly blood circulated. The shaft is really just hammered from suffocating in the wrap. Post procedure, head for both my wife and me is simply foreplay, - vaginal sex is always the main event. Game, set, match,

I have never pumped, so cannot really say anything about that.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
98B065B6-03FA-4157-B5A5-5799101D3F43.jpeg

Flaccid measurement today (day 31) before a 72 hour rewrapping, solidly 6.5”. That’s a 1/2” increase from my first procedure, me thinks there’s a lot more to this “loose skin available” for growth than I first thought.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Good questions, I have had two full glans and a partial over the last nine months, that damn glans just takes a lot of time to respond to Dr. Loria’s treatments, but are important. Also, with my pictures it’s important to know that the circulation to my glans and shaft is greatly reduced from being wrapped in gauze, tapes and elastic medical wraps 24 hours a day, for the last four weeks.

As a result, even with some very light oral (can’t cum from head alone, I need my wife’s pussy for that, so no actual orgasm since 1/3) the glans is discolored, flat, and poorly blood circulated. The shaft is really just hammered from suffocating in the wrap. Post procedure, head for both my wife and me is simply foreplay, - vaginal sex is always the main event. Game, set, match,

I have never pumped, so cannot really say anything about that.
The glans skin is not very flexible, so I can imagine it would be much harder for any force, whether edema from pumping, or collagen from a treatment, to expand it by much. Pumping could be helpful, if recommended by the physician.

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how risky is the procedure? I'm about 7.75x5.5 so it's not worth taking any huge risk but if it's safe it's tempting

I determined it was less risky than a breast augmentation or lift, if you follow his detailed protocol. The real risk is really infection. With Dr. Loria, I think he has one case of infection over 10 years.,

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BDA5350D-69AF-4E0A-953C-072DFBEB101E.jpeg
The glans skin is not very flexible, so I can imagine it would be much harder for any force, whether edema from pumping, or collagen from a treatment, to expand it by much. Pumping could be helpful, if recommended by the physician.

That’s true, it’s a difficult tissue to enhance with collagen, but it does increase with repeated treatments no matter what space you’ve got to work with. If the Doc injects too much filler with any treatment, there will be sores, and likely an infection, NFG. He simply won’t do it, he injects what can safely be injected. If you want more after you heal, it’s up to you.

For me, I always had a big glans, but it was very small overall when flaccid, thus lots of potential space for collagen growth. The increase has successfully balanced out 2”+ in new shaft girth.

Lastly, I staged all of my procedures very carefully, as I wanted good overall symmetry, and an OEM looking finished product. I was told at the very beginning,
the heavier the glans gets, the longer it hangs flaccid. They’re absolutely correct, I hang 6 1/4” long flaccid now.

Attachments

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I originally posted this in August, this is why I believe girth is King compared to length. I am considered long by most standards, but always felt she was missing all that was possible from the perfect combo of posterior fornix and girth against her vestibular clitorial bulbs.

Do women care about the size of an erection? | The Sex MD

Attachments

Reactions: frutiger and BBone

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I originally posted this in August, this is why I believe girth is King compared to length. I am considered long by most standards, but always felt she was missing all that was possible from the perfect combo of posterior fornix and girth against her vestibular clitorial bulbs.

Do women care about the size of an erection? | The Sex MD
Every woman is different, so any generalizations trod upon risky ground. If your partner wants girth, then all is well, but some enjoy length, some both, some can't handle anything but small.

....or just aren't into dick at all....

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every woman is different, so any generalizations trod upon risky ground. If your partner wants girth, then all is well, but some enjoy length, some both, some can't handle anything but small.

....or just aren't into dick at all....

True dat.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
58E3665B-BD6D-43A4-ABC5-D73DE4B0E293.jpeg
Day 34 of 40. Unwrap, rewrap day. Had a little R&R with it during my 30 minutes of freedom in the excercise yard today.

Did not measure, but appears to be holding at the same size when flaccid, didn’t have a full erection. Skin is healing in the areas where I had small cuts from nighttime erections.

Symmetry is looking good, nicely balanced glans proportion to shaft. We be happy...

Reactions: pmpr33 and BBone
D

deleted1118906

View attachment 1522748 Day 34 of 40. Unwrap, rewrap day. Had a little R&R with it during my 30 minutes of freedom in the excercise yard today.

Did not measure, but appears to be holding at the same size when flaccid, didn’t have a full erection. Skin is healing in the areas where I had small cuts from nighttime erections.

Symmetry is looking good, nicely balanced glans proportion to shaft. We be happy...
Is that the new rubber band they are issuing out to hold the collagen in place at the base?

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE="ChampagneJoe,
Symmetry is looking good, nicely balanced glans proportion to shaft. We be happy...[/QUOTE]

It looks fantastic. It is hard for people to see its true girth from the picture. If like me, it completely fills the hand and feel HUGE when held. Other cocks on this site look big because the are skinny and long, camera happy. But we are so much thicker than ANYONE else here, we look short or small because of how the width to length proportion are diferent, but in person, every one who has seen mine say it is triple the thickness of anyone they have seen.

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
20180429_190144.jpg

This is prior to my last procedure. I'm about 6.25 girth here. Her candy bracelet may fit her wrist loosely, but is stretched tight just getting over my glans.

She is squeezing hard here trying to touch, but that is no longer possible, even for my hands now that I've had another procedure.

Also, this was 6 months after its prior procedure. You can see how the skin is back to normal and looks smooth. Just very thick. No one can tell anything was done.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE="ChampagneJoe,

It looks fantastic. It is hard for people to see its true girth from the picture. If like me, it completely fills the hand and feel HUGE when held. Other cocks on this site look big because the are skinny and long, camera happy. But we are so much thicker than ANYONE else here, we look short or small because of how the width to length proportion are diferent, but in person, every one who has seen mine say it is triple the thickness of anyone they have seen.[/QUOTE]

All I can say is, it’s a monster compared to my OEM cock. I agree, it doesn’t look as long as it actually is. It’s also very hard to get your mind wrapped around having 7”s of erection girth and having sex again...

Reactions: gearheadsf