My success with dr. loria

D

deleted1118906

[QUOTE="ChampagneJoe,
Symmetry is looking good, nicely balanced glans proportion to shaft. We be happy...

It looks fantastic. It is hard for people to see its true girth from the picture. If like me, it completely fills the hand and feel HUGE when held. Other cocks on this site look big because the are skinny and long, camera happy. But we are so much thicker than ANYONE else here, we look short or small because of how the width to length proportion are diferent, but in person, every one who has seen mine say it is triple the thickness of anyone they have seen.[/QUOTE]
Yes sir! The 6.8+ girth club! Going in March to get to the 7.5+ club!

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks fantastic. It is hard for people to see its true girth from the picture. If like me, it completely fills the hand and feel HUGE when held. Other cocks on this site look big because the are skinny and long, camera happy. But we are so much thicker than ANYONE else here, we look short or small because of how the width to length proportion are diferent, but in person, every one who has seen mine say it is triple the thickness of anyone they have seen.
Yes sir! The 6.8+ girth club! Going in March to get to the 7.5+ club![/QUOTE]

That is truly a monster size! I honestly feel kind of relieved for my wife now that we didn’t see the same gains as the first treatment. She’s told me that if I ever leave her, she’s keeping the cock. :)

mav9x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks fantastic. It is hard for people to see its true girth from the picture. If like me, it completely fills the hand and feel HUGE when held. Other cocks on this site look big because the are skinny and long, camera happy. But we are so much thicker than ANYONE else here, we look short or small because of how the width to length proportion are diferent, but in person, every one who has seen mine say it is triple the thickness of anyone they have seen.
Yes sir! The 6.8+ girth club! Going in March to get to the 7.5+ club![/QUOTE]
Biggest is best

lolw

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Do you take collagen supplements to assist gains or is that not recommended?
I am also curious if prescriptions that affect collagen and collagen generation would adversely effect this procedure, such as trental.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you take collagen supplements to assist gains or is that not recommended?
I am also curious if prescriptions that affect collagen and collagen generation would adversely effect this procedure, such as trental.

I have, and it seems to be helpful. The Doc only really specifically recommends Oranges, Sunflower seeds and 100% cranberry juice. I like to augment this with 2-4 scoops of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, 10 grams of Glycine while maintaining my usual body weight in grams of protein eaten per day, (I’m a body builder so it’s my daily macros anyway) Protein is the basic building blocks of all tissue grown.

You would have to ask the Doc about any prescriptions, I’m not on any today, so is not an issue for me.

Some additional thoughts. You shoukd strictly follow the Dr’s protocol, this will make certain your body is optimally healing, and has the best collagen response. However, if your shaft or glans skin is tight, and there is little room for growth without injuring yourself, the body naturally seems to limit what can be grown at any given time. The Doc already knows this after years of treatments, and injects only as much filler as your body can safely handle.

Reactions: BBone

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTEAll I can say is, it’s a monster compared to my OEM cock. I agree, it doesn’t look as long as it actually is. It’s also very hard to get your mind wrapped around having 7”s of erection girth and having sex again...[/QUOTE]

Truth. The fatties look short in photos (but the long ones can look skinny to me). You know it’s thick when 7” of length looks like 5

7” of girth is crazy big. At 6.25” girth I can feel pretty thick in my own hand, and penetration can be met with some resistance. I am 6.5” with manual exercise or light pumping, and every quarter inch seems like a really big change

My gf and I had sex after I pumped once and I was 6.5” girth, perhaps more. She thought it was pretty ridiculous as I was trying to squeeze it in, and it was only a little fatter than usual. “Why did you do that (pump) right before (sex?)”

I don’t pump for sex, but rather to increase blood flow, maintain eq and perhaps gain size over time. I do enjoy the boost in size, but I don’t want the puffy bloated dick. She likes girth too, (she better, if she’s with me) but I think that is the point where it starts to be a little less comfortable for her intitially

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTEAll I can say is, it’s a monster compared to my OEM cock. I agree, it doesn’t look as long as it actually is. It’s also very hard to get your mind wrapped around having 7”s of erection girth and having sex again...

Truth. The fatties look short in photos (but the long ones can look skinny to me). You know it’s thick when 7” of length looks like 5

7” of girth is crazy big. At 6.25” girth I can feel pretty thick in my own hand, and penetration can be met with some resistance. I am 6.5” with manual exercise or light pumping, and every quarter inch seems like a really big change

My gf and I had sex after I pumped once and I was 6.5” girth, perhaps more. She thought it was pretty ridiculous as I was trying to squeeze it in, and it was only a little fatter than usual. “Why did you do that (pump) right before (sex?)”

I don’t pump for sex, but rather to increase blood flow, maintain eq and perhaps gain size over time. I do enjoy the boost in size, but I don’t want the puffy bloated dick. She likes girth too, (she better, if she’s with me) but I think that is the point where it starts to be a little less comfortable for her intitially[/QUOTE]

I think everyone will agree with me when I say that my procedures have really been specifically tailored to my wife, and our unique wants/needs.

I thought long and hard “theoretically” about girth and how it’s is a big factor with orgasms for my wife, and ultimately she agreed that it was worth trying. We then proved our theory with the first procedure, netting us out a 6 5/16” erect cock girth, and with it, much more regularly occurring multiple vaginal orgasms, in less time, etc.

Chapter II is about to unfold, so plenty more to come on that shortly. 7” of cock is a lot to ask of any orifice, - vagina or otherwise.

The simple point is, if you and partner decide this is the best way to achieve more sexual satisfaction, it likely will. But, again it’s specific to every person or couples situation.

I personally think that this sized cock (7”+ x 7 1/2”) as a single person would prove to be a slight handicap until you found the right partner. It’s big enough to scare a lot of otherwise “nice”, perhaps even adventurus girls away...

D

deleted1118906

I don’t pump for sex, but rather to increase blood flow, maintain eq and perhaps gain size over time. I do enjoy the boost in size, but I don’t want the puffy bloated dick. She likes girth too, (she better, if she’s with me) but I think that is the point where it starts to be a little less comfortable for her intitially

I think everyone will agree with me when I say that my procedures have really been specifically tailored to my wife, and our unique wants/needs.

I thought long and hard “theoretically” about girth and how it’s is a big factor with orgasms for my wife, and ultimately she agreed that it was worth trying. We then proved our theory with the first procedure, netting us out a 6 5/16” erect cock girth, and with it, much more regularly occurring multiple vaginal orgasms, in less time, etc.

Chapter II is about to unfold, so plenty more to come on that shortly. 7” of cock is a lot to ask of any orifice, - vagina or otherwise.

The simple point is, if you and partner decide this is the best way to achieve more sexual satisfaction, it likely will. But, again it’s specific to every person or couples situation.

I personally think that this sized cock (7”+ x 7 1/2”) as a single person would prove to be a slight handicap until you found the right partner. It’s big enough to scare a lot of otherwise “nice”, perhaps even adventurus girls away...[/QUOTE]
I ain’t scared lol. I’m single and willing to get that 7.5-7.75 I’m currently a little over 7 I.e. 7.1 and 6.75 at the middle by 7.5 BPEL and there are a few girls who don’t even require lube after foreplay. They always say it looks big but they are the same ones who take it all in with no pain or bleeding. That has made me know without a doubt that they can accommodate 0.5 -0.75 more. I always ease in whether I use lube or not. These young girls and even older ones can take a lot lol

D

deleted1118906

I personally think that this sized cock (7”+ x 7 1/2”) as a single person would prove to be a slight handicap until you found the right partner. It’s big enough to scare a lot of otherwise “nice”, perhaps even adventurus girls away...
I ain’t scared lol. I’m single and willing to get that 7.5-7.75 I’m currently a little over 7 I.e. 7.1 and 6.75 at the middle by 7.5 BPEL and there are a few girls who don’t even require lube after foreplay. They always say it looks big but they are the same ones who take it all in with no pain or bleeding. That has made me know without a doubt that they can accommodate 0.5 -0.75 more. I always ease in whether I use lube or not. These young girls and even older ones can take a lot lol[/QUOTE]
I meant 6.75 at the middle

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I ain’t scared lol. I’m single and willing to get that 7.5-7.75 I’m currently a little over 7 I.e. 7.1 and 6.75 at the middle by 7.5 BPEL and there are a few girls who don’t even require lube after foreplay. They always say it looks big but they are the same ones who take it all in with no pain or bleeding. That has made me know without a doubt that they can accommodate 0.5 -0.75 more. I always ease in whether I use lube or not. These young girls and even older ones can take a lot lol
I meant 6.75 at the middle[/QUOTE]

I get it, and I am 100% in support of you @Kiuk
I’m a couple of days away from taking the wrap off and dropping the hammer on my girl. Will know more about our next move, if any, afterwards.

Reactions: deleted1118906

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I meant 6.75 at the middle[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, to each his own. The challenge is fun too

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We used it a bit yesterday for V day, (day 35) I’m still a little sore today from the pressure on the new collagen / tissue.

Wife is totally adjusting to the size, so we used her wand and the cock together to speed up the process. This helps with creating less cuts, abrasions etc. After warming her up a bit, we netted out a solid 10 minutes of multiples for her, she simply couldn’t stop having them. Jackpot.

For us, the added girth is clearly a very positive new experience. However, after starting to use this new girth, I have to say it’s as big as we really ever need. Anything bigger, and it’s likely diminishing returns for her anatomy.

I didn’t put a tape on it, I’m guessing I’m around 7” in circumference, it looks fucking huge next to, and in her pussy.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We used it a bit yesterday for V day, (day 35) I’m still a little sore today from the pressure on the new collagen / tissue.

Wife is totally adjusting to the size, so we used her wand and the cock together to speed up the process. This helps with creating less cuts, abrasions etc. After warming her up a bit, we netted out a solid 10 minutes of multiples for her, she simply couldn’t stop having them. Jackpot.

For us, the added girth is clearly a very positive new experience. However, after starting to use this new girth, I have to say it’s as big as we really ever need. Anything bigger, and it’s likely diminishing returns for her anatomy.

I didn’t put a tape on it, I’m guessing I’m around 7” in circumference, it looks fucking huge next to, and in her pussy.
Gonna need pics!

Yeah really thick erections look kinda fat but maybe a little short, until you put them in or near a vagina. Then the length looks better but the girth looks crazy

I’ll see if I can get permission to post a pic

Reactions: mav9x7
D

deleted1118906

When are you gonna measure?

D

deleted1118906

Is it obvious you had work done? Like if you hooked up with someone would they know right away that YEP THIS GUY HAS HAD SURGERY ? Curious
Nope. Not at all. No one has ever suspected. This is because the doctor sculpts it very well and when the collagen is fully developed, it’s natural looking since it’s your own skin that is developed.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it obvious you had work done? Like if you hooked up with someone would they know right away that YEP THIS GUY HAS HAD SURGERY ? Curious

I don’t think I would be suspicious. It can look a little fat and smooth and slightly too big for the head in these pics, but nothing too far off from what you see on some cocks