My success with dr. loria

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When are you gonna measure?

I offered up some post v day lovin’ to my wife this AM, she’s a little tender, but hopes that by tonight may be OK. That’s a 2.5 day recovery time, we’ll see. I’ll put a tape on it tonight if it’s a go.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it obvious you had work done? Like if you hooked up with someone would they know right away that YEP THIS GUY HAS HAD SURGERY ? Curious

Also, technically it’s not a surgery. It’s a dermal filler, and a long ass recovery process.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gonna need pics!

Yeah really thick erections look kinda fat but maybe a little short, until you put them in or near a vagina. Then the length looks better but the girth looks crazy

I’ll see if I can get permission to post a pic

No sex tonight, but here’s an erect pic. After she got going on some light massage, I’m guessing a little short of 7 1/4”. Very happy with the results, but we are both still sore from V day.

Attachments

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
52447FFB-4C5A-4C78-8C64-77F0DD0E1EE3.jpeg
Day 40, flaccid. There is some slight wrinkling from the nighttime wrap. Some definite retraction going on, I’ll continue the nighttime wraps until at least day 60, perhaps longer. Tissue is getting firmer by the day, but it still bruises very easily. Funny thing is adjusting to the size in the way I site and even cross my legs. It’s in the damn way all the time.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 1546583 Day 40, flaccid. There is some slight wrinkling from the nighttime wrap. Some definite retraction going on, I’ll continue the nighttime wraps until at least day 60, perhaps longer. Tissue is getting firmer by the day, but it still bruises very easily. Funny thing is adjusting to the size in the way I site and even cross my legs. It’s in the damn way all the time.

That’s interesting. Between PE, and the natural increase in my scrotal hang from age, I am finding that my junk is “in the way” more than I ever noticed 20 years ago. Getting in and out of my truck, and sleeping are big. I’m always adjusting before and after sitting and after running or jumping. I am now always tucking it out of the way when sleeping and I’ve hurt myself schooching out of bed naked getting my dick and balls caught under me

This is new to me in the last few years and I am a bit longer and heavier in the dick and balls. I think the flaccid size and ball sack has increased more than anything and made me take heed. I’ve also noticed that I show through my pants much more than I had previously noticed

Some of it is awareness: I didnt really know or accept that I was big until recently. Some of it is perception: pe makes me think about my dick a lot more. Some of it is reality: it’s actually bigger and heavier (especially soft) and it actually gets sat on and actually hurts

fxc1100

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Impressive results. Nice girth.

One thing I've noticed from Dr. Loria patients is the Coke can look. Does anyone know if he can make it taper to give it a more natural look.

For example, here is someone who had multiple sessions with another doctor but it appears more natural. Tapers right behind the glands. Less of the coke can look. p6.jpg

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

One thing I've noticed from Dr. Loria patients is the Coke can look. Does anyone know if he can make it taper to give it a more natural look.

For example, here is someone who had multiple sessions with another doctor but it appears more natural. Tapers right behind the glands. Less of the coke can look. View attachment 1547182

I’m still in the shaping phase for another 30 days, 12 hours a day of light wraps. Hoping I’ll see a more symmetrical outciome at day 60-70, but I knew that NOT having a full cucumcision would alter the outcome a bit, and affect an optimal outcome. I’m not fully hard here, but it’s at least 7” thick in the middle.

D5F1E022-CB01-4B0B-879B-90707C749A63.jpeg

Reactions: pmpr33

dunstop123321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is there anything they can do about length? Would love to hit 7 in girth but I cant help but feel like it'd look a bit odd with the 7.5 length I have

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is there anything they can do about length? Would love to hit 7 in girth but I cant help but feel like it'd look a bit odd with the 7.5 length I have

Good question. There is a silicon insert in the works to help with retraction. Dr. Loria used a very small flexible device, that helps you hang longer flaccid, which would probably add some erect length over time.

I’ll put it in when it’s FDA ready. If it adds 1/4 to 1/2” in length over time, cool.
I’m 7 1/2” long today, and yes I look shorter now. We would not want to be any longer than 8”, it’s a perfect fit today.

I honestly don’t care that much about the way I look. I’m in very solid, long term marriage / relationship. It’s all about the function, - we’re not entering my cock in any beauty contests.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...another thought my wife shared on the procedure that the other guys may want to chime in on is, - erection quality after the procedure.

In my case, my tissue is still thickening up even now at day 40. This makes my cock and any erections a lot less ridgid than normal.

From what she can recollect, we didn’t achieve the usual erection quality and final shape until day around 60.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erection hardness is important. I believe most women would say a smaller but firm penis is better than a larger but mushy penis.

When collagen is stretched, it become very firm so as long as you are able to have a good erection, your penis will feel very firm. But just as nice, when you are flaccid, your skin is very soft and smooth. That has been the difficulty of penis inserts or other device implanted under the skin. They change the way it feels either erect or in flaccid state. Using a dermal filler like dr. Loria uses, you get the best of both worlds. This is why it is so ground breaking. I think PMA would also give similar results.

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Erection hardness is important. I believe most women would say a smaller but firm penis is better than a larger but mushy penis.

When collagen is stretched, it become very firm so as long as you are able to have a good erection, your penis will feel very firm. But just as nice, when you are flaccid, your skin is very soft and smooth. That has been the difficulty of penis inserts or other device implanted under the skin. They change the way it feels either erect or in flaccid state. Using a dermal filler like dr. Loria uses, you get the best of both worlds. This is why it is so ground breaking. I think PMA would also give similar results.

I think being tender, or even sore plays a part in this from day 40 to 60. This is new tissue, it bruises easily. My cock takes a real beating during sex sometimes.

mav9x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

For example, here is someone who had multiple sessions with another doctor but it appears more natural. Tapers right behind the glands. Less of the coke can look. View attachment 1547182
Any chance you know which doctor did the work mentioned here?