My success with dr. loria

D

deleted1118906

Now go forth and achieve great results and do great things gs

D

deleted1118906

Apparently I came to find out that girth matters so much more than length only a few years ago. I believe many men think that if they have a long dick they are packing. I never paid attention to my girth until I stumbled upon dr loria’s Video on YouTube

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Yes. There are a number of studies that show time under tension pays off. Phallosan has published results .

Going off what else the human body is capable of I’m a believer.
I’ve been using penis weights for a few months and my flaccid hang has gone way up. Over 6” now when it’s warm outside.
It’s over 6” whenever I take the device off

I also am a few weeks into a male hanger device. Progress is slow but I’m happy with the results I’ve gotten to this point .

I’m about 7” at the base and around 8” erect unpumped.

Attachments

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Further proof that time under tension works is that each guy in this thread that got the girth procedure also ended up picking up around a 1/4” in length.
The extra weight over time stretched things out.
There is also a member named @sdp that picked up length over time.

Reactions: andresuncut

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Further proof that time under tension works.
medical science agrees with you. Real studies using tension devices shows that they work but they are unrealistic in use. No one can wear them 12 hours a day for years. Dr. Loria patients seem to gain a little in length because of the same concept. Once you have the large girth added, you cant retract and have a constant stretch tension. Much easier as you are not wearing anything and the tension is 24/7 until you reach your new length.

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Agree. Wearing a stretching device is a pita.
Wearing weighted rings for me isn’t difficult at all. I get in around 3-5 hours a day .
I’ve seen more flaccid gains in the past year then in the past 5 years. Erect length is harder to achieve with light weights.

I think for erect gains more tension is needed. Hanging 10lbs or a device that applies around that would show gains over time . I bought a male hanger and have worked up to 10lbs so far. General consensus is to hang light weights for weeks and slowly add weight. Don’t want to strengthen the ligaments /Facia but stretch it.

PE is a hobby for now.

I’d like to get the filler procedure done but the way my checking and savings is set up ..

Reactions: BBone

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agree. Wearing a stretching device is a pita.
Wearing weighted rings for me isn’t difficult at all. I get in around 3-5 hours a day .
I’ve seen more flaccid gains in the past year then in the past 5 years. Erect length is harder to achieve with light weights.

I think for erect gains more tension is needed. Hanging 10lbs or a device that applies around that would show gains over time . I bought a male hanger and have worked up to 10lbs so far. General consensus is to hang light weights for weeks and slowly add weight. Don’t want to strengthen the ligaments /Facia but stretch it.

PE is a hobby for now.

I’d like to get the filler procedure done but the way my checking and savings is set up ..
How much length we talking here?

SmallDguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My flaccid length was around 3.5-4.5” on a good day. Now it’s 5-6” and thicker.
Nice bulge in anything I wear now.
Awsome. How about Erect length? Any girth gains? Also doing PE but no gains. Flaccid seems a bit fuller though. Erections are for sure stronger.

Stumppy

Admired Member
Media
Awsome. How about Erect length? Any girth gains? Also doing PE but no gains. Flaccid seems a bit fuller though. Erections are for sure stronger.

Erect gains are slow. I’m only 8.5” bone pressed.
Now after using a suction type extender last year then weighted rings I had to get a longer tube for pumping. I was ramming the end of the 2.5 by 9” and it became painful.

PE works but takes time .
Some studies show for extenders that people have gained 30-40% flaccid over 6-12 months . But that’s daily use and many hours .

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just checking in with the thread. My gains are nothing short of incredible. I’ve noticed some collagen shifting a bit, (mostly to the end of my cock) and I’m definitely hanging longer than my OEM length.

I am going to have the flaccid lengthening surgery, hopefully it will even out my flaccid collagen.

Function is great, but I am super thick now, so penetration is a much longer process. I now have to ease in, use lots of oil or astroglide and wait until my wife opens up completely before I can get all my length into her.

I’m not surprised, it’s a monster now. Love my measurements, and it looks great in all of my pants. Peepers all day, everyday.

Cody5570

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just checking in with the thread. My gains are nothing short of incredible. I’ve noticed some collagen shifting a bit, (mostly to the end of my cock) and I’m definitely hanging longer than my OEM length.

I am going to have the flaccid lengthening surgery, hopefully it will even out my flaccid collagen.

Function is great, but I am super thick now, so penetration is a much longer process. I now have to ease in, use lots of oil or astroglide and wait until my wife opens up completely before I can get all my length into her.

I’m not surprised, it’s a monster now. Love my measurements, and it looks great in all of my pants. Peepers all day, everyday.
Any new pics for the new updates?