Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My final size is about 6x6.5. My wife and I like it greatly but she has given me approval for one more procedure to reach 7 or maybe 7.25. This sounds very large, but I am surprised at how flexible a women's vagina is for girth. She says the feeling of being full and a slight stretch is one that she enjoys and allows her to orgams faster than when it was of a average size. I'll keep documenting my procedures here.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would stop where you are.
Im between 7.25 / 7.5 depending on the day and its almost impossible now to have regular sex.
Thank you. There are very few that I can ask or get such advice from. You are very thick so clearly can speak from experience. At my current 6.5 girth she enjoys it but feels she could do a little more. Folks here may not understand just how much more a half inch in girth is. It is a big increase. Thank you for the advice, we will go slow from here as you suggested.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The pictures i have online are outdated. I already had a good girth but decided to do HA some weeks ago. Since that i tried to have sex with 3 woman. 2 gave up and 1 cried and was bleeding. I would aim for 6.5 - max 6.75. Lucky enough HA resolves after 2 years.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is HA?
Hyaluronic acid. Like other facial or Winkle fillers, It is temporary last about a year or two. Most commonly used by cosemetic surgeons to fill wrinkles in women skin. Silicone 1000, PMMA and others are more permanent dermal fillers. They trigger your natural skin collagen to grow which creates firmness and volume. These have been adapted to enhance the penis. It is getting very popular and many here are going that direction as you have seen in these posts. Don't confuse these long proven dermal fillers with low grade silicone.

Reactions: Sirfrancis

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am ten years younger than you and also went to Dr. Loria. Great result! (I did 1 treatment and gained 1" in girth)

You let your GF in on the process? I keep it quiet and did the procedure inbetween relationships so that I did not have to tell anyone.
Good one

bands

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good to know. I'm looking at options for my husband, he's been pumping for a week and half now & it's increased his sensitivity which is great because it can take him a long long time to cum. No size change yet, but I know that takes much longer.

Hubby pumped religiously for a year and only found a small increase in girth.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update.. here is my current flacid state. All still looks good. I am going for another procedure as my wife and I have decided 7.5 inch girth is ideal for us. To get there, the doctor has me pumping to stretch the skin and stretch the existing collagen fibers. We need to make more room for the next size increase.

Attachments

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My final size is about 6x6.5. My wife and I like it greatly but she has given me approval for one more procedure to reach 7 or maybe 7.25. This sounds very large, but I am surprised at how flexible a women's vagina is for girth. She says the feeling of being full and a slight stretch is one that she enjoys and allows her to orgams faster than when it was of a average size. I'll keep documenting my procedures here.
I'm 8x 6.5 anc my wife echos what you just said. She tells me my cock makes her pussy feel full andvshd loves it. I love watching my hard girth stretch her pussy. Nothing I loud better than watching a man ray pussy or fuck pussy. I love watching a cock go in and out of pussy. What s hit fucking site up watch. I loved watching my cock pump into my wife's beautiful pussy.

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So when is your next round of injections? Good luck!
How many CC's do you have now?

I wonder what the largest is that Loria has done.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So when is your next round of injections? Good luck!
How many CC's do you have now?

I wonder what the largest is that Loria has done.
I know he has numerous patients over 8 inch girth but I don't think he does any of the crazy sizes. I work in the medical field, computer side, but deal with many physicians and he follows the model of many where he believes in real functionality and does not deal in fantasies or realms where he thinks people need councling. I like that as it confirms my belief in him as a reputable cosemtic surgeon and not someone willing to do anything.

I plan to set my next appointment near the end of year. 7 to 8 inch girth sounds large but through experimen's with toys, my wife if excited to do.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should've stopped a long time ago when you were around 6" girth. It went from looking natural to weird pumped up edema dick.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I am enjoying your post and following your progress. The important thing is that you are happy with the results. Can this material be shifted by jerking off and make your penis look lumpy? I think I would like to try it but just to give me a cubby, nothing really too swollen. I wish they would develop a way to make a mushroom head and more length. I would like a head that is wider than my shaft. I have learned to please a woman with my little dick but I am sure some of them wished it were larger. But, I don't think I will ever truly get over the size thing compared to other men. It's shallow, but I want a bigger flaccid dick. A dick needs "curb appeal" like a house for sale in the real estate business. I want to look at least average at the gym and the urinal. That prospect is compounded by the fact that I have big balls and a long nut sack. All potatoes and no meat, as they say. That makes my little fella look even smaller. I borrowed a friends pump once but I was not willing to stay with the program. There is a little dick guy at the gym who has obviously started pumping. I think he looks very unnatural because the head is still small. But you can tell it has boosted his confidence because he now sits in the sauna and whirlpool without trying to cover himself. What's important is how he feels about it, so I am happy for him. Seriously, I wouldn't care if my dick shrunk when it got hard as long as it looked at least average when flaccid. Throughout your posts, this procedure has always seemed to have been about pleasing your wife and I think that is wonderful. I am very happy for you and do keep posting. Prince Tiny Meat

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi dude77007. My wife and I are very happy and greatly enjoy the increased feeling we both get. It is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. And no, you can't shift or damage it. There is no foreign blob inside. It works by making the collagen layer much thicker. Same as used to fill in wrinkles in a women's face. It last a life time and feels very natural and very girthy.

Bigtiny454

1st Like
Media
Saint Louis City (Missouri, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What does this cost and what is the official name of the procedure? I've pumped for about 4 years have had decent results but would rather have something permanent without several more years of pumping. My shaft skin is loose because of the pumping, would that hinder this procedure or be Ok?

Reactions: w355291