My success with dr. loria

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even with all the pain.....man....this is amazing!..... A dream come true!...... I never thought I would or could ever be this big. Oh, and it feels feakin amazing. The weight is so cool. My wife loves the look and is constantly sneaking a peek because I have not been wearing much clothing around the house because of the sores. I am trying to heal this on the fast track.
What can l say.......... even with the complications I have been through......no regrets...worth it!
ok Day 65.....my final measurments with just the one treatment . Honest! tip 6.5, middle 8.5 and base 9.5. Never thought I could have gotten this big. WOW! I had the one treatment plus a glans enlargement.

Cody5570

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok Day 65.....my final measurments with just the one treatment . Honest! tip 6.5, middle 8.5 and base 9.5. Never thought I could have gotten this big. WOW! I had the one treatment plus a glans enlargement.
Pics?

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right now, I cant afford (in time, not money) the procedures (I need to circumcise but Im aiming for cosemetic circumcision over traditional) but I do know these guys have giant monsters because of Loria.
this is really quite the trip.......
original
tip: 5.5 to 6.5
middle: 6.5 to 7.5
base: 7.5 to (unbelieveable) 9.5
I do have photos of before to after.(absolute proof)...as soon as I can learn to post they will be up

Reactions: BigdongSE

Cody5570

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is really quite the trip.......
original
tip: 5.5 to 6.5
middle: 6.5 to 7.5
base: 7.5 to (unbelieveable) 9.5
I do have photos of before to after.(absolute proof)...as soon as I can learn to post they will be up
Just hit upload file and pick the pictures you want to post

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It amazes me the excuses people come up with. Just take before and after pics and post. I don’t get why people have so many excuses
He's been asking for "some time" since jun 11. You're not gonna get anything

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not a computer person....chill...I will get to it
Wow... jun 11 to aug 27. Thats over 75 days. It's actually brain dead simple to do. My 85 year old grandmother knows how to upload pics. Seriously. Seems more like " i dont have proof i was just bullshitting, uh... stall until they forget about it or they get frustrated enough that i can just not post pics out of spite of demands" oooor youre working on your photoshop skills/finding someone to shop for you.

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow... jun 11 to aug 27. Thats over 75 days. It's actually brain dead simple to do. My 85 year old grandmother knows how to upload pics. Seriously. Seems more like " i dont have proof i was just bullshitting, uh... stall until they forget about it or they get frustrated enough that i can just not post pics out of spite of demands" oooor youre working on your photoshop skills/finding someone to shop for you.
ok......you just can't ask just anyone to help. I do not lie.That being said.....they will come.
Don't understand why this is so important. You seen one you have seen them all.....The pics are in my phone. Got to learn to transfer them.....however, I do not lie .

MrNoOne

Expert Member
Media
ok......you just can't ask just anyone to help. I do not lie.That being said.....they will come.
Don't understand why this is so important. You seen one you have seen them all.....The pics are in my phone. Got to learn to transfer them.....however, I do not lie .
I think we’ve all given up hope

Chauncey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes he lied.
I am not lying!!!!! I have ask a friend to help me post. However, you put me in a no win spot. So when I do get this done....are you going to call it photoshop?
I am sorry I even posted.......but I will get them posted.
You guys are so mean..... I will get them posted and that will be the end of this rudeness.

hivelpsg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not lying!!!!! I have ask a friend to help me post. However, you put me in a no win spot. So when I do get this done....are you going to call it photoshop?
I am sorry I even posted.......but I will get them posted.
You guys are so mean..... I will get them posted and that will be the end of this rudeness.

Haha

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I actually don't have a requests for pics at this time (but I'm sure when you get the chance to, it will be helpful to understand the procedure better) but rather I have a question: Do you recommend the glans enlargement? Did it change the sensation? Does the material shift around in there at all?