Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Took a few flaccid pics this morning. Almost 5 years since my first procedure. Skin color looks good. I need to do my glans again so it more matches the shaft when flaccid and do my scrotal. Will probably do soon.
20191019_120151.jpg
20191019_120141.jpg
20191019_120235.jpg

Reactions: pmpr33 and BITXMALE

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BBone, any erect length gains since the last procedure?
I went from 5.5 inch to about 6.25 over a few years. I think the length gain comes from the constant flaccid hang. You stay longer when flaccid as you can't retract. Seems that causes a length gain over time for some.

D

deleted1118906

I went from 5.5 inch to about 6.25 over a few years. I think the length gain comes from the constant flaccid hang. You stay longer when flaccid as you can't retract. Seems that causes a length gain over time for some.
That’s amazing! 3/4 inch length growth! Very good!

Geekyguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been very reluctant to show my progress for privacy reasons. But for me this procedure has been a complete confidence booster and changed my life in many positive ways. So here are before and after flaccid pictures. I was around 5in in erect girth. Now I’m around 5.75in erect girth. Length has stayed the same at 6.5’ erect. These pictures are a good example of when my cock is flaccid and not fully extended. Meaning it’s retracted a little in its flaccid state. One of the things I’ve been really pleased with is flaccid girth! I just feel more comfortable naked! I also have a lot more women telling me they love my cock!! Really didn’t happen that much before! Anyway, believe what you want. It’s been a great experience for me and many other men. All the best to everyone and thanks for sharing. This thread definitely helped me feel comfortable moving forward.

It looks really natural too. I am very seriously considering this. WOuld you mind discussing your process? If it is in the thread already just let me know and i hunt backwards for it.

Thanks!

Reactions: SEGA

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have been a member here for a short time and wanted to share my experience with Dr. Loria. I joined here and some other forums trying to find information on penis enhancements and see what other people thought. I thought I would share with everyone as I am 1 year and 2 procedures in. This is only to help provide information for others as I found it difficult getting accurate information myself

For me, this has been exactly what I have been looking for. Enhancing my girth by sparking collagen growth seems to have worked for me personally and has given me great results.

Before Procedure Girth 4.5 inches

First Procedure Girth 4.9 inches

Second Procedure 5.9 inches

I now hardly recognize my own penis because it has changed shape in such a good way. I did not have my Glans treated, but they seem to have filled out nicely because of the penis shaft is much larger.

I will try to create a whole post of images showing the effects (bruising, swelling and like) for each week after each procedure. It does take a good 90 days for all to settle but the end effects to me are exactly what I was looking for. I feel SO MUCH BETTER now. I know sex is more than a man’s penis, but it does feel good to be confident.

I will try to attach the some images as described below

#1 – Preprocedure 4.5 inches

#2 – 90 after first procedure about 4.9 inches

#3 – 30 days after second procedure flaccid

#4 – 30 days after second procedure erect. About 6 inches but still swollen. Girlfriend is holding to show size and difficulty in reaching around it.
I don’t get it. It doesn’t look natural or appealing in the slightest.

Reactions: Nexolaris

Geekyguy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's one two and half weeks out. I'm a liitle over 7.3in girth flacid and 7.5in girth erect. I think when collagen finishes I will be a little bigger. Hopefully not though because 7in girth was my target.
Congrats!

Any updates on your progress, or how you feel about things now. :)

mrklyde

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It looks really natural too. I am very seriously considering this. WOuld you mind discussing your process? If it is in the thread already just let me know and i hunt backwards for it.

Thanks!
I'd be happy to answer any questions. I'm not on here much but I'll check it and get back to you. ask away...

mrklyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Af
I don’t get it. It doesn’t look natural or appealing in the slightest.
With just a single procedure I think it looks natural, at least in my case I'm very happy with the results. It really depends on what you're looking for. Not to speak for him, but the member you're responding to is married and this is something he and his wife enjoy and are doing together. I think performance is more important than esthetics in this case.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Af
With just a single procedure I think it looks natural, at least in my case I'm very happy with the results. It really depends on what you're looking for. Not to speak for him, but the member you're responding to is married and this is something he and his wife enjoy and are doing together. I think performance is more important than esthetics in this case.
Thanks for your input. What’s yours like?

mrklyde

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your input. What’s yours like?
If you scroll back I posted a before after set of pictures. They are posted recent, should be on the pervious page to this. They are in flaccid state and in a somewhat retracted state but I think they are a good example of a single procedure.

Reactions: cherryboom66

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you scroll back I posted a before after set of pictures. They are posted recent, should be on the pervious page to this. They are in flaccid state and in a somewhat retracted state but I think they are a good example of a single procedure.
Oh wow ok, that does look pretty natural. Don’t overdo it x

FMV

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Dr. Loria patient. Went from 4” in girth to 5”. Very real. I am planning on going one more time. The only side effects. My cum squirts harder. Normal size condoms are super tight now.

I highly suggest the moderators close this thread for obvious reasons. Unfortunately threads like this are misleading and are created to promote a business that otherwise should not be promoted.

The doctor mentioned in this thread is notorious for having fake "patients" promote his business. The doctor has been banned off numerous sites like this one for the exact behavior that is currently happening. Patients who claim amazing gains with no proof and or highly questionable photos.