My success with dr. loria

Flaccid foreskin goblin

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So
This is a flaccid post procedure pic after two full shafts, and 2.5 glans. Big, fat and long cock. Still addressing the darkened pigmentation with hydroquinone.
The improvement in flaccid size is almost incomprehensible, I was hung like a two year old. Flaccid length was virtually nonexistent.
Wife enjoys looking at my big, think cock now, enjoys what it does for her vaginally even more.
View attachment 2592651
View attachment 2624541

It’s fun AF walking around with this monster between my legs.
WOW!
So Magnificent, you should do a video.
SSoovovvhvhovov

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is about 11 months post procedure. It’s a monster in my pants flaccid, and a beast in the bedroom. FD77DC3E-13E4-4DEC-90DE-69531A1E0F66.jpeg

I admit, it’s not a pretty as it used to be. There is some regular bruising from 20-30 minutes of hard use every two days, and the shape changes a bit based on what pants I’m wearing. There is some lumpy, uneven collagen growth. Nothing we can’t live with.

7.5” in girth, and almost 8” long, erect.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Questions for you brother, I've had one shaft and gland procedure last year and have been extremely happy with the results. I started around 5" and now I'm around 5.75. I've been thinking about going a little larger. I'd like to be 6' to 6.25. My thinking is to get another full gland procedure first. The Dr said he can go a little heavier if he's just doing the gland. I'm really happy with the way this look right now. It looks very natural flaccid and hard. My question is this. Does the natural appearance change after the second procedure? Did you notice a significant difference in natural look after doing it a sound time? And what is the recovery time and protocal, exorcises ext., for the gland alone procedure? I'm thinking it can't be nearly as intense? Thanks

Very little downside with the second glans.

A second shaft is a much bigger decision.

Recovery is the same. 30 days without sex...

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here’s an updated pic.
It is amazing how much the collagen weight adds to the length in various states. Looks great in my jeans or shorts, pants etc. Wifey loves seeing my bulge all day, and watching other women react to it.

3F929D34-E3C6-4616-822C-1C60E0F8C68F.jpeg

The bruising is really a constant now, the more sex you have, the more the collagen/tissue is affected by the mechanical action of penetrative sex.
This is why the oil for lubrication is so important. The more oil you use, the less unwanted side effects etc. We have moved entirely to MCT oil, it’s been issue free for us.

26139527-34FE-48D4-9BEB-6E30E83676A5.jpeg

D

deleted1118906

Here’s an updated pic.
It is amazing how much the collagen weight adds to the length in various states. Looks great in my jeans or shorts, pants etc. Wifey loves seeing my bulge all day, and watching other women react to it.

View attachment 9274141

The bruising is really a constant now, the more sex you have, the more the collagen/tissue is affected by the mechanical action of penetrative sex.
This is why the oil for lubrication is so important. The more oil you use, the less unwanted side effects etc. We have moved entirely to MCT oil, it’s been issue free for us.

View attachment 9274161
Did you get another procedure Joe?

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Is that a permanent issue? Like, you'll bruise from sex for the rest of your life? or just while you're in the recovery period?

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that a permanent issue? Like, you'll bruise from sex for the rest of your life? or just while you're in the recovery period?

I suspect it’s a permanent issue. To clarify, it doesn’t hurt, it’s only a light bruising on the surface. Cosmetic issue only.

Reactions: TNT125

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I suspect it’s a permanent issue. To clarify, it doesn’t hurt, it’s only a light bruising on the surface. Cosmetic issue only.

D

deleted1118906

I imagine it must depend on the individual then... I have never had that issue of bruising

Reactions: TNT125

younghungstud4mom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looks great im planning my procedure for January QUOTE="ChampagneJoe, post: 19452601, member: 1264038"]Here’s an updated pic.

View attachment 9274141

View attachment 9274161 [/QUOTE]

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you provide an example of a website?

At least according to his website, he is a "real" doctor as he has a DO (these are real doctors with equal prescribing and licensing requirements/privileges to MDs in the USA)

I was surprised to find out that he is not a urologist and it is not actually clear to me from his website that he is even a surgeon. I would want to know about his residency, etc....
I highly suggest the moderators close this thread for obvious reasons. Unfortunately threads like this are misleading and are created to promote a business that otherwise should not be promoted.

He’s the real deal. I’ve posted pictures also. Don’t be a douche about because you’re mad you don’t have a fatty. You’ve messaged me privately before asking about this and I’ve gotten creeper videos from you. I think your just a perv who gets off on dick pics

Reactions: ChampagneJoe