Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Day 24, collagen growth continuing. I was told the most growth would occur during week two through five, but will continue through day 90. We are about three and a half weeks into it now, growth is excellent. Symmetry, shape and size is a considerable improvement from my first treatment.

The wraps are more and more painful at night, and i’m sore in the AM as I have a lot of erections. Very small abrasions are inevitable.

View attachment 1510885 View attachment 1510886 View attachment 1510887

On a positive, past day 21, I can now get back into the gym for some upper and light lower lifting.
F**k that’s hot as hell!

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

Jamesc23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What’s up everybody. Can somebody who had this procedure done contact me by phone? I’ve reached out to a few people with no success. Highly skeptical due to a few patients telling me they lost there gains over the course of the year. Not looking for something temporary. Would just like to ask someone a few questions that’s gone through it wether good or bad. Thanks in advance.

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So if I have this right, there is a procedure to make the head of the dick bigger (to make it match the newly thicker shaft) but maybe only half of the guys go through with the head enlargement. Is that about right?

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I suggest to always do the glans when doing the shaft. My glans is a little bit smaller than my shaft. It needs another procedure to level it out.View media item 3015721 but in anycase. Its huge and my wife and I enjoy it together.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
These are right after my scrotal procedure. Still bruised and ugly as it is only a day old and one that is a few weeks later. Basically fills in the scrotal sack removing the old man wrinkly look and makes the scrotal look full and larger. I like the improved look. Also seem to lift my penis up a little higher creating a larger bulsge. Both pictures has swelling, it has gone down a little since then.

Attachments

Reactions: pmpr33 and BITXMALE

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
These are right after my scrotal procedure. Still bruised and ugly as it is only a day old and one that is a few weeks later. Basically fills in the scrotal sack removing the old man wrinkly look and makes the scrotal look full and larger. I like the improved look. Also seem to lift my penis up a little higher creating a larger bulsge. Both pictures has swelling, it has gone down a little since then.

Yeah, bruising makes sense; the improved look is great! Have you gotten more done to fill it out more?

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am interested in doing one more time as my scrotal is small from being on testosterone replacement. He filled in between my anus and scrotal a little. The perianal. I'm not gay, but I can tell you that felt good making that area more sensitive. For the first few weeks i could not stop getting erections everytime I walked as that area was still swollen and rubbing. Lol. My wife likes that area rubbed also. I wonder if it would work the same on her to enhance and slightly lift her perianal. Attached a pic to see how the perianal is larger.

Attachments

Last edited:

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah, ok; is that FDA approved? I thought most silicone based injections weren't allowed in the US (hence people travelling to Mexico)

Actual Silikon 1000 had FDA approval for fixing retinal detachment only, it wasn't officially approved for cosmetic use. Anything else is off label use. Some cosmetic clinics have shown decent results using in small quantities for wrinkle filling but even if you dig with that it's... there's been issues. Either way it is liquid silicone and I'd be basing any research off that basic fact but it's not my dick lol. For lots of things, off label use is fine, not everything in this world applies for FDA approval for every conceivable use. But liquid silicone is liquid silicone in my opinion.

Most travel to other countries for silicone because, among other things, most practitioners aren't willing to risk the lawsuits in the US.

Reactions: windibundu

Shining

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Actual Silikon 1000 had FDA approval for fixing retinal detachment only, it wasn't officially approved for cosmetic use. Anything else is off label use. Some cosmetic clinics have shown decent results using in small quantities for wrinkle filling but even if you dig with that it's... there's been issues. Either way it is liquid silicone and I'd be basing any research off that basic fact but it's not my dick lol. For lots of things, off label use is fine, not everything in this world applies for FDA approval for every conceivable use. But liquid silicone is liquid silicone in my opinion.

Most travel to other countries for silicone because, among other things, most practitioners aren't willing to risk the lawsuits in the US.

Don't worry, I've been researching silicone and other substances for years! I just wasn't sure on Silikon 1000 compared to other injectables; thanks for the info though:)

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
387612E5-C5ED-4D80-82D7-FCD736108486.jpeg

Another thing you have to get used to after the procedure, is the unmistakable giant cock in your pants. You really can’t hide this very well, even if you want to do. Wife is cool with it, but you get the “hungry eyes” look from people. It’s been over a year since my last procedure, it’s still weird.

FranklinCasper

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
View attachment 12317041

Another thing you have to get used to after the procedure, is the unmistakable giant cock in your pants. You really can’t hide this very well, even if you want to do. Wife is cool with it, but you get the “hungry eyes” look from people. It’s been over a year since my last procedure, it’s still weird.
Whats your full erect length now?

Reactions: mav9x7