My success with dr. loria

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
Been done for a few hours. Waiting at Mami airport for a 6pm flight home. No pain or discomfort just ready to get home. Took the whole week off of work so ready to relax. I'll share before and after photos soon.
Appreciate the update.

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update on my procedure from July of 2018. Feel great about the overall function and size. No need to go any bigger at 7.5 x 7.5, my wife can easily orgasm with my size virtually every time we have sex. The early bruising issue has improved considerably, it’s very rare today. The only real issue now is some hard nodules and unevenness in the collagen growth, but I can definitely live with both today. Either issue could be treated and resolved by Dr. Loria.

281E4737-B0AD-41F1-B3E4-CCD01F53CB64.jpeg

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
Update on my procedure from July of 2018. Feel great about the overall function and size. No need to go any bigger at 7.5 x 7.5, my wife can easily orgasm with my size virtually every time we have sex. The early bruising issue has improved considerably, it’s very rare today. The only real issue now is some hard nodules and unevenness in the collagen growth, but I can definitely live with both today. Either issue could be treated and resolved by Dr. Loria.

View attachment 32450631
Looks just like a cock that has been in the pump for 20 min

Reactions: HDRacer

FaceIt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read some about girth enhancements but for I've been reading from clinic's websites, the girth last for 1-2 years (either hialuro acid or own fat). This is not too good I dare to say.
Also I wonder - normally when I touch my dick full erect it is hard thanks to the properties of the penis. But fat\hialuro acid is are soft. Does it mean that a dick has a soft layer when you touch it?

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read some about girth enhancements but for I've been reading from clinic's websites, the girth last for 1-2 years (either hialuro acid or own fat). This is not too good I dare to say.
Also I wonder - normally when I touch my dick full erect it is hard thanks to the properties of the penis. But fat\hialuro acid is are soft. Does it mean that a dick has a soft layer when you touch it?

It does for me when I am flaccid, but much less so when I am hard. It’s the addition of new collagen, not actual erectile tissue.

DJB1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

View attachment 32450631

Congrats on all of your success. Hoping for a little bit myself. Just did my second wrap on day 9. Still trying to get the hang of it. LoL. Looks like I'm about 6" flaccid girth currently. Started at about 5". Not sure what to expect from here since it's still early. I do know we were able to get 70 cc's in there so it should be interesting.

Attachments

mav9x7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on all of your success. Hoping for a little bit myself. Just did my second wrap on day 9. Still trying to get the hang of it. LoL. Looks like I'm about 6" flaccid girth currently. Started at about 5". Not sure what to expect from here since it's still early. I do know we were able to get 70 cc's in there so it should be interesting.
Appreciate your updates. Hope you heal up well!

Reactions: ChampagneJoe

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
How’s it feel? Any pain, issues? Appreciate you sharing the experience.

Joharper119

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got mine scheduled for July 2nd, will post some before pics before the big day. I also got in on the special 2 shaft and 2 gland bundle.

flacid - 4 even
Erect mid 5.25

I am not telling my wife, but she can easily handle our toy thats 7.25. The goal is not for her enjoyment (win if its better) i want more sensation and better flaccid hang. End goal after 2, 6.5 to 7.5

bosatbk

Sexy Member
Media
Any update?

DJB1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any update?
I am 7 weeks out from my procedure. Current flaccid girth is around 6.25" and erect girth is around 6.5".

Very pleased with everything. I am hoping to give my full account of the procedure after day 60 or so ...
20210503_175547.jpg
20210503_175547.jpg
20210503_181315.jpg
20210503_181337.jpg

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Has anyone tried Gainswave and then had the P-shot with the inclusion of enhanced stem cells. The Gainswave treatments really helped my sensitivity and firmness and the P-shot cured my ED. Now I have gone to the new next level and having it with the enhanced stem cells. The first tx my girth increased significantly. I just had my second treatment and cannot wait to pump and continue to see the growth. I was 6" BPEL and 5" girth, 1 1/2 years later with Gainswave, p-shots and daily pumping, I am now 7.25 and 7" girth at base and 6 3/4 at head. I am trying to get to 8" X 7 and my wife will be ecstatic. Especially if I can maintain a hard penis the entire time. I can only dream. It has really been great for sensitivity and being able to last an hour and faster recovery. Although I want the increase in size it will make a deep throated BJ a problem. I don't get them now unless she wants me to come back after orgasm, only because she can fit it in her mouth until it is swollen again. I really like them better then because I am highly sensitive after an orgasm. I recommend you checking it out. Anyone else had this experience . It does take months to get there.

Reactions: WangerOver

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone tried Gainswave and then had the P-shot with the inclusion of enhanced stem cells. The Gainswave treatments really helped my sensitivity and firmness and the P-shot cured my ED. Now I have gone to the new next level and having it with the enhanced stem cells. The first tx my girth increased significantly. I just had my second treatment and cannot wait to pump and continue to see the growth. I was 6" BPEL and 5" girth, 1 1/2 years later with Gainswave, p-shots and daily pumping, I am now 7.25 and 7" girth at base and 6 3/4 at head. I am trying to get to 8" X 7 and my wife will be ecstatic. Especially if I can maintain a hard penis the entire time. I can only dream. It has really been great for sensitivity and being able to last an hour and faster recovery. Although I want the increase in size it will make a deep throated BJ a problem. I don't get them now unless she wants me to come back after orgasm, only because she can fit it in her mouth until it is swollen again. I really like them better then because I am highly sensitive after an orgasm. I recommend you checking it out. Anyone else had this experience . It does take months to get there.
Do you have any pics of your progress your profile is limited

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I don't do pictures of my junk, not that I am a prude, just that my wife and my doctors are the only ones I feel comfortable with seeing it. Before the internet and all the scams that happen what ever you post is there for life. So you will have to take my word that long time stretching and pumping can work especially faster with new technologies.

malakas13217

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry, I don't do pictures of my junk, not that I am a prude, just that my wife and my doctors are the only ones I feel comfortable with seeing it. Before the internet and all the scams that happen what ever you post is there for life. So you will have to take my word that long time stretching and pumping can work especially faster with new technologies.
What’s the point if y can’t be fully hard all time