Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone tried Gainswave and then had the P-shot with the inclusion of enhanced stem cells. The Gainswave treatments really helped my sensitivity and firmness and the P-shot cured my ED. Now I have gone to the new next level and having it with the enhanced stem cells. The first tx my girth increased significantly. I just had my second treatment and cannot wait to pump and continue to see the growth. I was 6" BPEL and 5" girth, 1 1/2 years later with Gainswave, p-shots and daily pumping, I am now 7.25 and 7" girth at base and 6 3/4 at head. I am trying to get to 8" X 7 and my wife will be ecstatic. Especially if I can maintain a hard penis the entire time. I can only dream. It has really been great for sensitivity and being able to last an hour and faster recovery. Although I want the increase in size it will make a deep throated BJ a problem. I don't get them now unless she wants me to come back after orgasm, only because she can fit it in her mouth until it is swollen again. I really like them better then because I am highly sensitive after an orgasm. I recommend you checking it out. Anyone else had this experience . It does take months to get there.
I'm really surprised that something like Gainswave hasn't gotten more praise on these forums. I didn't gain the way you did but it made my flaccid much larger. I am more skeptical on the P-Shot.

Reactions: MrNoOne

LB69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had ED and my urologist did not suggest anything but pills or injections before sex. I discovered the P-shot and it made all the difference in the world. It also over time with exercising the Penis I have gained 1 1/4 " in length. Not sure exactly how much girth , but it was significant. The new P-shot with enhanced stem cells is unbelievable. It takes a total of 3 times some with PRP and others with just the enhanced stem cells. I have had 2 treatments with just the stem cells and next month I will get it with the P-shot included. It has significantly increased my girth more with the stem cells and I am much heavier feel. I am a grower but now I am staying longer and not turtling. My wife is ecstatic and we both are having better and longer and more sex. I have a problem with too much prolactin so recover is still a problem, but edging is working and I am able to give her multiple orgasms that exhaust her where she is totally satisfied. She says she can feel the massiveness inside her and now gets wet when i come out of the shower. I am woken up some nites and she is going down on me because she said she was reading and saw that I was having an erection and just could not let it go to waste. That never happened before the Gainswave and the Enriched P-shot. I highly recommend getting it, but make sure it is with the stem cells added. You will love the increase feel of your penis and the action it will be able to satisfy your partner or friend. Go for it. Let me know if you do and how it worked for you.

Reactions: MrNoOne

LB69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks, now that I get a hard on more often because I am much more sensitive to any touch, if I could only get my wife to want to fuck more often. For the first few weeks she jumped my bones and now after I got all the shots in my dick ( which really are not bad) just for her and now she says she is satisfied, but now I want more. Such is life.

Reactions: pmpr33

Stayinlonger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, New here and read this whole thread to see everyone's input on Dr. Loria.
I'm scheduled for late August to do 1 Penile shaft and glans enhancement.
Still very nervous about the procedure but, definitely nice to hear some successful stories on here.
I'm booked for Oct 14, im trying to get in earlier within the next 8 week because my woman is gone away but he is booked solid..

DJB1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, New here and read this whole thread to see everyone's input on Dr. Loria.
I'm scheduled for late August to do 1 Penile shaft and glans enhancement.
Still very nervous about the procedure but, definitely nice to hear some successful stories on here.
I just had my procedure done at the end of March 2021. One glans and shaft. Great results and very happy with the outcome. I'm hoping to start a new thread describing my procedure and what I learned from all of the other successes before mine.

Alf305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally a a post-op video instead of pics for a better idea. Although it does not show how he looked before the procedure and how many procedures needed, how many visits and which package option he chose to receive the desired results in the 1-24 sec of the video. Thanks to those who journalized their experience thru pics. Hope the amazing experience continues.

Video:
Patient Results Video - Loria Medical

Package Option:
Penis Enlargement & Associated Procedure Fees - Loria Medical

Reactions: ssss

Thelenght

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
How can anyone say they are great results, they look ridiculous it does even look real sorry but just my personal preference, it doesn’t even look appealing.
QUOTE="Alf305, post: 59952571, member: 1303502"]Finally a a post-op video instead of pics for a better idea. Although it does not show how he looked before the procedure and how many procedures needed, how many visits and which package option he chose to receive the desired results in the 1-24 sec of the video. Thanks to those who journalized their experience thru pics. Hope the amazing experience continues.

Video:

Package Option:
Penis Enlargement & Associated Procedure Fees - Loria Medical[/QUOTE]

ndanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How can anyone say they are great results, they look ridiculous it does even look real sorry but just my personal preference, it doesn’t even look appealing.
QUOTE="Alf305, post: 59952571, member: 1303502"]Finally a a post-op video instead of pics for a better idea. Although it does not show how he looked before the procedure and how many procedures needed, how many visits and which package option he chose to receive the desired results in the 1-24 sec of the video. Thanks to those who journalized their experience thru pics. Hope the amazing experience continues.

Video:

Package Option:
Penis Enlargement & Associated Procedure Fees - Loria Medical
[/QUOTE]

Agreed. That looks absolutely atrocious and not natural. That can only be considered a satisfactory result if someone is going for size no matter what their dick ends up looking like.

Cocksmanclark

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys I am a patient myself and a new member of this forum I am a patient of Dr Loria and I got my second treatment June 18, my first treatment I gained about an inch, which leveled off to a 3/ 4 inch gain.

Basically I went from the starting girth of 5 inches to 6.5 mid shaft and 6.7 at the base. It’s a monster now…. anyways just curious on the people who have had multiple treatments with him because One area towards the head on the left side is pretty soft it feels like it’s filled with fluid but it does get hard when it’s erect and then the base is very hard even when flaccid

curious if the more experienced patients have gone through with this and if it softens out over the months with massaging or finger rolling?

thanks for reading:p C2EF5F6D-7B55-4F32-AE3E-D1A5383C4E1B.jpeg

Attachments

ChampagneJoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys I am a patient myself and a new member of this forum I am a patient of Dr Loria and I got my second treatment June 18, my first treatment I gained about an inch, which leveled off to a 3/ 4 inch gain.

Basically I went from the starting girth of 5 inches to 6.5 mid shaft and 6.7 at the base. It’s a monster now…. anyways just curious on the people who have had multiple treatments with him because One area towards the head on the left side is pretty soft it feels like it’s filled with fluid but it does get hard when it’s erect and then the base is very hard even when flaccid

curious if the more experienced patients have gone through with this and if it softens out over the months with massaging or finger rolling?

thanks for reading:p View attachment 38998361

Look like a great result