Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does this cost and. My shaft skin is loose because of the pumping, would that hinder this procedure or be Ok?
Pumping and having loose skin is good as it alows more girth. I have had to go 4 times because my shaft skkin was very thin and very tight. I wish I had done some pumping froom the begging. The cost very depending on how many procedures you want. Dr. Loria has worked with me knowing I needed the extra procedures to get to my desires goal. I'm very happy with my results. Feel free to I'm me and I'll send you my phone number. Easiest to explain that way. I had a million questions before I went and wish I had someone with experience to help me. That is why I am happy to help others. It is a difficult subject to talk about bit it is important to get accurate info from people who have been through a procedure.:)

FMV

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi dude77007. My wife and I are very happy and greatly enjoy the increased feeling we both get. It is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. And no, you can't shift or damage it. There is no foreign blob inside. It works by making the collagen layer much thicker. Same as used to fill in wrinkles in a women's face. It last a life time and feels very natural and very girthy.

Verifying what he said about things not “shifting around.” Dr Loria added a full inch in girth to me in one visit. I remember the first time I was able to feel my errection. I was kind of nervous. But there was no need. It is very real, naturally hard... it’s like freaking magic. The only side effect that I have had is that standard condoms no longer fit.

Reactions: eric19831 and BBone

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. C. is very popular, but i think the post treatments are completely diferent. Dr. Loria has a very detailed post shaping plan and request daily pictures for first 30 days with follow ups for 90 days. I'm not sure how Dr. C handles post care and shapping. Also Dr. Loria sets up in a surgery ready room to prevent any infections. Dr C may do the same but ive not visited him. In either case, it is good to have options.

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@BBone, I did both. Just had a session with Cervantes, he's the one in TJ right...well. Its safe to safe I'm done. There's a little bit of swelling but I can tell it may be way too big when all is said and done. I was at 6.5in girth before and right now I'm at like 7.75 in mid section abd base is 8in girth. Im hopping to shrink to 7in all around. I'll post pics when swelling goes down. Right now I'm walking around like Shorty Mac. Lol

just_n8_01

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@BBone, I did both. Just had a session with Cervantes, he's the one in TJ right...well. Its safe to safe I'm done. There's a little bit of swelling but I can tell it may be way too big when all is said and done. I was at 6.5in girth before and right now I'm at like 7.75 in mid section abd base is 8in girth. Im hopping to shrink to 7in all around. I'll post pics when swelling goes down. Right now I'm walking around like Shorty Mac. Lol

So you went Loria first and then Dr. C? I'm seriously considering Casavantes but have also seen good results like BBone from Loria. How many sessions save you had?

Reactions: SEGA

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really interested in these sessions, could any of you guys PM me some info?
Sent PM. There are others here that ca also advise you. We live in a day that allows anyone to be almost anything they want to be. :)

Reactions: SEGA

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's one two and half weeks out. I'm a liitle over 7.3in girth flacid and 7.5in girth erect. I think when collagen finishes I will be a little bigger. Hopefully not though because 7in girth was my target.
My wife thinks you are the perfect size. She thinks I should strive for your size. Some thing that causes a women to adapt to which guarantees g-spot stimulation. She is worshiping your thickness from afar.

Reactions: icedogg33 and SEGA

SEGA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife thinks you are the perfect size. She thinks I should strive for your size. Some thing that causes a women to adapt to which guarantees g-spot stimulation. She is worshiping your thickness from afar.
Thanks brother. Dude, I get loads of peepers at the gym. there nothing I can do to hide it.

Reactions: icedogg33