My Teacher's Big BULGE

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by thk8plus4u, Jun 18, 2007.

1. TrentonLuke

TrentonLuke Member

Albums:
    I have acually quite a few instances involving high school, teachers, members, and more!

My sophmoe year I had <name redacted> for Algerbra... What a bore, he was totally flaming however. I don't know much about his endowment, and he didn't sport much of a bulge. This is just a fun story. At this point I wasn't out of the closet so I couldn't really flirt for a better grade. It came down to final exams and that was really the deciding factor of whether or not I pass the class. It was hot and towards the end of the school year. I figured there was no better day but then to make my move. When he was passing out the test walking desk to desk I stuck my knee out into the aisle just enough to grace his leg and get his attention. When he looked me in the eye I winked at him. About half an hour into the exam when all the smart kids were really into it and the stoners were passed out I dropped my pen to get his attention. When he look I made sure no one else was and started to rub my groin under the desk. I forgot to mention I was wearing shorts... after gaining his undevided attention I continued to jack myself through my shorts pulling them open enough to flash him my hard member.

Then there was <name redacted> my Freshman year English teacher. This is where the bulge comes in... It was about two weeks into class freshman year and my friend stephanie passed me a note that said look and his crotch. I did and noticed it was absolutely GIGANTIC! This very bulge became the topic of many notes passed around that class, and I'm sure every other he had ever taught. The rumor that he wore diapers was almost believable his bulge was so huge.

<name redacted> however is whom I came most aqauinted with. He was my senior year Gym teacher. And his body was almsot god-like. his ass was the bulge that caught most of my attention but his cock was nice too. I didn't think when signing up for gym class I would enjoy showertime since at this point i was out of the closet and gauranteed to be harassed. But I dealth with it anyways because I had gym 2nd period so I had to look nice for the rest of the day. lol. I only got to see him shower twice he didn't often shower after only his second class. Only if he was leaving early. However his member was about 4 inches soft not very thick either. It sucks it wasn't a huge horse cock I would stayed after school and played dodgeball with him. Only I probably would have wanted to get hit with as many balls as possible. lol.

Anyways that's my high school career if you have a queer youngin's looking for hott tachers send them to <name redacted>. In Michigan!

2. Dalt

Dalt Member

Albums:
    Ah...Mr. Kennedy, who taught in the room next door to my class when I was in 6th grade, always had a nice bulge. I remember when he came in the students' restroom after lunch one day. We had those urinals that went to the floor with no partitions inbetween. He stood to my right and jumped back when he got some splatter toward him. Of course I looked when he did that. He had the thickest dick I'd seen at the time, and I could see some of his nearly black bush, too. A good memory from the beginning of puberty. lol

3. fredfred

fredfred New Member

my PE teacher had a long dick that was visible through his trousers.
    My maths teacher had extremely huge bollocks, heavy ones that always hung in his Levis 501. His balls were so massive that his jeans were a much lighter colour at the spot were his nutsack hung.

4. thk8plus4u

thk8plus4u Member

I also had caught a glimpse of the outline of my music teacher's
    huge dong in his pants during choral practice once. I had known
    him for years, but never thought of him as well-hung. But that day,
    he wore pants that were a little tighter than usual. As he turned
    toward the basses, trying to get a bigger sound, he leaned a bit,
    and i looked down. A huge tube steak was clearly seen hanging
    down the left side! It sort of opened up a new way of looking at
    my music teacher, if you know what i mean.

5. DangerZone8877

DangerZone8877 New Member

all the teachers i ever had were fat and ugly old men/women. not very attractive, so i have no interesting stories to share.

6. isuckhungcock

isuckhungcock Active Member

I actually sucked off my defensive backs coach when I was a junior in high school. He was a good 8.5 and around 6.5 around, he let me doit all season then he transferred to another school :)

7. B_evoboi

B_evoboi New Member

when my math teach had to go to austrailia for a few months we had a substitute teacher.he was fairly old and he never taught us anythign but when you would go up to his desk you can just see his big dick crawling down his leg

8. classyron

Gold Member

Albums:
    I didn't eyeball my male teachers, but I did have one teacher who was notorious for rubbing his package against students. We had the old school left-handed or right-handed desks (mostly right) so students usually had one arm on the arm rest while they were working. He would come up behind them, male or female, and squish his crotch into their elbow or upper arm. It was gross for everyone involved.

For the straight guys out there, we used to have a young science teacher who had DD's and continually rock hard nipples. She used to fuck one student in the grad class every year. I was not one of the lucky one, unfortunately. One day she came into my calculus class to speak with my teacher. He left to get a coffee, so she stood there and asked me if i could relay a message for him. She had on a sweater that was very see-thru under the fluorescent lights, and luckily her bra was too. I got a serious close-up of her gorgeous nipples! I think one of the teachers took her aside and told her because she wore a cardigan over it the rest of the day, and it was way too hot for a sweater like that.

9. therunningman

therunningman New Member

Albums:
    I had a teacher in grad school who had a huge package. All the girls would talk about it with us 'mos and giggle it was so funny. He'd jump around the room running up and down the stairs between the rows of desks and it'd flop around in his pants. It was very distracting to say the least...he was also very hot and maybe like early 30s so he was just a real distraction in general.

10. TripodMillenium

TripodMillenium New Member

Albums:
    My favorite gym teacher.... his name was Reece... like the candy... ((seriously. Actually how I remember his name and not just what he looks like))

anyways.... I don't know if he was hung.... but it was pretty obvious he had a nice, big, heavy bag 'o balls.... rawr....

It looked like he wore whiteys under his shorts.... but his package weight had stretched them to the point where his stuff still swayed and leaned and wiggled. Mmmm....

I was lucky enough to have him twice.... and he taught us wrestling, since he was the wrestling coach. Mmmm..... He was HOT too.... face and body. Not very tall.... but hot enough I couldn't help acting flirtatious even though I was adamant about hiding my enjoyment of guys in highschool.

I tried to get him to use me for his wrestling demonstrations in class. :tongue:

11. DoddieD

DoddieD New Member

Ahhhh! sweet memories of my Technical Drawing teacher in ther late 1970s. He had one HELL of a package. He always had his cock in the 11 o'clock position in his trousers. Ugly as fuck, but, hey - who cares!!

12. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

No teachers that I could remember being hung, but there were plenty of hot guys that I still wonder about to this day.

13. scott mcdonald

scott mcdonald New Member

I went to a small high school in country Australia and have fond memories of Mr Williams who taught history and geography in the mid '70's. He was quite handsome and athletic (he also taught PE) and thought he was pretty cool as he drove an MG - something of a ladies man. In the summer he would wear tight white polyester shorts with walk socks and a polo shirt. The shorts were quite see through and you could see the printed nylon underpants underneath. He loved flirting with the girls and would put one leg up onto my desk (I had the desk at front of class) as he gave his lecture. I remember his cock and balls in my face like 12' inches away and could see every detail of his cock. It was thick and heavy but most amazing was his big balls which were the size of small lemons.- his scrotum the size of a large grapefruit. His cock head was massive and cut - you could see the outline so clearly. I wanted to grab it or bite it. He paid no attention to me but as a gay teenager as I'm sure it would not have occurred to him a guy was checking him out. I would fantasize about him for years. He still lives in the area but is old and fat now.

14. red7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My homeroom teacher junior year in HS. Mr. Storlaski wore tight courds quite a bit (and white turtlenecks all the time). His basket was more than substantial and his dick appeared huge. He was a good looking, swarthy man.

He was quirky though. He had this theory that no one, and he meant NO ONE, should be out in public between 2:00 and 4:00 a.m. He reasoned a disproportionate amount of violent and/or substance abuse crimes occurred during this time frame and if everyone was inside there would be less crime. He felt very strongly about this and brought it up often.

15. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

My Philosophy of Art teacher sat on the table in front of us one day. He showed a good buldge. I was proud of him, because he was this sensitive type guy -- a Jewish guy. It was nice to see that for all his sensitivity, he had a cock sitting there in his pants. I liked him sort of showing it off to the class.

16. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I went to an Irish Catholic school. And this very young Brother H who looked so cute was in charge of us for sports. He was actually very athletic and gifted with the ball. He had no problems changing with us so we saw him stark naked many times. He was so fucking hung soft (obviously never saw him hard!). I had a crush for him. There was many a time when I'd go back home and have a huge wank thinking of hot Brother H.

17. DallasMarine

DallasMarine Member

Albums:
    I had a English Teacher in College. Came up to me at the urinal one day before class and chatted me up while we took a piss. Caught a glimpse of what he was packing. I moved to the front of the class after that. It was my favorite subject from then on. He loved to sit on top of his desk facing the class. He caught me staring at his crotch a few times. Never mentioned it but never moved either.

18. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    There was a teacher at my school who looked like he was huge.. it was an all girls school so we'd giggle about it constantly. But, he also smelt of moth balls and wore the same suit every day for whole 7 yrs I was there!

19. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

My English teacher had a HUGE, sexy bulge every single day. Down her top. Those were some tig o' bitties.

I had another hot English teacher too although her bulge wasn't as big. They were both hot though and I swear they both wanted me !

20. strike4

strike4 New Member

Albums:
Draft saved Draft deleted