my tent experience

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by luklakls, Apr 10, 2007.

1. luklakls

luklakls New Member

Albums:
    theres was this one night. a couple years ago when my my neighbor my friend an his sister went camping...

we had 2 tents so his sister could have her own, but she ending up sleeping in our tent which was already cramped.
    at that time she was a little older than me. but we were still, eh i wouldnt say the greatest of friends...you know how it is when you know your friends sister, but dont wanna know her to well so you dont interfere with being friends.

well eitherway, i liked her alot, i wasnt sure if she felt the same but she was always hinting.
    that night we was sleeping on the outer edger of the tent an i guess a deer got close an tapped the tent an she got scared an we traded places.

so im in the posistion in a very small tent where my penis is right on her, at the time i was only about 7 inches....skipping to the good part i got an erection while she was sleeping, being a kinky person i started fondling her a little. till she woke up an apparently enjoyed it, to the point where she gave a me a blowjob an i fingered/fondled her in the tent...where 2 of my friends where happily sleeping...problem is. she pretented not to remeber what happen the later days. during the summer we were always outside, an our group was always talking about random things. this tent thing always came up, about how great it was an we should do it again(me an the guys) i would always looks at her thinking shes say something or atleast give me some sort of sign, but she never did.

ive had it in the back of my mind till now for some reason, we never dated at all, i never told her brother either, cause i didnt wanna damage a good friendship.....what do you guys make of it

2. Fattycakes78

Fattycakes78 New Member

This is what I make of it, two kids experimenting, having fun. thats it.

3. Nemo_Steampunk

This? Why I can make a hat, or a broach, or a pterodactyl...

4. wordz

wordz New Member

pity u neva got the putang
    but it happened now let it breath

5. knite_crawlur

knite_crawlur Member

I have a very good friend who had a similar experience... he bagged one of his sister's girlfriends and then she didn't want anything to do with him. I think there's a physical level attraction there, but she probably fears that it would compromise the relationship with her brother for both of you, which she values.

Draft saved Draft deleted