My testicles keep growing...

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I honestly thought my testicles would stop growing a long time ago. They have always been what i thought to be kinda big, but they just keep getting larger it seems... I'm only 23 but i thought they would have been done at this point.

I could be crazy i guess haha. But i honestly think they are bigger than they were a year or two ago. They seem to be getting a lot of nice comments so here are some pictures for anyone thats a non-member :)

Attachments

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey, as long as nothing is wrong, I wouldn't complain. It's more of bulge you're getting for free:biggrin1:

Nice pics. Number 4 is my favorite

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Studies have shown that the penis sometimes will still be growing some up to about age 25 though rarely, even after age 25. I would assume that the same would be for the testicles.

Your testicles are larger than most guys. You already know that. But your testicles aren't rare. The term I've heard is low hangers. I once saw an elderly man at the fitness center and he had the biggest cock and the lowest hanging balls I have ever seen in person or in pictures.

As the previous poster said it will give you a nice bulge and I suspect your sperm count should be high. Sperm can't be made and survice at body temperature. That is why the testicles are outside the body. When cold they close into the body. When hot they descend father away from the body.

BTW, wonderful pics. I'll trade.:smile:

What handsome boys you have! Dad's pretty tall too.

Is your penis still growing and have you mentioned this to your doctor? If you haven't, you should.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My penis is still growing actually.... why should i see a doctor?

Just to make him jealous.

I don't think there is anything wrong with your growth. So long as everything functions and you aren't experiencing any pain or finding lumps you shouldn't let people on the net alarm you.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm pretty sure that my testicles are as large or larger than yours, and they work fine. Don't worry about it and enjoy them! If you have sex partners who ignore or avoid your balls, give that person a little direction! :)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice close up photography always makes a set of balls look fine. Yours appear to be O.K.

Take the time to take some total body shots and then you can compare more accurately.

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice close up photography always makes a set of balls look fine. Yours appear to be O.K.

Take the time to take some total body shots and then you can compare more accurately.

Uh im not in the best shape at the moment so im not really comfortable with a full body shot. Plus as i have said before this is a website for Penises, not naked dudes. I still dont see how a body shot is gonna make it easier to compare. If i'm a 6'7 body builder my balls are gonna look a lot smaller than if im a 5'3 skinny little guy. Its more about the actual size rather than how they compare to your body size.... but then again im not really gay and i dont have a thing for penises or balls hahha so im not sure what people like.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly thought my testicles would stop growing a long time ago. They have always been what i thought to be kinda big, but they just keep getting larger it seems... I'm only 23 but i thought they would have been done at this point.

I could be crazy i guess haha. But i honestly think they are bigger than they were a year or two ago. They seem to be getting a lot of nice comments so here are some pictures for anyone thats a non-member :)

If only all us guys were so lucky. Enjoy being well above average!

crtall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so jealous and very turned on at the same time. Is this all natural, or have you started pumping, etc. I need to know so I can do the same thing. My fantasy in life right now is to have large, low hangers.
thanks!

ThePipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my ex boyfriend has nice big balls like that...I have big balls too...

but have you ever considered that your balls arent getting bigger...and maybe your dick is shrinking..LOL

j/k