My testicles keep growing...

clarkma86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They look very nice. I hope they feel nice too. I hate to bring up the notion, but have you ever been checked for testicular cancer? Because that would be a reason for them to grow...and clearly not a good one. And testicular cancer is typically considered a "young man's" cancer, so it can definitely strike in your 20s. I mean, they don't LOOK like they're cancerous, but if they feel even a little bit weird, I'd have them checked out. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I honestly thought my testicles would stop growing a long time ago. They have always been what i thought to be kinda big, but they just keep getting larger it seems... I'm only 23 but i thought they would have been done at this point.

I could be crazy i guess haha. But i honestly think they are bigger than they were a year or two ago. They seem to be getting a lot of nice comments so here are some pictures for anyone thats a non-member :)

Just stop pumping them then!

F

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I LOVE BIG BALLS
if there were an exercise i knew of to increase testicle size, i'd do it.
some people say "ah just bigger targets" but i say the bigger the better when it comes to a pair of hangers dripping sweat on my face.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there is anything wrong with your growth. So long as everything functions and you aren't experiencing any pain or finding lumps you shouldn't let people on the net alarm you.
I agree.

Uh im not in the best shape at the moment I find that hard to believe. so im not really comfortable with a full body shot. Plus as i have said before this is a website for Penises, not naked dudes. But, penises are naked. I still dont see how a body shot is gonna make it easier to compare. If i'm a 6'7 body builder my balls are gonna look a lot smaller than if im a 5'3 skinny little guy. There are people here who will find both options attractive. Its more about the actual size rather than how they compare to your body size.... but then again im not really gay and i dont have a thing for penises or balls hahha so im not sure what people like.
Not really gay? :confused: Does that mean bi-curious? :confused:

What handsome boys you have! Is your penis still growing and have you mentioned this to your doctor? If you haven't, you should.
Why? His package appears not only normal but lusciously, suckable as well.

boukoutla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i wish i could see that pair in jeans or underwear. that would make a huge bulge. Waiting for the pics

louiebill

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My balls are big but there always tight unless its hot outside. When they hang there big a vieny. I love seeing a big pair of vieny balls on a guy its hot to look at, and Im not even gay LOL My wife loves big balls too!

Mine are'nt toooooo bad I spose :tongue:......nice set fellas!

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow i had no idea this was such a hot thread. Thanks for all the nice comments.

To clear some things up:

No, i do not pump, stretch or do anything weird to my testicles they are just naturally that way. And when i say they keep growing i really mean it. Since i signed up on lpsg at the beginning of the year, they have grown a noticeable amount.

Here is something weird i have noticed lately:

Up until recently i haven't been having a lot of sex, just regular masturbation. Recently i have been having a lot of sex on a regular basis. It seems like my testicles have actually started to hang more and be more loose. When its cold my scrotum still gets tight and things stiffen up a bit. But any time other than that they will just hang almost as far as they will go. Honestly i feel like they have gotten bigger since i started having a lot of sex again, but i just cant imagine something on my body growing that fast, i have only been having sex regularly for about 2 months now.

Anyway, thats just an update. Thanks again for all the support everyone. I attached a couple pictures so you can see the current size of my testicles.

Attachments

D

deleted300444

I have to echo everyone else on here - you have very nice nut sack.

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
Hey man, I think your balls look fine. My balls have the same size as you have. If you feel pain or any lumps, maybe that when you should see a doctor. It could be hernia, testicular cancer or worse, elephantiasis. But by the looks of it, they look fine.

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
those balls are fine. Just keep sending more pics for the non-gold members.You have nicer pics in your gallery

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't want to scare you, but in case it gets bigger and bigger, then Immediately see a Urologist to do UltraSound on your testicles, that is for your own Good.