My testicles keep growing...

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you know what would be a great photo? bend over and take a picture from behind so that you can see them hanging between your legs.
trust me,I'm a true ball worshipper

guy961

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey man,

Nice balls. Men with a beautiful pouch nuts like yours drive me nut. Mine looks similar than yours. They will hang even lower with age dude

B_Mister Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know what would be a great photo? bend over and take a picture from behind so that you can see them hanging between your legs.
trust me,I'm a true ball worshipper

Like this?

-Also, thanks for the health concerns everyone. I had my testicles examined recently, and the doctor says they are fine. He told me i should wear underwear that gives me a lot of testicle support, since i could run into issues since they hang so low.

Attachments

tygamble

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow i had no idea this was such a hot thread. Thanks for all the nice comments.

To clear some things up:

No, i do not pump, stretch or do anything weird to my testicles they are just naturally that way. And when i say they keep growing i really mean it. Since i signed up on lpsg at the beginning of the year, they have grown a noticeable amount.

Here is something weird i have noticed lately:

Up until recently i haven't been having a lot of sex, just regular masturbation. Recently i have been having a lot of sex on a regular basis. It seems like my testicles have actually started to hang more and be more loose. When its cold my scrotum still gets tight and things stiffen up a bit. But any time other than that they will just hang almost as far as they will go. Honestly i feel like they have gotten bigger since i started having a lot of sex again, but i just cant imagine something on my body growing that fast, i have only been having sex regularly for about 2 months now.

Anyway, thats just an update. Thanks again for all the support everyone. I attached a couple pictures so you can see the current size of my testicles.
that second picture is amazing! you're a lucky man