My thick dick

Blagoblog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
in inches, that's about 6.5"x6.5" (in the length pic the tape rolled over the tip, so my guess is if it were straightened out it would only show 16.5cm)

Thats awesome man, same dimensions all round hey! According to my gf, perfect for oral, and perfect for sex!

CinnamonLipBalm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry, it just does not look that thick to me

I've noticed that about a lot of the shorter cocks on here. The thickness throws off the perspective. Without a point of reference, pictures are almost useless. I've seen more than a few cocks in the gallery that look tiny, and some are even 7 inches in girth, with a tape measure.

So...assuming that these guys aren't cheating, it's probably just our lack of perspective.

And, if he's really 6.5" around, that's way way way above average in girth.

I'd take that over an 8x6, especially if he knew how to work it.

carlosp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you know the problem I'm a big guy, I have 6 ft. 6 in. tall so I think my dick looks smaller than it seems, some people like and some people do not like but the problem is not mine.
Thanks for the compliments

carlosp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've noticed that about a lot of the shorter cocks on here. The thickness throws off the perspective. Without a point of reference, pictures are almost useless. I've seen more than a few cocks in the gallery that look tiny, and some are even 7 inches in girth, with a tape measure.

So...assuming that these guys aren't cheating, it's probably just our lack of perspective.

And, if he's really 6.5" around, that's way way way above average in girth.

I'd take that over an 8x6, especially if he knew how to work it.

Thanks for the support