My third nut

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Cool, RS.

A guy, who happens to be gifted with three testicles, struts proudly into a bar and smacks his hand onto the bartop, getting everybody's rapt attention.

"I'll bet everybody in here $1000 that between the barkeep and me, we have five balls!" he says.

Many move forward, removing cash from their wallets and laughing and challenging the stranger while, timidly, the barkeep leans over and puts his lips next to the guy's right ear, saying with a quivering voice,

"You better have 4 balls, buddy, 'cause I only got one!"

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess it really doesn't happy very often but I did once meet a guy who had three as well, all the same size. Strangely enough, his sack looked like it didn't think it would have three balls descending into it so it's rather tight. Horny guy too but average shooter.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
Uh, I would doubt that you actually have 3 testicles. It's probably just your epididymis.

ostrich egg

Media
Uh, I would doubt that you actually have 3 testicles. It's probably just your epididymis.

No, it's not that, that's for sure, but it may be another growth, ive always assumed it to be other wise though, its been there as long as i can remember, i'll have it checked out some time in the future though, for safety.

And please lay off the gay comments guys, i appreciate the sentiment, but it makes me uncomfortable, thanks.