My Thoughts About My Package

Discussion in 'Ask a Man' started by BigAl9, Jan 20, 2020.

1. BigAl9

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have been a member, this time, for about 4 months. I have read many posts to threads posted by others. I began a blog about restoring foreskin. The thought came to me, I wonder how members feel about their package. What are some of your positive feelings and what are some of your less positive feelings?

I will start this off with my comments.

Positive: I am very pleased with the size, both length and girth. I am also pleased with the results of me restoration, both the appearance and the increased sensitivity. I like the appearance of my cock erect as well as flaccid. At my age, I also am pleased with the way it works.

Less Positive: My biggest dislike is the fact that I was circumcised. However steps have been taken to attempt to correct this as best as we are able to.

Txcowby8 likes this.
  2. jpk338

Gold Member Platinum Gold

WOW! I left my foreskin restoring page on Facebook to this article. I just bought a "PUD restoring device" same website, and have been trying to restore,off and on, for quite a few years.
    I think you have a great package although mine is a much smaller version, I like mine and wish I wasn't circumcised. Touch base if you want. Good luck tugging.

3. Txcowby8

Txcowby8 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree with you my one negative thing about my dick is the fact I'm circumcised. If I was uncut I would live everything about my dick.

4. spaj8987

spaj8987 Banned

Albums:
    I'm pretty neutral about my package. The only positives i can think of lean towards being thankful nothing's wrong with it. I don't have any stds. Have yet to get tested for hpv but i also haven't been with anyone for years now so the odds of that are pretty slim. As far as negatives go. Those are situational. Taking a dump and having to hold it so it doesn't swam dive into poop water. Getting a hardon in my sleep for whatever reason and rolling over into pain. Not being able to get all those last few drops out unless i turn into a dirty massage person. People thinking things about me because of my size. Not being able to go ham sand witch during sex sometimes for fear of causing the kind of pain that will end said sex. Every now and then thinking i've fallen out even when i'm wearing pants. And in general that kind of stuff.

Other than that i don't really think about it. I mean there are more positives but they rely entirely on me not ma peen.

5. BigAl9

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    @spaj8987

What is going ham sand witch? I agree about holding so as not to get dipped into the cold, dirty toilet water. As far as getting rid of the last few drops when peeing, I milk them out and wipe with a hand towel. I do not use TP because it ends up tearing because of getting wet, then it is troublesome getting the small pieces picked off.

spaj8987 likes this.
  6. spaj8987

spaj8987 Banned

Albums:
    Going ham means to lose control.

[ Ham stands for: hard as a motherf**ker. Therefore, this word is easily defined as "going hard as a motherf**ker". Every other definition I've seen on this website is definitely not right. ]

Just a slang term. :p

Hatt_101 likes this.
  7. Mike hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm with your reply, mostly my thoughts are very much alike about my own package.
    When it comes to taking a slash I've always just shook my cock around while running my hand along my length from base to tip a few times until I've got the last of the pee out. I totally agree with the issues of taking a dump and having to hold my dick up out the toilet water, when I'm taking a dump at home I'll usually hang my dick over the front of the seat and hold a towel around my bellend incase any pee comes out while I do my business.
    I also get what you mean about getting a hardon while sleeping and will add another occasional issue of sleeping on my side, now and again while on my side and my flaccid dick has been in the wrong place the wrong time my wife has rolled over or moved in her sleep onto my dick bearing the weight of her big hip or fat butt onto me, I'm a heavy sleeper but that usually wakes me up.
    As for going full 'ham sandwich' as you put it bruh, my wife especially can accommodate me well, that's never been an issue I've been bothered about with her.
    I don't mind people looking at my bulge I guess I'm just used to that, people will look at anything that catches their eyes whether it's a guy with a big bulge or dick print, a woman with a large butt or large breasts, that's human nature or that's the way I see it anyway.
    I usually find that underpants loose there support moreso I guess than a guy with an average package would expect just as I usually find my trousers split in the crotch before they wear out anywhere else, not that this bothers me I just buy new when required. None of these things bother me, I'm happy with the way I am, I think I have a reasonably good looking cock and a good set of balls, it's healthy and works well still even as I've aged so can't ask for more than that in my opinion.

spaj8987 likes this.
  8. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Love my cock and balls.

9. ronin001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    I am too busy, trying to pay my bills to give it much thought

Gj816 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice