My thoughts on girth

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 6" (girth) and am still having major probs with my wife. We've been to a sex counsellor to get help with her relaxation, but no luck. I get by with the occasional hand job from her.
I'm not majorly thick, but it is a problem.

I take it there is more to your marital problems than your dick. Get real. What are you, in high school or something???

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good for you, a couple fags chickened out. I get so fucking sick and tired of I wish my dick this and my cock is so large that. The idea here is to please yourself and your mate. Which some of you less self respecting multiple partner fucking people are into. The women who post are even worse. "I like big dick, I have had many". REAL appealing. In my most recent experience I had a beautiful Italian woman who has had a few trips around the block. She said I had "good" girth and enough length to "fill her up". I have no need to post my lenght or girth numbers, nut yet I have enough to brag about without lying or telling people my pussy is as big as a puddle. Get the picture??? Just my 2 cents........

Yes, this thread should have had 'Narcissists Only' added to its title.

By the way, I enjoy it.

Last edited:

lightone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is true that the average girth is smaller than what people generally think it is. Even in this thread there are some people claiming to be 6 or 6.5 girth when they have pics in their galleries which show them to be around 4.5-5.

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think average girth is closer to 5" than 4.5" around.

Mine is 4.4" around and most guys I have seen are thicker than me!

The study suggests that the average circumference IS closer to 5".

The median, however, is closer to 4,5".

Like length, guys with big penises will skew the numbers slightly.

A real 12" penis[suggesting it exists] will be about six inches longer than average -- even more, compared to the median -- but, of course, there is no short equivalent.
Six and a half inches shorter?
-1"?

A penis with a circumference of 4 inches seems to be -- the way I interpret the numbers anyway -- as frequent as one of 5,5", but those who sit on the larger side of the equation(over 5,5") tend to sit further away from the center of the see-saw than those under 4", even though they don't outnumber the ones on the small side.

Last edited:

Group51

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It would help to have reference pictures (maybe next to a tennis ball) of measured penises by length and girth, all together in a nice photo table.

Anyone ever done this?

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would help to have reference pictures (maybe next to a tennis ball) of measured penises by length and girth, all together in a nice photo table.

Anyone ever done this?

I'm sure somebody would bother to make such an effort, but I don't think anybody has yet.

If I were to do it, I think I'd increase my gay-percentage to at least 10 first. Because I'm pretty sure I would have to do it anyway afterwards.

But if someone else did, I would of course take a look.

Last edited:

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 6" (girth) and am still having major probs with my wife. We've been to a sex counsellor to get help with her relaxation, but no luck. I get by with the occasional hand job from her.
I'm not majorly thick, but it is a problem.

I think people should read this and take it on board. All kinds of exaggerated claims are being made about size and to hear both the guys and girls talk you'd easily believe that 6" girth is 'ideal'. The fact is that although a few of us (myself included) have that much girth or more right at the base of our cock, the rest of our shafts are much narrower. Mine is about 5.25 mid shaft and that is really quite thick by most people's standards. If edman here has 6" girth mid shaft his cock is really very thick, and if his wife was hurt the first time she tried to take it vaginally it will be very difficult for her to overcome her subconscious fear of being hurt each time she takes it. That fear causes a reaction called vaginismus (an involuntary tightening) which is not uncommon. With appropriate help they should be able to get it on ok one of these days. I wish you well Edman - your patience will be rewarded.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found out it is less.. and mcuh less if I take away the liars.. Then again there are many people who arent big reading too.. so, now everyone is big... those that post are probably bigger. :)
I found the avergae on lpsg around 5.6-5.8" around.