my throat has special skills

will_nyc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i joined this group becasue I felt that there are so many endowed men that enjoy oral but are frustrated because they can never find someone that has the skills to completely accomodate them. The size of a man's dick is not my biggest turn-on, -- the chemistry between me and a man when I give him a blowjob is. So interestingly it turns out that frequently I have had a special bond with guys that are really hung because they rarely find an oral bottom that enjoys taking it all down and transversely this translates to giving him real pleasure--sometimes for the first time.

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please let me add that Providence, RI (and the greater Boston area) also has one of those special attractions. All interested in my skills should check out my videos in the gallery and get in touch with me for a personal demo :)
Love to hear from you!

Media
i joined this group becasue I felt that there are so many endowed men that enjoy oral but are frustrated because they can never find someone that has the skills to completely accomodate them. The size of a man's dick is not my biggest turn-on, -- the chemistry between me and a man when I give him a blowjob is. So interestingly it turns out that frequently I have had a special bond with guys that are really hung because they rarely find an oral bottom that enjoys taking it all down and transversely this translates to giving him real pleasure--sometimes for the first time.
I always insist on an oral exam first. *unzips* You may begin now. Welcome to LPSG! Sam

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmmm, thats really funny, because I am from NYC too, am a fan of ORAL and love to service BIG, have posted several times, and not a single reply.

Guess its just ME ??? LOLOLOLOL Was starting to think there were no BIG guys in NYC that love to be sucked-off, or should I say, "have their tool made love to".....

Love you guys - Alyn, NYC.