Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An item? We've merged into one if that's what you mean. :tongue:
Okay, I think I get it now -- the quotations from the Lumberjack Song in the two galleries make it pretty clear -- but it is still hard to believe. I would probably say that it was a pretty cool hoax if only I were not one of its victims. :redface:

Okay, I think I get it now -- the quotations from the Lumberjack Song in the two galleries make it pretty clear -- but it is still hard to believe. I would probably say that it was a pretty cool hoax if only I were not one of its victims. :redface:

Cal,

Mercurialbliss is a guy. He has balls, penis, no boobs.
No_Strings is a woman. She has ovaries, a vagina, and boobs.

They are two separate people, not intersexed, not transsexual.

Mercuricalbliss is logging on to No_Strings' account using her username and password. He is posing as No_Strings to see what it is like to be a woman on this board.

No_Strings' is logging on to Mercurialbliss' account using his username and password. She is posing as Mercurialbliss to see what it is like to be a man on this board.

I do not know if either of them are transvestites though MB looks hilarious in that bra.

Either way, they appear to have a great time together.

What I completely object to is that they get to see each other in real life. Bikinis and speedos. Mmmmmmmm

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cal,

Mercuricalbliss is logging on to No_Strings' account using her username and password. He is posing as No_Strings to see what it is like to be a woman on this board.

No_Strings' is logging on to Mercurialbliss' account using his username and password. She is posing as Mercurialbliss to see what it is like to be a man on this board.

I do not know if either of them are transvestites though MB looks hilarious in that bra.

What I completely object to is that they get to see each other in real life. Bikinis and speedos. Mmmmmmmm
My brain hurts. I am going to have to read this several times and look at the galleries again to try to get the facts impressed on my memory correctly. But thank you for kindly explaining things, Jason.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cal,

Almost.

MB is a woman, NS is a man. They have swapped avatars and galleries only (and perhaps the odd bit of lingere). They are still posting from their own accounts. MB commented on my photo, NS couldn't do so as I've never sent him a pic.

Speaking of which, Naughty, Merc, aww, you guys! (gals - lest there be more confusion)

Almost.

MB is a woman, NS is a man. They have swapped avatars and galleries only (and perhaps the odd bit of lingere). They are still posting from their own accounts. MB commented on my photo, NS couldn't do so as I've never sent him a pic.

Speaking of which, Naughty, Merc, aww, you guys! (gals - lest there be more confusion)

Oh those crazy Europeans! Always up to their gender-bending tricks!

Thank you for clarifying. I stand corrected.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I`m not amused, as i have noticed a difference in mood and character in the threads i had a honest concern and worry for the lpsg member which was portrayed. I`m glad you had fun, if i had known what you were doing i could have saved myself some genuine concern, Thanks!

lafever

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is so funny,:lmao: for those of us who have known that mercurialbliss and No Srings had switched Avatars and pictures. I am still sometimes confused, :confused22: less on those who us happen run across them randomly reading threads.

Anyway, I'm sure it has been a eye opening experiment for both. You guys rock. :smile:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Oh those crazy Europeans! Always up to their gender-bending tricks!

Would this be the wrong time to mention that only one of us is European? (And he ain't Spanish.) :eek::tongue:

Come on people, it was just done out of fun. I doubt anyone could be "hurt" by this.
*giggles*

Being a smoking hot redhead is fun - I would recommend it to everyone. :biggrin1:

D

deleted136887

Yes I am completely hurt. Now speak to my (European)lawyer(s).As for the redhead bit.... we will be doing genetic testing the the world court in the Hague. So there

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yer a hawt chix, i'm in luv. cam with your titties and my cock?

i got u sum flowerz!

:flowers1::flowers1::flowers1:

You devious little twit, you! I sent that to you, and you had the nerve to post that publicly?! I shall have you flogged! Better yet, I'll flog you myself!

Would this be the wrong time to mention that only one of us is European? (And he ain't Spanish.) :eek::tongue:

Come on people, it was just done out of fun. I doubt anyone could be "hurt" by this.
*giggles*

Being a smoking hot redhead is fun - I would recommend it to everyone. :biggrin1:

What? You're not in Spain?? Pity. Such a pity.

So why say you're from Torremolinos?

MB is the American. Only Americans have band camps.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You devious little twit, you! I sent that to you, and you had the nerve to post that publicly?! I shall have you flogged! Better yet, I'll flog you myself!

That PM was from you? I had no idea...
I'm simply dripping at the thought of flogging. :biggrin1:

What? You're not in Spain?? Pity. Such a pity.

So why say you're from Torremolinos?

MB is the American. Only Americans have band camps.

Yep, I'm the American one. Was band camp really such a giveaway?

Who says we're not in Spain, no matter where we were from?

Yep, I'm the American one. Was band camp really such a giveaway?

Who says we're not in Spain, no matter where we were from?

That and Dr. Seuss. Dr. Seuss loses his magic in translation and at the age most kids are reading Dr. Seuss the parents are focusing on founding the main language in their child even when they're in a multilingual household.

There were other hints, things Americans would say or know that requires familiarity with America. Doesn't mean you're not Spanish. My American cousin married a matador and lived in Palma, splitting their time between the US and Spain so no reason you couldn't be someone along the same lines. It's not rare. There is, however, a dead giveaway in one of the gallery pictures that shows at least one of you is in Europe. :yup: Find out what it is and I'll tell you.

You may very well be in Spain. You both look like you could be Spanish so it didn't occur to me that you might not be. Torremolinos is not someplace Americans are aware of. I tend to accept people at face value (no pun intended), which makes me a bit gullible.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heh, yeah I noticed this a week ago. You two shouldn't put down the same location in your profiles. It really tipped it off that there was some link between the two profiles rather than just some people putting down the wrong gender.

Sneaky, and I'm glad you posted the results of your little 'experiment'. I always wondered just how much crap the women on this site take. Quite unfortunate IMO.