My time...

hung_big: Hey all…

Well…let’s not beat around the bush…I’m leaving LPSG.

Like the title said, I think it is time for me to bow out gracefully. This site has some amazing people, all of whom are intelligent, kind, compassionate, caring, worldly, amongst other things.

I have quite a few reasons for leaving this site – mainly ones that are personal. A few of you know my rational and many know some of the story. I feel that I am no longer an asset to this site, because I am going through a time in my life that perhaps makes me overreact in certain situations. I feel I have nothing to bring to the table because as some have put it I’m just (something to this effect) an ‘ignorant, immature child.’

This site has a lot of wonderful memories attached to it, in the short time I’ve been here, but it also has some very hurtful and excruciating ones, still dwelling. I think I need to separate myself from the aforementioned hurt in order to heal as a person.

I must especially thank a lot of people that have made this site what it is and made my stay an enjoyable one. Sky, Nixxy, Jana, Jacinto, Kyle, Marc, jonb, Dr. Rock, Dee, Freddie, Kink, Pecker, Alt, Knight, Mike, Pappy and most of the other regulars, thank you all so much (sorry if I missed anyone). You made this site worth coming to. You have all helped me either directly or indirectly, personally or just by being here. You’ve made me laugh; you’ve made me cry (some of you). I owe you so much. I really hope that we can stay in contact.

Believe it or not, in the last week my life has become even more complex than it has been in the last few months – year. I have some personal demons to fight and some things in my life that need to be taken care of. I can’t seem to keep up with the demands of my life and still struggle through all of this. I need to dedicate my time to what will effect my present and future.

This is not to say that this is forever. It may end up being a very short hiatus, or it could, perhaps, be the end of LPSG in my life. I doubt it, though. I think of it this way (kinda funny), when you really get into LPSG it’s like the mob – you know you are not getting out! It’s death or LPSG *shotgun to yer back*

I wish everyone much love, a surplus of prosperity and all the best in their future endeavors.

Thank-you and Goodbye,

Christopher

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First, if you are truly leaving to deal with your demons (whatever they may be), leaving because you need personal and spiritual time to communicate with yourself, leaving to grow and develop as a human being, I support you 1,000%. I offer you love and only the best wishes in your journey. LPSG will be here if and when you choose to return.

Second, if you are bowing out because of ugly, hurtful or improper things that have been directed at you by any individuals on this site.....FUCK THEM. Don't let an asshole or two, or ten or twenty even, dictate your path. If ugly people are making you leave, I can only apologize for their behavior.

Wishing you well. Be safe, smart and inquisitive.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll echo what Kink had to say. I wish you well on your journey and I hope that along the path you will stop back in from time to time and let us know how things are going with you. Don't forget about us because we will not forget about you.

Love wholeheartedly, be surprised, give thanks and praise--then you will discover the fullness of your life.

-Brother David Steindl-Rast
Best wishes,

~ Kyle

bracho

Just Browsing
Media
I have to agree with the other 2 posters, there are many wrong reasons and many right reason, I hope you have choosen the right group. I have read a great deal of your posts while I have been here and I think alot of the stuff you have said has been honest, up front and on the money. If folks can't handle the truth then that is their problem, not yours...

By you leaving, you are cheating alot of your friends here of your wisdom, your comfort and your experience.. Personal demons I understand all to well, fighting within isn't easy to handle... just remember you do have alot of friends here and it's those folks that lose out, they lose becasue you're not here!!

All my hopes and the very best of luck!!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Leave as a frequent poster for a while, I can live with. Leave and we not know what happened to you, please don't. I for one will mourn you leaving if you don't come on and post a little.

I know you will continue to read posts from time to time. Just at least once a month less us all hear from you.

Yes, I agree with Kink. There are assholes here and everywhere else on earth you go to. Forget them you named your friends here. And we will stick by your side on or off site.

Chris,

We love you. I know some of us talked to you like we were your parents. It was a high honor for you to have adults think of you as if you were their son. There is no higher honor that you can have than have adults think of you a s a son. Even if we give advice that is different then what you wanted to here. The honor and love is still there.

Please keep in touch.

With love,

Freddie

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I'll mirror what everyone else said. Take care, and come back whenever you get the chance to. I know my hiatus helped, but I could never leave this place forever lol. Anyway take care, and you know were always here for ya. Keep in touch!

~Sky

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree with what everyone has said. I've have a great time chatting with you when we did, and always enjoy reading your posts. I really hope you come back because you are a wonderful guy, but if this is what needs to be done, so be it! Good luck Chris! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Be it long or short, your time away from us will be noticed. Good luck, eh?

"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille!"

Pappy

Media
Chris, I ditto what everyone has said. As long as you're taking a break (I don't want to say leaving) for the right reasons, then I wish you the best. Now I only have one final question for you, just who is going to take over for your groping this old man????????

Take care and keep us posted

Love and )))))HUGS(((((
Pappy

hung_big: PFFT....PAPPY...what are you talking about....

When i meant go away, I wanted everyone to know where I went, the reasons, the possible time frame etc...but if there are any opportunities to gropes you....FUCK....*smacks everyone away* I'll be the first one in the fleshpile/grope pile :D!

*Gives Pappy a grope, until hiatus is over...enjoy ;) :p*

Ineligible

1st Like
Media
I agree with all the others. You've always been an asset to the site. Of course your personal life must take precedence, but never feel that you've been anything other than a plus here.

JJ Flash x: I have to echo these sentiments, Hung_Big. Please don't leave. This place is like a family and I don't think it would be the same without you.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chris,
We really didnt talk as you have with others here on board, but I have enjoyed your comments. I am sorry that you no longer feel welcome for whatever reason. I have felt that way myself on occassion. But I wish the very best for you. Hope to see you again.

Naughty

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chris,

You've been a great guy to talk to, and despite what others have said, I have enjoyed your contributions to the boards. While you're gone, I hope you can take a step back and see how you want to handle your life. If you ever need any advice, or just someone to chat with a day from now or weeks from now, we'll be here for you dude.

- Brian

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, I'm confused. Yesterday Chris said that he's leaving, but today he has posted sixteen times. Dude, what's your definition of 'leaving'? Not trying to drive you away, mind you, but what's point of this thread if you continue to post?

hung_big: Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I'm just gonna wrap my stay up here for today, and after Sunday, I'll be gone. Just thought I would get the word out earlier. I'll be gone by sunday, don't worry ^_^

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 26 2005, 07:58 PM
I'll be gone by sunday, don't worry ^_^

I'm not trying to chase you out the door, Chris: I promise. Once upon a time, I left LPSG for a while. Things got unpleasant for me on the board (remember, I'm an arrogant asshole), and I decided to lie low until the situation cooled down. Obviously, I returned eventually. Leaving LPSG is your right, and if you feel that a break is what you need, then do it. We'll still be here if and when you decide to come back. If you decide that you have no desire to return, have a good life, dude. I hope you find what you're looking for, be it here or elsewhere.

oldbodybuilder2004

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hung:
Couldn't let this go without my 2cents worth.. I hope you re not leaving out of frustrattion. I know from experience and 70+ years of living.Sometimes we have to step back and asses our lives and accomplishments. I have to admit this site has been a godsend for me. I live alone and have no family and this has become my family. Good or Bad!!Take care and don't forget about us all left behind.

ben

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 26 2005, 02:58 PM
Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I'm just gonna wrap my stay up here for today, and after Sunday, I'll be gone. Just thought I would get the word out earlier. I'll be gone by sunday, don't worry ^_^
[post=294215]Quoted post[/post]​

I knew it!!

You're the Easter Bunny!!!