My time...

hung_big: *Hides Mounds of Chocolate eggs and candies*

No, of course I'm not, that is just coincidence. Man...Pecker and his ideas...what is he on about?!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 26 2005, 07:30 PM
*Hides Mounds of Chocolate eggs and candies*

No, of course I'm not, that is just coincidence. Man...Pecker and his ideas...what is he on about?!
[post=294268]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, then one last GREAT BIG GOODBYE is in order.
*Hugs and Kisses*
One last grope

WE love you,

Hurry back when you can.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 25 2005, 07:15 PM
Hey all?

Well?let?s not beat around the bush?I?m leaving LPSG.

Like the title said, I think it is time for me to bow out gracefully. This site has some amazing people, all of whom are intelligent, kind, compassionate, caring, worldly, amongst other things.

I have quite a few reasons for leaving this site ? mainly ones that are personal. A few of you know my rational and many know some of the story. I feel that I am no longer an asset to this site, because I am going through a time in my life that perhaps makes me overreact in certain situations. I feel I have nothing to bring to the table because as some have put it I?m just (something to this effect) an ?ignorant, immature child.?

This site has a lot of wonderful memories attached to it, in the short time I?ve been here, but it also has some very hurtful and excruciating ones, still dwelling. I think I need to separate myself from the aforementioned hurt in order to heal as a person.

I must especially thank a lot of people that have made this site what it is and made my stay an enjoyable one. Sky, Nixxy, Jana, Jacinto, Kyle, Marc, jonb, Dr. Rock, Dee, Freddie, Kink, Pecker, Alt, Knight, Mike, Pappy and most of the other regulars, thank you all so much (sorry if I missed anyone). You made this site worth coming to. You have all helped me either directly or indirectly, personally or just by being here. You?ve made me laugh; you?ve made me cry (some of you). I owe you so much. I really hope that we can stay in contact.

Believe it or not, in the last week my life has become even more complex than it has been in the last few months ? year. I have some personal demons to fight and some things in my life that need to be taken care of. I can?t seem to keep up with the demands of my life and still struggle through all of this. I need to dedicate my time to what will effect my present and future.

This is not to say that this is forever. It may end up being a very short hiatus, or it could, perhaps, be the end of LPSG in my life. I doubt it, though. I think of it this way (kinda funny), when you really get into LPSG it?s like the mob ? you know you are not getting out! It?s death or LPSG *shotgun to yer back*

I wish everyone much love, a surplus of prosperity and all the best in their future endeavors.

Thank-you and Goodbye,

Christopher
[post=293976]Quoted post[/post]​

yeh, my time too to make an exit. this is not a place for middle aged gay guys. :) my posts seem to get treated alot of times like a fart in an elevator. haha. take care everybody.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
That reminds me - didja ever notice that when folks smell a fart on the elevator they automatically blame it on the fat person? :wow:

Bye, DC.