My tits hurt

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Seriously. They fucking hurt.

It's sore to wear a bra - sore to not wear one.

:boobies:

Even looking at that makes me want to punch the screen.

A couple of years back I started taking Calcium & Vitamin D supplements and it made a big difference to the old monthly sore boobs. Sometimes I lapse and don't take them for a while but I've been good these last 2 months at least and yet here I am back with the achy boobies.

I guess I can take some small comfort in the fact that my ovaries are functioning normally - but still...

Anyway - just thought I'd have a whinge about it. :smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw, I'm sorry MB. :sad:

Have you tried a heating pad? I have these boobie rings that you stick in the microwave and then put on your breasts. It's for relieving pain due to lactation and it helps for that. You can also refrigerate them and sometimes that helps. Dunno if that would help at all....

I got nothin'. :shrug:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
chamomile tea compress is awesome for sore boobs.

hand-towel.
a few tea bags.

soak the towel in tea, drape over boobage area.
*hotter the tea, better the ouch-relief.
let sit.

hope ya and ya boobehs feel better, Ms. Manly.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
pet - I shall get my hot-water-bottle out in a bit - best I can do.

Ac = now look what you gone and did!

Dunno why, dolf, but I selected all the text in your post to see if there was a hidden white text amendment such as 'with a cheesegrater'! :eek:

Guess I really am feeling fragile today.

ETA: ML, don't believe I have any chamomile tea in the house. But I'll bear it in mind for next time.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
pet - I shall get my hot-water-bottle out in a bit - best I can do.

Ac = now look what you gone and did!

Dunno why, dolf, but I selected all the text in your post to see if there was a hidden white text amendment such as 'with a cheesegrater'! :eek:

Guess I really am feeling fragile today.

ETA: ML, don't believe I have any chamomile tea in the house. But I'll bear it in mind for next time.

Sorry to hear about your big gorgeous gazungas being sore, beloved. Would a big load of jism help?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a troll, but not offering to help either. I'm dealing with another sore pair that's supposed to be massaged every day, but every time I touch her I hurt her, but I still get yelled at because I'm not massaging her. FML!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Not being in your shoes (cups?) I can't really empathize, but maybe some of this might help:

There is no doubt that diet makes a difference for breast pain. Some foods are known to trigger pain for some women and not others. Review this list of key suspects, and try eliminating one at a time to see if your symptoms improve.

• Salt. Too much salt and sodium is known to make breast tenderness worse. This leads to additional water-retention and swelling which then leads to additional breast pain. Try to eliminate high sodium foods from your diet at least a week before your cycle begins.
  • Fat. Studies have shown that women who limit high fat foods in their diet have a serious decrease in breast pain. Eliminating heavy fats and animal products can lend to greater overall health which should help to minimize all PMS symptoms.
  • Sugar. For many people sugar contributes to breast tenderness and to the 'ropey' feel that breasts often get the week before menstruation begins.
  • Caffeine. Many women complain that caffeine can make breast tenderness worse. In fact, caffeine generally contributes to breast lumpiness at any time of the month. It is especially recommended to avoid caffeine all month round if you have lumpy breasts, and for the week leading up to your period if you only have breast pain.
  • Move excess fluid from the body. It is important to drink lots of water to help remove the excess fluid from your body. And it is also helpful to take an natural diuretic to help the body flush excess water out.
  • Add B, E and A vitamins. Studies suggest that taking a multi can help with PMS symptoms and thus breast tenderness. There is a likely a link between the intake of the B-6 vitamin and body's ability to metabolize estrogen.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not being in your shoes (cups?) I can't really empathize, but maybe some of this might help:

There is no doubt that diet makes a difference for breast pain. Some foods are known to trigger pain for some women and not others. Review this list of key suspects, and try eliminating one at a time to see if your symptoms improve.

• Salt. Too much salt and sodium is known to make breast tenderness worse. This leads to additional water-retention and swelling which then leads to additional breast pain. Try to eliminate high sodium foods from your diet at least a week before your cycle begins.
  • Fat. Studies have shown that women who limit high fat foods in their diet have a serious decrease in breast pain. Eliminating heavy fats and animal products can lend to greater overall health which should help to minimize all PMS symptoms.
  • Sugar. For many people sugar contributes to breast tenderness and to the 'ropey' feel that breasts often get the week before menstruation begins.
  • Caffeine. Many women complain that caffeine can make breast tenderness worse. In fact, caffeine generally contributes to breast lumpiness at any time of the month. It is especially recommended to avoid caffeine all month round if you have lumpy breasts, and for the week leading up to your period if you only have breast pain.
  • Move excess fluid from the body. It is important to drink lots of water to help remove the excess fluid from your body. And it is also helpful to take an natural diuretic to help the body flush excess water out.
  • Add B, E and A vitamins. Studies suggest that taking a multi can help with PMS symptoms and thus breast tenderness. There is a likely a link between the intake of the B-6 vitamin and body's ability to metabolize estrogen.

Wow, so pretty much cut out every enjoyable thing in life and then your boobs won't hurt. What a trade off! :tongue:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't have periods. What now Einstein? :biggrin:

I am sure it has something to do with the sugar, salt, fat, caffeine, fluids and your vitamin intake. You really should look into that. You are probably reading this while you are eating a Strawberry Newburg, drinking Starbucks and popping salt in your mouth. Don't lie.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had success with fenugreek in the diet. I get it at the Asian store. You can buy it crushed, powdered, or whole seeds. Whole seeds sprout very nicely. The taste is what we think of as 'curry'

The Hindi name is 'methi' and it's also considered a remedy for insulin resistance.

Hot compresses are easy to make, with or without tea-- damp tea towel in microwave 30 seconds.