My tool, and it's progress

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by eternaldeathslayer, Dec 21, 2009.

1. eternaldeathslayer

eternaldeathslayer New Member

Hey everyone, stumbled across this forum the other night and figured I'd sign up. I'm not huge 17.5cm x 13.5cm, it's in cm because the inches side of the ruler I have has a sharp metal edge. Either way it comes out to 6.9 in x 5.3 in. Anyways, I've always had women tell me that I was bigger than their ex's etc, but like any man I want MORE! I'm planning on doing the exercises in the enlargement forum and will post weekly progress here for anyone else that might be interested.

For a little background, I'm a 24 y/o guy who lives (and has lived) all of his life in Montana. I consider myself straight, although I have had my curious moments. I've been engaged for a few years now (the wife doesn't know about the forum). I hope to see if she notices the increases that I hope to gain. I would like more length, girth, and also stamina. I cum fairly quickly but if I pull out and stop for a few seconds I can keep going for quite awhile. The upside is I can be rock hard again within seconds of blowing my load, so it works out alright

Pics to follow (just need to find the cable for my digi cam), also I'd like to get verified and am wondering how I'd go about doing that? Hope to have some starting pics up within the next few hours.

That is if you all would be interested in this experiment?

#1 eternaldeathslayer, Dec 21, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  2. eternaldeathslayer

eternaldeathslayer New Member

Here's the first pic, started to go a little limp in the process. Not used to trying to take pics of my own cock! A friend of mine is coming over in a bit, after he leaves I'll do my first round of cock exercises!

Oh, and if anyone wants any specific pics, just ask and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
    EDS3

Attached Files:

3. mandoman

Gold Member

You are perfect the way you are. That is a beautiful dick.

4. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey mate,
    looks like you have an awesome starting point, I look forward to seeing your progress as you go. I have tried pe on and off over the years and have seen some good gains, but something always seems to come up in life to break thr cycle. So wish you the best of luck, and it may just motivate me to get back into it.

Good luck!
    matt

Draft saved Draft deleted