My topic

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by surferboy, Sep 20, 2005.

1. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok so like, I'm back people! I know I was totally missed, yah? Anyways, in celebration of my return, I'm doing two things. One, I've made this topic. Kinda like the topic that one dude started about me, I'll provide you guys with updates. Number 2, and this is a huge treat for most of you...I shall post of a pic of me...In my undies! I know some of you have already seen it, but it's a nice sight. And I know there's some people who've yet to see it. So, here I am - wearing boxer briefs!

http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m...erbreifs9mr.jpg

2. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Hey surfer boy

I dont think i have had the pleasure of talking to u yet, so allow me to introduce myself, im matilda, call me tilly tho, i hate matilda, :argh: im from australia, the land of down under, im a little innocent chicky, so be nice haha, im not from the surfy parts of australia tho im from the cold and wet and windy and shit and boring and did i mention cold, place of australia.

I have read some of ur posts and always wanted to say "hello" so here is my chance haha

i would like to say that that pic was awesome, u are one hot guy, hope we get to talk and stuff.

so yeah
    Luv Ya
    Tilly

3. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, Tilly! Yah, I totally hope to get to know you better. You seem like a totall bodacious babe. My name's Phoenix, but everyone calls me Nix or Nixxy. Hope to talk to you again chicka!

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome back! Maybe between this thread, the one you started last week announcing your birthday, and "the topic that one dude started about me," we should consider starting a new "surferboy support group" category of threads on the site? ;)

Steve

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

That's not a bad idea, actually... :p

6. steve319

Gold Member

Or maybe you should do a blog, surferboy, so everyone can get hourly updates. ;)

(Where have you been, anyway?)

Oh, and someone should warn you that the Spelling Gestapo is on the prowl again in their black leather finery. During your absence they have besieged the "support group," pouncing on every error.

So, ummm...you should know that "briefs" is misspelled in the URL for your pic. (They won't be understanding of the fact that you posted at 4:00 AM) :hi:

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Busy with work, and my youngest brother starting school. But it's not working out, we have to pull him out. He jus tsits there. He thinks he's alone, he's not ready. And the spelling nazis can bite me.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Nixxy, I would never bite you: I'm more experienced than that! ;)

9. iggy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey, nixxy, missed you alright... i know you're a busy man now with all the work... hows your work btw?

been a while since we chatted... hope we can chat soon... hehehehe.. missed chattin with you!

iggy

10. SpiceboyMJ

SpiceboyMJ New Member

Albums:
    Hey Nixxy! Glad you are back in full swing (pardon the pun). I always enjoy hearing about your daily trials and tribulations. :pals:

11. Freddie53

Gold Member

Nixxy, good to have you back. Your pic is awesome. EVERY thing is perfectly porportioned! Too bad I am married and unavailabe, and old enough to be your father. Otherwise I would be on the plane to Florida today. It is no wonder you don't mind being seen in the nude. You have a perfect body.

About the Spelling Gestapo! One of them had a mispelled word in their post about how we should spell correctly. I loved it.

E-mail me about your brother. I taught that age group and loved it. I might could give some suggestions. They always put students with problems in my room because I didn't get my panties in a wad because they couldn't perform like the others and I accepted what they could do.

Freddie

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Nixxy, always a pleasure to see more of you, in posts or pics! Nice tummy, guy but I miss your face, is it ever coming back? Sorry to hear your little bro's having a tough time, but perhaps next year would be better.

Can I bite you, just once?

13. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    Id like a little nibble Nix, after Jana is done of course

Luv Ya
    Tilly

14. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

I'm a sucker for boxer briefs. Thanks for the perk!

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Jock straps do anything for you?

16. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Surferboy,

Got any of those in white? We wanna' see. Black "obscures" the "details." hehe.

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Ya know...lookin through my undies, I only have dark colors. Well, I have some baby blue ones. I can't believe what I've been missin all these years in undies!

Ok, as for today. So like, only one major event happened today, cause it was slow due to Hurricane Rita. So, mommy drops me off, and the wind suddely picks up and it starts to pour right when we pull up. So, I went to dash for the over hang. Still outside the store, on concrete, I slip! Like, blink of an eye slip. I was on my back all of a sudden. So, I quickly (and I mean quickly) get up, and I go in the store and yell "Safe!" then I went into "I'm good, I'm cool." Nanisha saw it happen, and she was like, all concerned. This jackass pharmacy bitch was all "you fell."

Well duh. So, mommy was with me, cause she needed like, sweet n low or something. So, I told Mr. Daniel, Ramraj, and Ms. Doherty. They asked if it was on tape, and it was, sicne I was comin in. They laughed. They watched the tape. But I didn't fill out an incident report (they never brought it up, I never thought of it). So like, a few hours later, I'm in photo, leaning over the counter cutting something up for Ramraj, cause he's in EXA class. So I totally don't mind helping him out. So, I was leaning on my right leg mainly, and it started to feel sore. So, tomorrow, I'm comin in (even though it's my day off) to fill out a report.

P.S. You two can totally do whatcha want with me, Jana and Tilly :p

18. MischievousOne

Albums:
    Hey Nixxy,

I never got a chance to say hello earlier but have always enjoyed reading your posts. I'm glad your back to brigthen up the place a bit! Oh, and your pic is awesome!

19. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Thank you! I'm such a compliment whore; I'm stoked you dig my posts. And thanks for the compliment on the pic :)

20. MischievousOne

Albums:
    Oh, I forgot to mention that your signature line is HILARIOUS! Wish I'd thought of it myself! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted